The Bad Girl

By NickeishaKeize

Cutie Clayton is a nice innocent girl that grows up with her Parents and big brother.Her father Kevin Clayton... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter FiftyOne
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Seven
Eulogy
Characters

Chapter Seventeen

10 4 0
By NickeishaKeize

"Oh god",I yawn rubbing my eyes  ,sitting up in bed .I'm  so happy no school today. Looking at my alarm clock ,I realized its 12am .Coughing and feeling thirsty  so I hop out of bed and sleepily walk downstairs. On my  way to the kitchen I heard Clicking ,what's that sound ?,I thought ...no one is up I continued as I stoop by the stairs rails looking through them as my eyes pulps out of my head.

Dad was sitting in the couch with a gun in his hand and a cloth like he's cleaning it and Jeremy ,my body shiver was the one clicking up the guns .The table in front of them was covered over with all sort of guns.

"Dad",.

"Yes son",.

"Cutie has been crying that I'm not the same brother as before and it pains me to see my little sister that I loved so much avoiding me",Justin said looking through one of the guns.

I almost choke on my no saliva that is in my mouth "he noticed ",I whispered.

"Yes son I'm planning to tell her ever since that accident and she ended up at the Jose hospital",.

"She could have died at that moment if any member of the  One Clangs Gang has known she was in there territory,'They would have killed her to get to me ", he continue sounding depressed.

My mouth fell in a o ,I wondered why I thought to myself.

"Because your the best of all best shotta around here and they fear you pa ",Justin joked while loading another gun with bullets.

Surprised to Justin words I slightly cough "oh shit ", Justin tilted his head up towards the stairs looking curious "he's coming ", I slowly got up and creeped back into my room before his eyes could catch me .

Sigh"That's was close",I whispered closing my door gentle and walk quickly to my bed and lay like nothing never happened.

I heard the door slightly open and I know its Justin ,so I coughed repeatedly and shift my position opening my eyes .

"Justin what are you doing up so early ",I said in a sleeping voice.

"Just heard you coughing and I came to see what's wrong ",.

"I just need some water ",I said jumping back out of bed pushing past him.

"Wait cutie I will get it for you!", he burst out.

"No I will go get it ",.

"C'mon just listen to me ", he softly shouted and  grabs me by the arm pulling me back.

"Auucch ...that hurt ", I whined .

"I'm sorry sis... Just wait here",.

Five seconds later.

"Here you go ",. 
I grabbed the bottle from his hand and rolled my eyes "Thanks ",.

Slowly drinking the water Justin  interrupts me "What the hell happened to your neck?",.

"What are you talking about? ",I said walking to the mirror,looking at my neck "Shit ",.It was Paul's fingers mark deep into my skin.

"Its nothing ",I said as Justin approach me .

"Don't tell me its nothing when it seems like someone was abusing you...Who is it !!??", he asked angrily  . I looked at him.

"Just bloody tell me cutie ",.

I pushed pass him"Like you care ",and went back to bed.

"Ok Kool ...I will find out my bloody self",he said slamming the door.

*******

At the table eating my cornflakes ,my dad walks into the kitchen.

"Cutie when your finish go get ready .We are going to touch the streets",.

"I don't want to dad .....I will stay with mom",.

"Your mom isn't here .....she went by my sis and listen when I talk to you mon",he said slamming down his hand on the table causing me to flinch.

I rolled my eyes "Ohk ",.

Running upstairs I pulled on a black sweat pants and my white sleeve less hoodie with a black hat and my black sneakers and jag back downstairs .

"Pa I'm ready!! ",.

"You can't at once dress like a girl",.

I rolled my eyes "Leave me alone Justin' ,'You always has a problem with what I do ",.

"Don't ever speak to me like that ....you hear me cutie ", he said grabbing onto my shoulder squeezing it.

"Justin ....that hurts ",I said falling to my knees as he squeezes my shoulder with more pressure.

"Justin",I hiss in pain  .

"Justin!!!",my dad voice echo's across the room when Justin eyes stared into mines then he quint twice .

"I'm sooo sorry sis ",he quickly said and bend to help me up,"Leave me alone !!",I  shouted while I look on my shoulder and see his nails marks dogged into my skin.

"Let go dad ",I said walking through the door .

*******
Driving up to a big  building my eyes scanned the surrounding ,this place is quite beautiful.

The car stopped and we got out ,my dad entering the house and we followed.My eyes scanned inside ,its amazing .

"Yo Rick " ,Justin shouts in the midst ,then I saw a door open and some men walks out including Uncle Wayne ,Orain , Nick and my lill friend tj .

"Ayee cute face ",he said happily punching my fist and I smile .

"You know these guys ",I whispered.

"Yes "he laughed they are all friends.

My dad cleared his throat "So cutie you have met tj already",.

"Your daughter looks like a little gangsta already junior ",one of the men joked.

" I'm telling you Rick ",Uncle Orain laughed.

"Paul get out here ",Rick shouted.

I shivered to that name .Anger began to build up ,is it the same Paul I know??,I hope not.

As the body shifted through the door I stood still to see if its the one I hate.

Yes it is ,he smirks at me and I remembered his words of him killing me so I won't let him kill me first.

I ran towards him and kick him  to the nuts, he fell to the ground and I stood over him punching up his face .

"What the hell? ",they all shouted .

I got pulled away by my dad "What the hell is wrong with you? ",.

"Let me go ...let me kill that sound of a bitch before he kills me ",I said when justin pulls Paul up from the ground.

"Sorry about that bruh ...my sister is not really thinking straight since the accident ",.

"I'm not thinking straight... You bastard!!",.

"You supposed to be my brother!! ",I continued.

"Calm down yourself little girl that's my nephew there your dealing with",Rick shouted .

"Who's you to tell me to bloody calm down huh...?",

"Cutie! ", my dad shouted .

"Huh ........he's the reason that I was in that hospital at the first place ......look at my neck !!",I shouted showing it to him.

"He choked the hell out of me yesterday",I continued.

"Bloody what ",Justin shouted then slams Paul's body against the wall and pulls out his gun from his waist holding it to his head.

My eyes flickers to Rick when he also pulled out his gun and point it to Justin "Your not going to kill my nephew Justin ",.

"Bloody hell....you know how I role with my kids Rick ",my dad said pointing  back his gun at Rick .

"No body hurt my sister but me Paul .....she has been avoiding me but I love her so damn much and you almost killed her twice ", Justin  raised his voice slamming Paul head firmly against the wall and grip onto the trigger of the gun.

"Justin put the gun down" Rick shout holding onto his trigger.

"Justin just listen ",Uncle Orain ordered.

"Listen huh......you know how much days she has been in coma for ,how her body looked the first time I saw her huh and how many bones were broken", Justin exclaimed.

"Come on Mon . I didn't know she was your sister  ",Paul speaks out.His eyes were getting quit red and I felt it for him.I could see the regrets in them.

"Justin please don't do it ",I said then he looks at me."Please I already beat his ass ",I continued.

"Yo you guys just  chill......we aren't supposed to be fighting and trying to kill each other when we got  one clang out there wanted to kill us .They are the one we should be hunting and killing one by one",Uncle Wayne shouted"As bad as I want to kick Paul's ass right now for cutie ,I can't because we are just going to make our gang smaller "he continued.

Justin looks at him in relief and everything went calm.

"Cutie I'm sorry ",Paul stammers out.

"Keep it ",.

*******888
Hey guys I know this chapter was quite long so if you read alone please tell me how it was.

Don't be a silent reader .Please vote and comment.

Love y'all
Tuddles XoXo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 2.4K 49
Shanice Wilson, born and raised in Harlem, moves to Atlanta for her new job. The company sets her up in a lovely cul-de-sac in an almost deserted par...
253 10 13
21 year old liyah blackwell is a very distraught and distant person. she dosent really have much friends but shes fine with that. she has an average...
9.9K 1.8K 97
COMPLETED ✔️ Previously known as Catch Cassandra and Jace... Remember how their story went? But hold on... this isn't about them. None of this is ab...
1M 36.4K 48
"What's your name?" He tries again. Should I tell him so he can shut up? Or will he just keep talking. "Fine. Don't tell me. But personally I think w...