OFFICIALLY MISSING YOU (JUNHYEOK) PART 2

You slowly push open the door to Junhyeok's producing room, seeing his sleeping figure laying  head-in-arms on the table.

You smile as you remember how successful he is right now. Five years ago, he quit the band he really loved, started his own team, but disbanded after several months, got into The Unit, but decided to start his own path. This time he is not alone. He has you, the girl who always supports him no matter what, the girl who will stay by his side 'till the last of her breath.

You walk towards his table and sit beside him. You stroke his hair feeling its softness in your hands. You can see how peaceful his face is, far from what he had when he was still struggling to move on and get back up on his feet a few years ago.

You know the memories of hate, pain, and wrong judgment are still in the back of his head, but you are proud of him that he got up and is getting all that he deserved now. You are so happy to finally know he is okay, that he has what he wanted and dreamed of.

"How long are you here?" Junhyeok says as he move his head to look at you lovingly.

"About a minute," you softly say still stroking his soft hair.

"Thank you," he says with a sincere smile.

"For what sweetie?" You say stopping yourself from giggling at how cute he is.

"For being with me, for not leaving me even though I thought that you were gonna leave me. You proved that you're never going to do that. You proved to me that you love me and will always support me. If I can thank you for all of my life, I will."

(AN: I'M CRYING AGAIN!😭😭 IMAGINE JUNHYEOK TELLING US THESE WORDS! I CAN'T HANDLE IT!😭)

"No need to thank me hyukkie. I love you, and it's my pleasure to do all of that and stay with you. Here, like this," you say and intertwine your hand with his. You can see how his lips form a smile and how his eyesmile shows up, the adorable smile you will always love.

~

(AN: I'M SORRY BUT I HAVE TO END THIS HERE, PLEASE FORGIVE ME 😂, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS SHORT PART TWO OF JUNHYEOK'S. I CAN'T THINK OF WHAT TO ADD/WRITE HERE, SO YEAH!😂 THIS IS FICTION ONLY. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN JUNHYEOK'S CAREER IN THE FUTURE, BUT I HOPE THAT, JUST LIKE WHAT MY STORY HAS, IT WILL BE HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL. I HOPE THIS STORY WILL MAKE YOU LOVE JUNHYEOK EVEN MORE, MAKE YOU APPRECIATE HIM AND NOT JUDGE HIM, MAKE YOU REALIZE THAT HE IS TOO PRECIOUS TO DESERVE THE HATE AND WRONG JUDGEMENT. HE REALLY DOESN'T DESERVE ALL OF THIS, AND THAT'S MY PURPOSE, TO HELP OPEN THE EYES OF THOSE NARROW MINDED PPL WHO HATED ON OUR JUNHYEOK, WHO DON’T THINK BEFORE TELLING HIM THOSE HATEFUL WORDS.

AND FOR THOSE WHO STILL LOVE HIM, APPRECIATE HIM AND SUPPORT HIM,

I LOVE YOU ALL💕

PLEASE STAY WITH HIM EVEN ON THE DIFFERENT PATH OF OUR DAY6.
GOD BLESS US ALL AND HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD.

Written by;
_hobihoseokiloveBraii_
Edited by; justakpopgirl Lokior