Bts Jungkook x Jimin ff pregn...

By tt_star100

Choi Billie, an 18 Year old girl that gets pregnant with her step dad. Little did she know her step dad was f... More

Pregnant with my step father
Huh?
Ashamed
The Father?
Will you marry me?
what hes doing here?
He's so sweet
Feeling for my baby daddy?
author's note
he came?
pt.11
Damn
yass
part.14
he loves me
I'm adopted
please?
best day ever!
oh..
i see.
hello
important note for readers
It takes two
a
she's here
post
post no.2
happy birthday
End pt.1
hello....back again๐Ÿ™„
need advice

End pt.2

2.8K 44 0
By tt_star100

Soo...my doctor just dianogse me with depression. I'm going to therapy and hanging out with my family more.

My doctor put me on meds because I also have really bad panic attacks from my anxiety. I'm doing much better now.

My death thoughts have subsided, and I'm more happier. Right now actually. I'm in bed with my family.
Jimin is right behind me, with his arm around my waist and Jungkook is next to be with me on his chest. Rose is laying on top of jungkook and he's holding both of our hands.

I'm the only one woke at the moment,just taking in the beautiful night sky with the moon shining brightly in our window and making all of our faces glow nicely.

I'm just so thankful for every one in my life at the moment. My mom officially found someone she likes and is going slow this time.

We're all doing so great it makes me smile.

------------------------

Family!!!!💖
---------------
👋hello.
All done.
If you read my story got chick. It's kinda on editing so its not up but I'll put it back soon.
Bye.👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 31 42
Taehyung and Jungkook are married and don't have kids until one day taehyung gets pregnant and tries to hide it but has to go through all the hard th...
356K 14.2K 52
You and your parents live peaceful civilization lives. Just up until you turn 22, and guards from the royal kingdom take several girls away to determ...
11.6K 723 22
The life at the orphanage wasn't easy, but nothing could have prepared her for what life outside of it was going to be. And when she turned 18, she h...
183K 3.7K 48
Hana, a 13 year old girl with a big personality and a big lover of music, dancing, drawing and cooking though she has a secret power that she hasn't...