The Eye of The Storm | Dave E...

By shaytheless

25 year old Angel Amore is in love with her life. Having Amir, her serious longtime boyfriend of 7 years, by... More

🥀 1
🥀 2
🥀 3
🥀 4
🥀 5
? 6
🥀 7
🥀 8
🥀 9
🥀 10
🥀11
🥀 12
🥀 13
🥀 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 Part 1
55 Part 2
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64 Part 1
64 Part 2
65
66
67
68
69
Requested: Music Playlist
70
71
72
73
"When are you coming back?"
Moving On

58

74.3K 2.5K 1.9K
By shaytheless

"I'm looking for a nigga to give some babies. A handful of Weezys; a sprinkle of DAVE EAST."
-Nicki Minaj 🧡

Angel

"Watch your step, watch your step..." David said softly to me as he slowly guided me with his hands over my eyes.

Not only would this nigga not tell me where we were going, but he made me close my eyes the entire way to our location.

"David, are we there yet? It smells like paint..." I said with my hands on top of his. "Be patient baby."

We took a few more steps before stopping.

"Alright, taaa-daaa!" He moved his hands away from my eyes and I gasped at the beautiful sight.

"DAVID, ARE WE AT A PAINT AND SIP?!" I turned around to face him with my eyes extremely wide. He just chuckled and shrugged.

I let out a loud scream and jumped around like a little girl. I jumped on him and kissed all over his sweet, handsome face.

"Thank you baby, thank you!" I got down off of him and slowly made my way around the room. 

"Anything for you baby..."

"Oh my gosh, were you reading my mind?! I always wanted to go to one of these!" I looked out the window at the city moving below. I then heard a chair move across the floor.

"Come sit down baby." I slightly smiled hearing his deep, sweet voice rang from across the room. I turned around and made my way over to him.

He put the apron on me and tied it up in the back. I sat down in the chair. He put his on and sat down in the chair beside me.

"Dave who's gonna teach us how to do this?" I asked frowning at the white canvas. Just as I said that, a young white woman with wavy, long brown hair walked in rolling two carts full of art supplies.

"Good evening Brewsters, welcome to Paint and Sip NYC! I'm Sarah, I'll be your assistant for today." She rolled the carts over to the outside of us and stepped back.

"Theses have all your art supplies in them; everything you need! Your husband already requested the wine that you like." I drew back a little and bucked my eyes a little at her.

My husband?...

"Two bottles of Chardonnay are sitting beside the both of you along with your glasses. Always remember to have fun, and paint what you feel or what makes you happy! Now, I'm going to go back into the lobby. That's where alright be if you guys need me!" She smiled and turned to walk out of the room.

"Wait! Sarah?" I called after her, making her turn around. "Yes Mrs. Brewster?"

"Umm... You're not going to teach us how to use all of this?" I asked as I pointed to my cart of supplies.

She looked at Dave and smirked. "Ummm, wellll... I think you already have a teacher... Have fun you two."

And with that, she walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her. I looked at David absolutely confused.

"David, what does she mean? What's she talking about? You can't draw or anything... Can you???" He smiled and nodded his head.

"Yes, yes I can." My mouth hung open and I looked at him in shock.

[S/N: Fun Fact he actually can in real life, and he's REALLY good at it too 😩]

"What?! How come you never told me?!" I pushed his shoulder and he laughed.

"Because it's just like a hidden talent nobody knows I have... Hell I didn't even know until I got locked up for a year when I was 20. But enough about me..."

He grabbed a 12 inch wooden ruler out of his cart and stood up. He walked to the front of the room. "And more about the class... But first are my rules!"

I chuckled as he slapped the ruler in the palm of his hand.

"Rule number one: Only speak when spoken to.  Rule number two: Pay attention at all times! Because once I say something, I'm not repeating it. Rule number three: No attitudes, back talk, lip, getting smart, none of that! Rule number four: Once you stepped inside of this class, you stepped into my world. What I say in my world goes! You cannot argue with me in my world, you cannot disagree with me in my world, and there are absolutely no excuses in my world. Rule number five: I am only to be address by 'Daddy'. Not 'Dave', not 'David, not even 'Love Bug'. 'Daddy' only. Rule number si-"

"Damn nigga how many rules you got..." I mumbled under my breath and rolled my eyes.

He pointed the ruler at me. "See! See! You just violated every single rule just that quick! Which brings me to my next rule: VIOLATION TO ANY OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN AN OVER THE KNEE ASS WHOOPING BY ME. It can be by hand or with this ruler."

I straight faced him. "Dave, what the hell you gone do with that little ass ruler?"

He rushed over to me and popped the fuck out of my thigh with that hard ass ruler.

"Ow David! What the fuck?!" I mugged him as I rubbed it. He popped me again. "Ouch!" I rubbed it faster.

"It's Daddy and my dick as long as this ruler. Don't play with me." "Okay!"

He raised the ruler over my thigh. "OKAY WHAT?"

"OKAY DADDY!" I yelled in his face and he smirked at me. "That's right. I like you, you learn fast..."

"Nigga just teach me how to do this." I waved him off.

"Well, first things first..." He sat down beside me, pulled out a pencil, and held it up. "You need to draw. Where's your pencil?"

"Ummm..." I dug through my cart and found it. "Right here!" I said excitedly as I held it up.

"Alright now lets get started... I know yo ass know how to paint." He began to sketch out his drawing.

"Wait! What you gonna draw?" I peeked over at his canvas. "I really don't know, but I think I have an idea." He said smirking.

I laid my head on his arm. "Baby I don't know what to draw..." He stopped drawing and rubbed his thumb over my hand.

"Just let your heart guide your hand babe... has You never know, you could be really good at this." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Ehhh... I doubt that." I sighed and began to sketch. He turned his body to me.

"How come you always do that?"

"Do what??" I put my pencil down and gave him my full attention.

"How come you always doubt yourself like that?" I looked at him and chuckled. "I'm not sure what you mean..."

He stared directly at me.

"You know... Like when we first got together, you doubted yourself about being in a relationship with me, you doubted yourself about keeping Kairi, you doubted yourself about starting your business; I had to push you extra hard, and then you just said you doubt that you'd be good at art. How come you always do that?"

I looked at the ground while my brain searched for answers. I slightly opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. I was speechless...

He was right: I do doubt myself a lot, and I've been doing that my entire life...

"I'm almost positive it has something to do with how your mother and father used to treat you. It's okay babe; we'll work on it." He kissed my cheek and started back drawing.

I looked at him and smiled before I went back to what I was doing.

This man is really a blessing...

***

After two hours of David teaching me about art and all the tips I needed to know, we both were finally done.

"Alright let's see if my teaching skills were actually worth some." He said as he rubbed his hands together. I looked at my painting in disgust.

"Awe come on Angel... It can't be that bad. What I told you about that? Girl let me see this masterpiece..."

He turned my painting towards him and a huge smile appeared on his face. "Angel yo ass said you wouldn't be good at this! You lied!!"

I started to blush and twiddle my thumbs.

"Thank you... I tried to think of the simplest thing I could."

"Well, you did great baby! Especially for your first time. I guess I am a good teacher." He said smiling.

"Shut up!" He laughed as I playfully pushed him. "Let me see yours!" I exclaimed excitedly to David.

He smiled and once turned his painting towards me, I immediately gasped at how beautiful it was.

"David this is beautiful! It's so graceful and neat and-and..." In the middle of me trying to think of different words to describe how beautiful it was, I stopped when I realized something about it.

"D-David, i-is this ME?!" I asked as I squinted at it. "Yeah baby that's you." He said back smiling.

"But why me?..." My eyes began to water.

"Remember when I told you to let your heart guide your hands?" I nodded me head. "Yeah.."

"Well, this is what mine guided me too."

"But, but I don't have a face." We both laughed and he grabbed my hands.

"You wanna know why?" He looked at me in my eyes. "Why?"

"Because I wanted the beautifulness of you on the inside to show more than the outside. And as I was painting it, I began to realize how how beautiful and pure your heart is. Your mom chose the right name for you. You really are an angel."

By now, tears were streaming down my face. Placing my forehead on his, he leaned in and put a soft peck on my lips.

"I love you Angel... I really do."

"I love you more..." I managed to get out in between my cries.

"You ready to go to dinner?" I nodded my head yes as he wiped my tears away. "Alright, lets go."

Dave

After an amazing dinner at her favorite restaurant Aria, that was filled with nothing but laughter, flirting, and touching, I came to the conclusion that Angel wanted me just as bad as I wanted her.

And tonight, if she'd let me, I'm going to give my absolute all to her. I'm not holding anything back.

My dick was getting hard just thinking about it.

"Mama, we never talked about you going back to work. You go back Monday don't you?" I asked as I pulled out of the parking lot of the restaurant.

"Mmhm..."

"Alright, Ma said she's keeping her while we're both at work during the day. I'll drop her off in the mornings and pick her up. Unless I have to stay at the gym late." I said keeping my eyes on the road.

"Mmkay..."

I scrunched my face up as to why her talkative ass was giving me all these one word answers back. I then heard a lot of shuffling coming over from the passenger side of the car.

I peeped over at her and saw her shifting uncomfortably in her seat.

"Umm, Angel you good?" "Noooooo..." She whined, still moving in her seat. I stopped at the red light and looked at her.

"Well what's wrong baby?" I laid my hand on her left thigh and rubbed it.

"I'm uncomfortable!" She cried moving even more.

"Why baby? I'm not!"

"Well you're not the one who's panties is wet and having to sit down on them! I feel like I pissed on myself or something..." She tried to sit on her side, but that wasn't working either.

"Just take them off!" I exclaimed making her groan. She lifted up out of her seat and slid her red thong off. Putting them in her purse, she sat back and relaxed in her seat.

"Feel better?" Nodding her head yes, she smiled.

"Good..." I bit my lips as I squeezed her soft thighs.

The red light the once glared against her chocolate brown skin was now green. Taking my eyes off her, I slightly pressed the gas.

Not taking my eyes off the road, I laid one hand on the steering wheel and kept the other on her thigh. I slowly moved my hand up her feeling all her sticky juices on her inner thighs. She wasn't over exaggerating: she really was wet...

Gently touching her, I took my middle finger and ringer finger and swirled them together on her wet pearl. She let out a soft loud moan that sounded like a sweet classic song that I hadn't heard in years.

"Ooo Daviddd..." She moaned with her eyes closed and propped her legs up on the seat. I began to stick my fingers in her feeling her hot, moist walls tighten up around them.

"We going baby to my place baby?" I whispered to her as I moved my fingers in and out of her.

"David just get me to a bed, please... Please get me to a bed..." She whined and tightly held my wrist.

"Alright, Daddy gonna get you home baby."

I decided to take her back to the very first place not only where we made love at, but where we made our daughter at.

Angel

As soon as we hit the door to Dave's house, it was on. Dropping all of our things on the floor, we kissed aggressively.

I let out a loud moan as he threw me up against the door. We were groping and kissing on each other like crazy.

"Davvvvee!!" He sucked on my spots on my neck as I whined and I tugged at his belt, wanting his pants off.

He started to strip out of all of his clothes. He groaned as I played his huge, hard dick in my hands.

"I need you Angel.." "I need you too.." Our soft lips brushed up against each other as we spoke.

He then stepped back and aggressively pulled at my dress, making the entire thing split in half.

"DAVID, MY DRESS! I just brought this!" I yelled looking down at him peel it off of my arms and it hit the floor.

"We'll go shopping tomorrow baby..."

Staring at each other, we both took in how beautiful we were naked. I almost forgot how good his long body looked with and without clothes.

God took his sweet time making this beautiful man...

He put his hands over both of my big, full breasts and softly squeezed them. Pulling at my  nipples, he leaned down and kissed me.

"Daddy..." I moaned and caressed his head as he moved his hands from my breast down to my ass. After softly rubbing it, he smacked as hard as he could causing me to flinch.

I screamed and we giggled as he threw me over his shoulder and carried me to the kitchen.

"David, put me down!" I yelled and kicked my feet.

He then took his arm and swiped every single thing that was on the counter off. All of the dishes, mail, vases, everything was now on the floor. There was glass everywhere.

He laid me down on the surface and I arched my back from how cold it was.

Holding both of my ankles up with one hand up against the cabinets that were above us, he leaned down and began to kiss my wet pearl.

I gasped feeling the same feeling of pleasure that I felt the very first time he ate me out.

"David,David please.... I-I-I can't ta-... Mmmm..." I moaned trying to squirm around to get out of his hold, but I wasn't going anywhere. His grip on my ankles were to tight.

I squealed when he slapped my thigh making me stop moving immediately.

"Mmmmm, I missed you mama..." He hummed into me as he made circular motions with his tongue around my clit.

"I-I missed you t-" I was cut off by feeling a huge knot at the bottom of my stomach that was begging to be released.

I began to cry and scream at the top my lungs feeling the unbearable amount of pleasure that was way to much for my small body to handle.

He put his head down into my pussy even more and flicked his tongue across my clit repeatedly.

"DAVID PLEASE STOP! I CANT TAKE IT! PLEASE!" I screamed feeling the pleasure become more and more unbearable by the second.

I was becoming light headed and I thought I was going to pass out. And the fact that I couldn't move was driving me insane.

It's been so long since I've done anything, and I don't know I'm going to be able fathom this.

He's to good. Way to good...

"Daddyyyyy!" I shouted out feeling all of my juices drip down my legs. The pleasure slowly drifted away as he pulled away from me.

He put my ankles down and sat me up. I looked at the way his beard was soaking wet and glistening with my wetness.

He cuffed my face in his hands and slid his tongue into my mouth, making me taste myself.

Still kissing me, he picked me up and carried me to the kitchen table. Turning me around, he sat my entire body on the table and made me arch my back.

"Like this daddy?" I laid my head down on the table more and put my butt up in the air.

"Yeah baby, just like that..." He groaned and squeezed my ass.

I bit my lip when I felt his rub his tip up and down my wet slit. "Daddy please..." "You want it?"

"Yes..." I moaned out and he slapped my ass.

"AHH!" I screamed as he slowly pushed himself in. "Fuck Angel... You so wet mama..." He waited until we both got adjusted to one another before continuing.

Grabbing my waist with both hands, he started to speed up.

The more time passed by, the faster he went.

"DADDY!" I screamed feeling my ass move out of control as he slammed into me harder and harder.

I put my hand on his stomach trying to slow him down as we both moaned from all the pleasure we were giving each other.

"Move your hand Angel." He groaned to me. I got on all fours not being able to hold the arch in my back any longer and he stopped immediately.

"Get back down Angel!" He sternly demanded me. "I-I can't..." I whimpered and shook my head.

"Angel, if you don't get back down, I'm gonna hold your arms. Now get back down like I said." I shivered and shook my head no again.

He then gripped both of my arms and pulled them behind me.

We both moaned as he thrusted in and out of me with no remorse whatsoever for my kitty.

"You gonna hold this good pussy from me again?" I felt his dick throbbing inside of me.

"NO DADDY! I won't!" I yelled feeling that same feeling of unbearable pleasure I felt the first time.

"Who's is it?" He groaned going faster and deeper.

I don't know what was worst: My breast were bouncing everywhere, the creaking of the table, or the sounds of his dick and my wet pussy smacking together.

"UGHH ITS YOURS DADDY! ITS YOURS!" I shut my eyes extremely tight as I came, clenching my walls around him.

"SHIT BABY!" I felt him release all of his warm nut into me.

"Mmmmm..." We moaned as he slowed down and let my arms fall onto the table. Picking me up, he carried me in his arms bridal style.

"David, where we going?" I asked sweetly with my head on his chest.

He kissed my forehead. "To my office baby.."

Ooh bitch... 3,329 words 😩
I tried with this chapter, but I just couldn't stay focused for some reason 😩

I miss y'all so much 😭 I wish they'd fix this raggedy ass shit 🙄

But I got some shit in store for y'all 😈 Drama, drama, drama...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352 21 4
In the gritty depths of a New York City neighborhood, Cherish, a resilient 20-year-old stripper, becomes the sole provider for her younger brother, X...
180K 6K 41
(Book 1) Naomi Adams A 23 year old single mom that ran away from her ex boyfriend Todd because of abuse. Her and her 3 year old daughter Kia packed...
52.5K 1.7K 13
Alaysia Rhenee Stevens(Uh-lay-zhuh Ruh-Nay) is a 27 year old Trinidadian born woman who lives in Brooklyn, New York. She's a U.S Air Marshal and most...
52.8K 4K 24
No relationship...no ring...and no wedding! Dave and April have called it quits and what would be a world wind romance with a beautiful and loving bl...