I'm a Monster. • Kim Namjoon...

Від Moonchild821

Senior year at her university, should be a breeze right? Unless you have the luck of Alexia Aikyo. Kim Namjoo... Більше

Chapter I- New guy.
Chapter 2- Kim Namjoon
Chapter 3- Impossible.
Chaper 4- Park Jimin.
Chapter 5-Mistakes
Chapter 6- Demons.
Chapter 8- Jung Hoseok.
Chapter 9- Jeon Jungkook&Kim Taehyung
Chapter 10- Kim Seokjin
Chapter 11- Jealousy
Chapter 12- Secrets.
Chapter 13- Caught.
Chapter 14- Mi Young.
Chapter 15-Cars.
Chapter 16- Birthday Dinner.
Chapter 17- Mafia.
Chapter 18- Maria.
Chapter 19- Blood.
Chapter 20- Home.
A/N- Affair
Chapter 21- Jaehyun.
Chapter 22- Our Secret.
Chapter 23- Mistake.
Chapter 24-Snow.
Chapter 25- Changkyun.
I made a mistake.. whoops.
Chapter 26- I'm Sorry
Chapter 27- Blood.
Chapter 28- Power.
Chapter 29- Kane.
Chapter 30- Before the Fall.
Pray

Chapter 7- Min Yoongi.

2.6K 104 8
Від Moonchild821

(1992 words)

I screamed and fell flat on my ass, watching as the man stepped closer and closer to me.

"Min Yoongi! Stop right there!" I hear Namjoon growl.
Jimin runs up and pushes the man back.

Yoongi?

"What the fuck!? What the actual fuck?!" I yell as Namjoon walks over to Jimin.

"Alex! Are you okay? I'm so sorry he-"
"What the fuck is he?!" I say, scared out of my damn mind.
"Hey, don't worry about that, now get up off the ground.." Jimin said, helping me up.
"Jimin.. Namjoon.." I mutter as I see the mans eyes return to normal as he stares me down, Namjoon watched him carefully.

"He's a demon, Princess." Jimin told me.
"He's a what?" I ask, taken back.
"Jimin!" Namjoon barked.
"What? She already saw it, you can't hide it now Namjoon." Namjoon only growled in response.
"You're kidding, right? This is some really funny joke right?" I ask.
"I'm not kidding Alex. The only human here is you."
I felt my heart stop as I stared at him. His eyes flashed red causing me to step back farther.
"Don't worry, we won't hurt you." He smirked.
"Namjoon.. RiTa.. is he telling me the truth?" I asked, panicked. I'm so ready to just run for it.
They both look at the ground.
"Are we going to sit and talk about how you three are petty vampires or?" I hear the man talk.
"It's better than whatever you had planned." Namjoon said.
"Whatever. She interrupted me."
"I won't do it again, nor will I speak of it." I say quickly, hoping the man wouldn't kill me.
"Leave her alone. She's the last human you want to mess with, got it Yoongi?" Namjoon threatened.
"Yeah yeah. Moods been ruined, see you later." He huffed, walking off.

I still had no clue what was really going on.

"Come with me, I'll explain-"
"Did he say Vampires?"
"Yes.." Jimin admits.
"You don't actually think vampires could be real, do you?" I ask, mocking him. He has asked that when we were watching Blood. "I guess you were right. So that's why you stayed glued to my neck. You just wanted to drain me." I glare, anger replacing the fear I had felt.
"No I didn't." He defended.
"Then-"
"Listen, I controlled myself around you. But I was drunk and it's harder to hold back, so I hurt someone else. Is that any better? No, but I didn't want to hurt you. That's what really happened. I hurt that other girl so I didn't hurt the girl I cared about." He told me.
"You.. all three of you.."

My head was a jumbled mess. I don't know what to think. Are they really serious? They're vampires? And that other guy was a demon? Do they think I'm that much of a gullible idiot?

"Are you okay Alex?" RiTa asks.
"Fine. Just fine." I say turning away from the three of them.
"Something tells me you aren't fine." Namjoon said as I felt an arm wrap around my waist.
"Talk to us.." Jimin said, making me realize it was him who has his arm around my waist.
"Get off me Jimin." I snap.
"Okay.." he said, letting go of me. He did walk in front of me however, so I looked down.

He grabbed my face, making me look up. Namjoon quickly grabbed his wrist and took Jimin's hand off me.

"Yoongi is Baphomet, do research on him if you want. Do you want me to take you home or do you want to find someone else?" Namjoon asked.
"Please let me take you home.." Jimin spoke up, giving me a pleading look.
"Why should I let you of all people take me home?"
"I want to talk to you. Please just hear me out." He begged.
"Park Jimin begging for someone to hear him out? I never thought I'd see the day he actually fell for someone! Much less a human!" RiTa says from behind me.
I look at Namjoon who only shrugs in response.
"Fine. I'll hear you out just this once..if you answer all my questions honestly. And don't try to kill me.." I say.
"Of course princess."
"Oh, and can you stop with the princess thing?"
"I'll try but I make no promises." He smiles.

Namjoon lets me get my bag out of his car and me and Jimin leave quickly.

Jimin's speed slowed down, I assumed he was just giving himself more time than he should.
"You cheated?"
"I made out with her.. then I.."
"You what?"
"I drained her.. I never meant to, but you were driving me insane and I lost myself.."
"So.. you wanted to kill me but you killed her instead?"
"No, I never wanted to kill anyone. Actually I hadn't hurt anyone in years until that night.. you have no idea how much it hurt me to lose you and hurt someone all in the same night.."
"Then you shouldn't have gotten drunk or invited me to that party." I snap.
"Fair enough... listen Alex, I want another chance.. please.."
"Another chance? After you tell me you killed someone because you couldn't control yourself?" I asked, looking at him.
"I won't hurt you.."
"You can't hurt others either Jimin!"
"I don't plan on it Alex. So please.." he says as we come to a stop outside of my house.
"Jimin.." I sigh, holding my bag.
"Please."
"Thanks for the ride.." I say getting out.
"That's not an answer!" I hear him yell as I shut the door. I quickly made my way inside, and I could feel him staring at me the whole way.

"Hey honey, have fun?"
"I guess."
"Anything interesting happen?"
"No not really. I'm tired, so I'm going to bed, goodnight." I say as I leave, running up to my room.

I shut the door, throw my bag in a corner of the room, and fall down on my bed.

"You know I'm not leaving until I get an answer."
I jumped up, looking in the direction of Jimin's voice.
"How..?"
"Don't worry about it. Now about that answer.." he said, walking closer to me.
"Jimin I.."
"I'm begging you.. and I beg no one.. please Alex.."
"I.." I start as I watch him tear up, "damn it I can't say no to you.." I say dropping my head.

"You'll give me a second chance then?" Jimin said happily.
"Yes you idiot.." I mutter, tears of my own running down my face.
"Hey.. why are you crying?" Jimin asks, getting on his knees to my level where I was sitting on the bed. He lifts my head and wipes away my tears.
"I just.. it's a lot.. you, RiTa, and Namjoon are vampires? That guy is some demon? You killed someone? Jimin.. that sounds insane.. I can't believe.."
"Hey.. rest.. you need it for tomorrow.."
"I don't want to go."
"We have to." Jimin said crawling onto my bed beside me, "now lay down and rest. I'll stay here with you." He said patting the spot beside me.
"But my mom doesn't know you're-"
"Don't worry about it. Sleep."

I only sighed in response as I laid down beside him.
He pulled me closer to him and I quickly fell asleep.

**********

I woke up to my alarm and hear someone grumble and turn over beside me.

Who the hell- oh.. Jimin slept here.
"Jimin.. get up."
"No." He says throwing an arm around me, trapping me.
"Jimin. Class. Two hours."
"No.. lets skip."
"You wanted me to go last night, so skipping isn't an option now. Get up." I say, managing to get up. I grab another outfit and change quickly in the bathroom. I brush my hair out and put on light, simple makeup.

I walk out to find Jimin half way changed, passed out on my bed with another shirt in his hand.

"Hey, shirtless blood sucker, wake up." I laugh, kicking his foot.
"Huh? What? What did you just call me?" He asks, sitting up.

"Shirtless blood sucker, now put your shirt on and go get in your car."
"Fine.. I'll wait on you. Hurry up." He said as he disappeared down the hall.

How is he going to get past mom?

I shake my head and gather all my things and run out to his car, still parked where it was last night. I get in and we head to the university.

*****

"Hey babyyyy." Jimin whined.
"What?" I ask, closing my locker.
"I'm glad you gave me a second chance." He smiles.
"Of course you are." I laugh.
"I'm going to go find my friends, you should go find RiTa, I'll see you later."
"Okay." He gives me a quick kiss and runs off. I turn to start walking and find Namjoon walking towards me, his hands in his pockets.

"You took him back?" He asks.
"We talked, I tried to just go to bed but he somehow got in my house and I decided why not." I shrug.
"I see." I could tell he was irritated but why? Was he really mad that I took him back or is it something else?
"You okay?" I ask

//Namjoon's POV\\

"I'm fine." I lied. I don't know why but I was a little pissed off with her and Jimin After seeing them kiss.
"I see. Well, we both need to get to class, I'll see you around Namjoon."
"See you." I answer. I watch her walk off and wonder why she would even consider taking Jimin back after what he did. He killed someone. She knows that. So why would she take him back?

I walk off and find Jimin a turn away from that hallway, in his locker.
"What did you do to her?" I ask.
"Huh? Oh hey Joonie. What do you mean?"
"What did you do to make her agree? Jimin I told you forcing girls to-"
"Hey, don't think that low of me, she agreed on her own. I forced none of it." He says as he shuts his locker door.
"You swear?" I ask.
"Yeah. Are you alright?"
"Yeah. Just making sure you weren't doing that to girls again." I say as I walk away.

I just can't believe she would do that..

*******

I tried to focus on what the professor was saying, I really did, but all I could think about was how Alex looked as she slept with her head in my lap with Lux asleep next to her..

What the hell is wrong with me? Get yourself together Namjoon.

I was thankful to hear the signal of class being over, signaling lunch. I made my way to meet Alex and Jimin, who where already sitting at a table with RiTa.

"Hey." I said as I sat down next to Alex, leaving her between me and Jimin.
"Hey." Alex smiles at me.
I find myself smiling back when Yoongi sits next to RiTa.
"Hey, her boyfriend is right there Namjoon." He chuckles.
"If you were closer I'd hit you." I growl, turning to face him.
"Hey! Don't be flirting with my girl Joon!"
"That wasn't my intention dumbass." I growl.

"You're in such a bad mood, what's wrong?" RiTa asks.
"Nothing, I'm just tired I guess."

"Wait a second, since when did you start going here?" Alex asks Yoongi.
"I've been here for years, you've just never noticed me. I liked it that way too." He said coldly.
"Yah, why are you so cold?" Jimin complained.
"Because I don't like her." He shrugged.
"Why not?" Jimin glared.
"She's dumb. I don't like dumb girls." Yoongi shrugged.
"Why you-"
"Guys, shut up, you're giving me a headache." I sigh.
"Fine.." Jimin said, calming down. Alex simply laughed  and shook her head at us.

"What's wrong?" I heard Alex ask someone.
I look up and realize she was talking to RiTa.

"It's... him.." she said, staring behind us.

____________

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

25.1K 1.1K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
2.3K 182 33
- In the bustling halls of Haneul University, a 19-year-old girl named Kim Y/N arrives. Wealthy but burdened with a sense of isolation. Fate leads he...
76.5K 2.6K 9
You are new at school and all the students were warning you about this particular guy. You didn't think he could possible be that bad so you decided...
5.2K 292 44
For a rookie kpop star that has a big secret, going to a university is just a burden but she will do it anyway. But, that will lead her to meet the...