Not Fine (DOWOON)

Dowoon slowly opened his eyes suddenly feeling a heavy heart, the once was occupied side of bed now feels so empty though her fav cologne still lingers in the air. He tried not to enhale those scent because he knows he will miss her even more.

Pulling himself to get up he remembers he need to moved on, his life won't stop the day you leave him.

Sighing he stretches out his hand in the air and slowly walk to the kitchen, put an apron on without tying it at the back since he can't reach it or he will just remember you tying it for him.

"Okay let google teach me how to cook" He tried to motivate himself and took a chopping board and knife out of the shelves then laid all the ingredients down on the kitchen island, "Now soak the dried seaweed, easy" He muttered then put the seaweed in the mixing bowl full of tap water not the cold water that is needed. "What's next? Cut the beef into chunk? What does chunk means?" Dowoon tried to understand what does that mean (forgetting he could just get help w/ google but nevermind~) and because of frustration he just took a scissor and cut it into tiny pieces just like when you are cutting samgyopsal, smaller pieces than indicated.

"Done!" however Dowoon doesn't realize what mistakes he had there he still just continue on cooking, picking his phone to look at google he read the following ingredients "I now have dried seaweed, black pepper, beef, sesame oil and what's left is minced garlic" He stop to think and look back at his phone again, "What does minced mean?" He was lost in thought and brought back to reality when his timer set off, "Oh the seaweed is already done, I can't soak it for a long while" Since 10 mins have gone he thought that soaking seaweed longer than the indicated time wasn't good so he just peeled the garlic cloaves and put it on the sauce pan.

"Oh I forgot to put the oil, wait should I put a cooking oil? Is it different with the sesame oil on the recipe?" In the end he put the regular cooking oil then the sesame oil at the same time, not bothering to look at his phone where google is still showing at the screen since his garlic cloaves (not minced) are already burning, he then put the beef that's was cut into tiny pieces (he didn't put a salt and black pepper on it) and then put the soaked dried seaweed (without washing it on the running water) since he had no time to look at his phone and he was in a rush (just imagine how salty it would be XD).

"Is it right?" He stop for a while and realizes he didn't put any water on the sauce pan first before putting the dried seaweed which he stir fry along with the beef.

"I think I have to give up" He mumbled and turned the stove off, he was waiting, waiting for you to enter the kitchen and help him get out of that situation, nagging at him while still cleaning the table, washing the dishes and preparing to cook your another delicious specialty.

But no, he's waiting for no one to come to his rescue and if he ever was you won't ever be there because you left, you leave him because of Sungjin, he's no better of him he knew that, he was beautiful, smart, fast witted, had a lovely voice and know how to play guitar. What Dowoon's good at is to play drum and was a ball of sunshine and nothing aside from that.

So how could he took you back? If all of those insecurities are holding him back?

Standing up to leave the mess he made he turn to his room and change clothes, but knowing that all of his decent clothes were all in the laundry basket he sigh again.

Why did you have these kind of influence to him? As if making him felt useless after you leave him? He only knows how to clean and wash dishes and aside from that he couldn't do laundry and what more cooking? He just wanted to scream, to cry and beg you to come back, but if he ever did, will you just really running your way to came back? That was all on his mind while his tears are flowing through his eyes.

💔💔💔💔
(AN: DONE!  I JUST MADE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE OF Lokior MY LOVELY EONNIE WHO WANTED TO BE SUNGJIN'S WIFE AND TRIED TO BETRAY OUR LITTLE BABY DOWOON 😏 IT'S JUST MY SWEET REVENGE 😎 HAHAHA, LOVE YOU EONNIE 😘

I'LL BE BACK WITH UPDATES DON'T WORRY ❤ PLEASE PATIENTLY WAIT, THANK YOU

-CHEL)