𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬-𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫 | �...

Av -teasejeon

❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating... Mer

| Chapter 1: Graduation Day|
| Chapter 2: The Audition|
| Chapter 3: Jungkook's Competition|
| Chapter 4: He's nicer?|
| Chapter 5: A day full of games|
| Chapter 6: Fan-meeting|
|Chapter 7: Jealousy|
|Chapter 8: A new feeling |
|Chapter 9: Rule Number 2|
|Chapter 10: Fever|
|Chapter 11: Confession|
|Chapter 12: The Truth Untold|
|Chapter 13: Forgiveness|
|Chapter 14: I can't lose you|
|Chapter 15: Don't Leave Me|
|Chapter 16: Remember me|
|Chapter 17: I love you|
|Chapter 18: You're mine now|
|Chapter 19: ...Flu?|
|Chapter 21: I Can't Ruin Your Career|
|Chapter 22: New life|
|Chapter 23: Oppas who love me|
|Chapter 24: One Call|
|Special Chapter 25: You left me|
|Special Chapter 26: Another year|
|Chapter 27: Why is he here?|
|Chapter 28: Let's be a family|
|Chapter 29: A Good Decision|
|Chapter 30: Let's go Home|
|Chapter 31: Double surprise|
|Chapter 32: Make time stop|
|Chapter 33: Date|
|Chapter 34: Aroused?|
|Chapter 35: Meeting|
|Chapter 36: Drunk|
|Chapter 37: Apology|
|Chapter 38: Loophole|
|Chapter 39: Birthday Party|
|Chapter 40: White|
|Chapter 41: Wedding|
|Chapter 42: Motion sickness|
|Chapter 43: Euphoric Feelings|
|Chapter 44: Love Recollections|
|Chapter 45: Photoshoot|
|Chapter 46: First Appointment|
|Chapter 47: Unexpectedly Amazing|
|Chapter 48: All for this|
|Chapter 49: All for this II |
|Chapter 50: Epilogue|
|Bonus: Honeymoon Day 2|
|Bonus: Honeymoon Day 3|

|Chapter 20: Not now|

669 20 9
Av -teasejeon

A/N: Has the story been good so far? I'm debating whether I should end this story between three to five more chapters or add more drama. Feel free to comment.

Your P.O.V

"Me p-pregnant?" I look at Jin oppa in the eyes and my eyes begin to water.

"N-No...I can't be... I mean...not now." Tears spill from my eyes. "W-What...will I tell Jungkook....?" I look up at them.

They sit on the couch and hug me gently. "Jungkook's so busy right now, I can't bother him with this, nor you guys." I lean my shoulder on Jimin's.

"We have to be completly sure, let's go to a doctor." Jin suggests and I nod.

"I'll go alone, you oppas don't worry. I'll call you for the results."

"Kim Y/N, Don't you dare, I won't let you go alone to the doctor. I'm driving you there and back." Jin says in a very serious tone.

"I want to go too!" Jimin pats my back.

"I definetly have to be there, I may be tired but you are more important." Taehyung smiles.

"You don't have to oppas..." I mumble and Jin elbows my shoulder.

"Yah, I have to, you are my little sister. And besides, if you are pregnant that means I'll be an uncle!" He says exitedly.

"I'm going to buy Gucci clothes for my niece or nephew and I'm not taking no for an answer." Taehyung laughs.

"I will be the favorite uncle." Jimin giggles.

"No you won't! I will be the favorite uncle." Taehyung pouts.

"I think its too early to decide that." I smile lightly at their cuteness.

"Y/N, I have an extra face mask and cap in my car. Use that, let's go." Jin gets up from the couch and extends me his hand.

"Tae, grab a bottle of water from the fridge." Jin orders Taehyung and he nods.

Taehyung runs to the kitchen and grabs a bottle of water from the fridge, he runs back and gives it to me. I drink half of the water and give the bottle back to him. "Thanks." I grab Jin's hand he pulls me up.

Jimin stretches and I grab my phone, put it inside the pocket of my jacket and we walk out of my apartment, with them helping me walk to the car.

_________________________________

"Kim Y/N" I look up from th chair I'm sitting in, Jimin holding my right hand, Jin my left hand and Taehyung leaning his head on Jimin's shoulders.

"That's me" I raise my hand and the black short haired nurse smiles. "Miss Y/N, follow me please, the doctor will be with you in a few minutes.

We get up from the chairs and follow the nurse into a small room, she closes the doors and exits. I sit in one of the chairs and Jimin and Taehyung look around the room. "Don't touch that!" Jin widened his eyes at what Taehyung was about to touch.

"Why?"

"Isn't that what patients who can't pee properly, pee on?" Taehyung retracts his hands and I laugh.

The doors open revealing the doctor. He's tall, a middle aged man, he has light grey hair, dark brown eyes and a charming smile. "Hello I'm doctor Yoon. Nice to meet you." He bows and keeps smiling.

I bow lightly and so do Taehyung, Jin and Jimin. "Who's here for a check up?" The doctor Yoon looks between us and I raise my hand.

"Me."

"Well, then you must be Kim Y/N correct?" I nod.

"Tell me, what can I help you with?"

"Well... I've been feeling nauseous lately, I've been throwing up the past two weeks on the morning and sometimes around afternoon. I'm feeling tired and I gained a few pounds." Doctor Yoon nods and walks to the counter of the small room that has small boxes and lots of cabintes. He opens one of them and walks closer to me.

"I'll do a urine test, here." He gives me a small container and points to a door on the other side of the room.

"There's a bathroom over there, I'll be here with your..?"

"Ah! How rude of me! I'm Kim Seokjin, Y/N's older oppa." Jin extends his hand and shakes hands with the doctor.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, Y/N's handsome oppa." Taehyung smiles and shakes hands with the doctor.

"Yah! I'm the handsome oppa, you're the random oppa." Jin laughs.

"I'm Park Jimin, Y/N's cute oppa and best oppa." Jimin laughs and shakes hands with the doctor.

I go to the bathroom with the container and leave them in the room.

Author's P.O.V

"Are you blood related?" The doctor asks Jin and he shakes his head.

"But she's our little sister no matter what." Jin smiles.

"This may sound like an out of context and unprofessional question but, have I seen you before, I feel like I have?" The doctor furrows his eyebrows and the members look at each other.

"If you're a celebrity, don't worry, I'm a doctor sworn to secrecy, and you don't have to answer the question."

"Actually yes... We are from BTS."

"Ah...So that's why. My daughter talks about you a lot. She says BTS are her reason for existance."

The members smile and Jin asks the doctor "How old is your daughter?"

"She's seventeen." The doctor smiles remembering his daughter.

"Do you know who is her bias?" Jimin asks.

"If I remember correctly she said she had two....I think V? and Jungkook?" Taehyung's eyes widened.

"I'm V" Taehyung smiles and the doctor smiles back.

Y/N steps out of the bathroom with the urine sample and gives it to Doctor Yoon.

___________________________________

"Congratulations Y/N, you are pregnant! I'll do a really quick ultrasound to check the baby and see how far you are." the doctor smiles and Y/N's eyes widen.

"I'll be back with a few more things needed for the ultrasound." The doctor exits the room.

Jimin holds her hand tightly as her eyes water. "I-I'm pregnant...." She tightens her grasp on Jimin's hands and Jin and Taehyung celebrate.

"We're going to be uncles!!" They say in unison.

"Jimin ah....What should I tell Jungkook?" A small tear leaves her eyes.

"Should I tell him now or should I wait? I don't want to add stress to him."

"You need to...he's part of this. He needs to know. Besides, Jungkook loves you. I'm sure he'll love the news." he smiles at Y/N and the doctor enters the room once again.

Y/N gets up from the chair she was sitting on, and she sits on the hospital's bed, used for patients. "I'll apply this substance to your lower abdomen, could you please elevate your jacket lightly?" the doctor politely asks and she nods.

Your P.O.V

I lightly elevate my jacket until only my stomach is shown and be applys the jelly substance unto my lower abdomen.

"Its cold...." I mumble and I look at Jimin, he walks forward and grabs my hand. I hold onto his hand tightly.

We look at the small monitor and see what its showing.

"Do you see that black space in the middle, and a dot in the middle of the black space?" the doctor asks.

"Yes" I nod.

"That's your baby, it seems its at its four weeks." The doctor smiles kindly.

That's...my baby....Jungkook's and I's baby.... I feel happy and sad. I need to tell him.

"Thank you so much doctor." I smile and he nods.

"No problem, I'll give you a few pills for the headaches, morning sickness and for the baby. They help a lot. In two weeks, come here again for another ultrasound."

"Okay doctor."
________________________________

After Jin dropped me off, they stayed for a few minutes and then they left to the dorm. I'm in my bed, already changed in pajamas. I bring my hands to my lower abdomen and rub my belly gently.

"Hello baby... I'm eomma.... I'm sorry that I had a bad reaction before... I love you okay? Your appa is a really good man, he'll be a great dad...."

dingdong~

I hear the doorbell ring and check the time on my phone. Its 10 o'clock. Who would be here so late? I walk to the living room and then the door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"Guess~" A very familiar, unforgettable voice speaks from the other side of the door and I quickly open it.

Jungkook is outside of my door wearing a turqouise beanie, black shirt, ripped jeans, brown ankle high boots, he's using a white mask and he has a backpack.

"Jungkook!" I quickly hug him gently and he hugs me back.

"I missed you..." I mumble and he kisses my hair.

"I missed you too." He smiles and we break the hug.

"Y/N...can I stay the night here?" He asks and I quickly nod.

"Of course! Come in." I step aside and he enters my apartment, I close the door and lock it.

"Though, aren't you busy?"

"I finished composing Magic Shop today, and RM hyung will write the lyrics. We finished the music video shooting, and the only thing left is practicing and we'll finish the last photoshoot next week. After two months pass of practicing, we'll have tree days off and then the next day we'll leave for California. And... I want you to come with us, I asked Bang PD-Nim and Manager Sejin and they agreed. They said they would love it if you could come." He smiles gently and leans forward to kiss my lips.

He kisses me lightly and tears well up in my eyes. "Really?" He nods.

"Jungkook....there's something you should know..." I look down.

"What's wrong?"

"Jungkook ah...."

I'm pregnant...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

416K 10.6K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...
347K 16.9K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
22.9K 1K 26
𝓒𝓞𝓝𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓒𝓣 𝓜𝓐𝓡𝓡𝓘𝓐𝓖𝓔 𝓣𝓞 𝓐 𝓢𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓝𝓖𝓔𝓡. Y/n a very simple girl but her family wasn't simple. Her father was a CEO of a company...
3.2K 123 21
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...