COMPOSING~CONFESSION (SUNGJIN)

Dedicated to w00n_j

~

"Sungjin!! Loooooookkkkk!!!!" You point to a very beautiful guitar bag. It's black mixed with ocean blue, a color you like which really suits your deep ocean blue personalized electric guitar.

"Finally! You found one already! We've been searching all over this whole place just to find your exact taste of guitar bag!!" He says sighing exaggeratedly.

"Well~ oh look at that one!!" You point to the other guitar bag. It's sky blue mixed with silver.

"Can I take a look at that one too?" You say and cheer as the sales man handed you the guitar bag. You were planning to choose which one you would buy.

"Which one's better Sungjin?" You say still looking at the details on the bag while the impatient Sungjin taps his foot on the floor indicating that he is already loosing his patience.

"Choose both," he says soulessly.

"But I only need one, and I don't want to spend more money on a guitar bag if I can buy a less expensive one!" You say grinning.

"As expected from Y/N," He rolls his big round eyes at you, and you just giggle.

"Choose this one. I think it is better than the other. Please pay for it faster Y/N~ah! I'm so hungry!!" He whines, choosing the sky blue mixed with silver guitar bag.

"Okaaaay! I'll choose this one please!" You said giving back the bag to the salesman.

~

You skip and smile widely while walking. You look at the annoyed face of Sungjin and grin.

"What's with the face Sungjin??" You say stopping yourself from laughing out loud.

"Shut up!!" He says making his eyes grow big.

"Why????" You tease again.

"Why did you even ask?! For goodness sake Y/N! YOU CHOSE THE BLACK MIXED WITH OCEAN BLUE GUITAR BAG!!" He shouts at you.

"Why? Is it wrong that I liked that one better than the sky blue mixed with silver guitar bag you chose?" You say laughing.

"You shouldn't ask what I prefer then," he says walking faster.

"Wait! Sungjin~aaah! Look, I'm sorry!" You say still giggling.

"Can you just behave?? You're getting on my nerves already!!" Sungjin says and you make the gesture to zip your own mouth, but when he turns his back to you, you start laughing soundlessly and make faces.

"Stop it! You're annoying!" You hear him say and you take a seat inside both of you's favorite restaurant.

"Oh, come on! I know you will never get annoyed with me!" You say still teasing him.

"You guessed wrong, dude! I get annoyed with you EVERYDAY!" He says rolling his eyes.

"Hahaha! Go on and order some food! I'm hungry already!" You say sitting in front of him.

"You order by yourself. Treat me for lunch since you annoyed me so much. You should pay for it!" He crossed his arms on his chest.

"Whaaaat? But I spent all my money on the guitar bag already!" You whine.

"Then, lets go home!" He says about to stand up, but you push his shoulders to sit down.

"Fine! But promise me that you won't give me that annoyed face later!"

"I won't promise, now go! I'm so hungry!" He says fishing out his phone to play games on it. You leave him alone and start ordering food for the both of you.