His One Love

By Morg180

Xander Moretti is a handsome Billionare and is The most known and rich Billionare in America . Although he is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chaper 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Words by me!
Message by Me.
Hello everyone!

Chapter 66

36.7K 951 36
By Morg180

Natalie's Pov

He loves it. He loves my bathtub surprise even though it's not much and until I give birth I can't do anything really really extravagant for him because I can't do any work. But I guess it's ok for now because he won't stop kissing me.

I giggle at his repeated attack of kisses and nibbles in my neck. His stubble tickles me. Even when I try to pull away he simply tightens his hold on me a bit more. "Xander....baby the water is getting cold. Come and relax. Today is all about you." I tell him before turning around and riding him of his robe and boxers.

I watch as he gently steps into the tub, sitting down with a satisfying moan at the relaxing feeling of the water. I bend down to kiss his head before turning to leave him in peace but he grabs my hand and pulls me back. "What is it babe?" I ask while running my fingers through his dark curls. "You have to join me angel. Did you really think I'd sit here for an hour without my sweet love?".

His words make my heart melt and flutter all at once. "B-but this is all for you. I want to show you how much I love you Xander". I sweetly express to him. He then pulls me closer to him, holding me by the waist as he begins to untie my silk robe, and let's it pool down to the floor. He pulls down my nightie see through robe leaving me completely bare to his gaze. He cups my now fuller breasts in his hands tenderly as I look down to the floor.

"Your breasts have grown so beautifully my love. Are you not happy?" He lifts my chin to meet his eyes as I close mine in shyness. "I-I just don't know. My body has changed so much since this pregnancy and I just didn't know how you'd like me now. I'm not attractive in any way any-

"You have the most attractive and beautiful body I've ever seen angel. Don't talk like that again do you understand? I love you, every little part of you and it all belongs to me angel. You're mine do you hear me? That will never change. I promise you my love."

I nod before opening my eyes back up to him. He suddenly lifts me up and carefully sits me into the tub with each of my legs on either side of his thighs so I straddle him. He notices the red blemishes on my breasts as he caresses them tenderly. "What happened to my sweet baby?"

I bite my bottom lip before explaining. "My breasts have been a bit sore lately. Dr. Carl says it's just my milk coming in and in and I have spotted some lactation but he said there can be pain because I have to feed more than one baby."

"Why didn't you tell me you were hurting angel? You know I don't like those kind of secrets."

"I'm sorry I just didn't want to you know...bother you about something as irrelevant as that".

"Angel that's not irrelevant it happens to be very fucking important to me when you're in pain. You have to tell me these things ok baby? You're never and have never been a bother to me. Tell me about the simplest things you don't like. I don't care if it's about a flower growing outside that's too big. You tell me ok?"

"Ok. I promise."

"Good. Now let me make you feel better".

"Wha-ohh.." I moan out in surprise as he latches onto my left breast. Suckling and flicking my nipples with his tongue. I begin to pant as a deep ache begins to form in my womanhood. "Ahhh..." I moan louder as he does the same to my other breasts. With my arms around his neck I push him closer to my breasts as I begin to feel warm liquid dispense from them. I watch as my milk leaks from the stiff peaks and drips down the sides of my mounds. Xander licks them up each before latching back on and suckling my warm fluids gently as I stroke the back of his hair, kissing his forehead.

Once he's satisfied he does the same to the  other. "You taste like warm sugar my sweet angel. Daddy just can't get enough of you". I giggle at his words before I begin to kiss down his chest. Feeling the ache in my core grow stronger with ever minute I begin or rock over him, grinding my womanhood against his hard shaft. I watch as he groans in pleasure and squeezes my butt cheeks. I continue to move him before he whispers. "I need you be inside you princess. I need to fill you up with my seed and feel myself inside your body."

Before I can say anything he lifts me up and gently pushes me down on his long hard and thick shaft. "Ohhhh ...oh my god..." I moan out at the full and tight feeling of him in me. I rest my hands on his shoulders when he begins to move me up and down his manhood. He bounces me steadily as I soon get the rhythm and thrusts myself up and down on him, panting hard and heavily.

"Fuck you feel so good angel....so damn tight". He moans out as I ride him, my breasts bouncing up and down in his face before he takes one in his mouth. I reach my hand down and begin to rub on my clit  while still thrusting my hips up and down. He moves my fingers and replaced them with his own on my clit, applying pressure.

I begin to feel my pleasure building and building and I jump up when he begins to repeatedly hit my cervix, making me scream out in light pain but mostly pleasure. "I-I'm gonna cum.." I warn him. I feel myself lose control as I spill my Juices down his shaft with a scream. He moans loudly as his hot seed shoots up into me.

I slip him out of me as I bring my head to rest on his chest, breathing heavily. "Was I too rough my beautiful angel". With a satisfied smile I reassure him I'm ok as he rubs my belly. "Wow do you think the babies felt that?". He asks which makes us burst out in laughter. I guess we did go  pretty strong. "I love you angel".

"I love you Xander." I tell him before gently closing my eyes.

I wake up to the feel of a soft hand stroking my tummy. I open my eyes to find myself in our room and back in our bed. I'm also dry but still naked. "How was the nap my love? You've been out for. nearly 2 hours angel". Xander whispers softly against my neck. "I was almost worried. I don't know how you could sleep with our little ones kicking around in your tummy".

"You felt them?" I ask him with a big smile and  excitedly. "Of course sweet angel. Daddy wanted to talk to his little babies. But how did you not feel them?"

"I've just gotten so used to their movements that's it's actually comfortable now. They're so good to their mommy. Even though they make me pee all the time and eat strange foods". He chuckles and I suddenly think about tonight. How is this gonna go down? How will I leave the house without him noticing? What will I do?

"Angel what are you thinking about? I know you are because you're quiet. What's bothering you so my love?"

"Nothing.." I quickly interject. "Just thinking about us in the next few years...if we have that". I mumble the last part lowly but he obviously heard me because he immediately but carefully turned me to face him. "Hey..listen to me angel. We will have that. Because as soon as you're body recovers, you're getting the transplant. And then after you rest from that I plan I taking you over and over and over again until my seed is planted inside your womb and your belly swells up again."

I giggle and he kisses my head. "I want that. I really do Xander. I always want to be with you".

"And you always will my beautiful angel. Now rest. For both you and our little ones". I close my eyes as he continues to stroke the back of my head soothingly as I drift off into a peaceful slumber.

8 hours later/ 11:30pm

Midnight. I have until midnight to meet him and I don't have a good feeling about this but I can't let anything happen to Xander. I slowly but carefully slip out of his arms as I tiptoe into the bathroom. I already left clothes in here earlier for me to change into. I slip on a pair of dark loose jeans, a long sleeve black shirt and a lavender hoodie jacket with a pair of sneakers.

Grabbing my phone I leave the room and head downstairs and outside the front door. Oh fiddlesticks I forgot about the guys.

So being I had no other choice I do the most stupid thing a ninth month pregnant and due any day woman would do. I slowly but carefully get down on my knees and crawl. "Sorry babies, but mommy has to do this for daddy. Mommy will make it up to you two later with grilled cheese and cucumber sandwiches". I giggle at my own words and the fact that they love that weird and delicious snack. They always kick when I eat it.

I continue to crawl until I get up to the gate. One of the guys are sound asleep. How can you sleep standing? And the other is watching everything like a hawk. Think, think, think, think ,think. I check my phone which reads 11:45pm. Shoot I gotta get a move on. So me being me I find a way to maneuver myself through the bushes and over the gate thanks to the help of a few bricks.

With my phone in my pocket I walk until I reach the tree house. I sit on the bench right next to the later as I bring a hand over my chest to calm myself. "I can do this, we can do this." Is what I keep repeating in my mind over and over and over again until I hear the sound of a car door close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 478 72
Almost 22 years later, Leonardo Xander is at the grim age of 58 and a nicotine addict. Even though he has all the money in the world, he's lost somet...
43.3K 1.1K 8
Xander bids is the owner of a multimillion dollar tech firm. She built the company from the ground up in just five years. But when her assistant make...
4.5K 347 50
Leonardo Xander, the businessman who has everything- money, cars, and the perfect wife who'll kneel at his every command. Unfortunately, his callousn...
61.7K 5.2K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...