OFFICIALLY MISSING YOU (JUNHYEOK💕)

I was thinking about what I should write for my present on my Birthday, and I was choosing Sungjin for his post Birthday, but I watched this video where they cover the Officially Missing you with Junhyeok and I missed him all of the sudden 😭 and decided to write his oneshot instead, well, I hope you enjoy this one.

PS; I still have Author's block on writing Wonpil's #Whenyoulovesomeone and My Fantasyfanfic, please have a patience on waiting for it, thank you 😘

And! I have to tell you this, please if you are so emotional prepare yourself.

Play 'ALONE' while reading this.

~

"Junhyeok? Where are you?" You call him after you open his dorm's door with the spare key he gave you.

You hear rustling with a loud screech and a piercing sound of slamming objects coming from upstairs where his room is located.

"Junhyeooook? Junhyeeeok!!!" You shout calling his name all over.

"Please open the door! Sweetie! Pleaase!" You beg, still knocking on his door continually. Streams of tears are flowing down your eyes, and the agonizing pain in your heart increases as you hear loud screams inside his room. You know it. Junhyeok is crying again.

"Please Junhyeok, tell me what happened! Open this door please!" You shout still crying.

"No! Get lost! You were going to leave me too, right?! So go away! Leave me alone!!" He shouted as, once again, a banging inside could be heard.

"Please don't do this! I'm not gonna leave you! Please talk to me. Open this door, honey? My sweet Junhyeok!" You said as you slowly kneel down at his door.

'Sungjin? Junhyeok's crying again. He doesn't want to open his door and talk to me', You text Sungjin as you stare at Junhyeok's door.

'I'll be there, wait for me', he replies.

You decide to cook some food for Junhyeok, his favorite, black bean paste noodles. 'I hope he will eat this,' you mumble.

"I told you to leave,” you see Junhyeok looking at you while walking downstairs. He looks so messed up. You can see bruises on his hands, arms, and face.

"Gooosh! What happened to my sweet Junhyeok!" You whine while running towards him inspecting his bruises and wounds.

"Go away! I don't need you!" He shouts and pushes you off him.

"You don't have to push her!" Sungjin said while pulling you behind his back protecting you from Junhyeok.

"She's the only one you have, and now you're saying that you don't need her? Don't be s***** Junhyeok!"

"She's not mine, you can have her!" He shouts, which makes you cry again. The next thing you know, Sungjin grabs Junhyeok's collar, slings his arm and punches Junhyeok straight on the face.

"Junhyeeeokkk!" You shout and run beside him cupping his face.

"I will never like her! You know that! Instead of pushing her away from you, why don't you just let her stay, comfort you, and tell her how you feel! And not that stu******* of yours!" He shouts and pulls your arm away from Junhyeok.