Two-Faced Sweetheart | oh seh...

By udabomb

Kim Heeyeon. The female that every girl wants to be, the girl that every boy wants to date. Her life seems n... More

cast.
one.
two.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
epilogue.

three.

161 8 1
By udabomb

"I should become a makeup artist or some shit like that." 

Heeyeon laughed at herself as she saw somebody else in the mirror. Her long black hair was now switched for a short brown curly hair, her skin more paler, eyes now hazel and two beauty marks under her eye. Walking into the high-end hotel, she brought her bag and slipped it under a personally locked bathroom stall in the bathroom before making her way downstairs.

Laughter and smoke filled the large and dimly lit lounge room. Wealthy men smoke their cigars, talking about how many women they've had, or talking about who was the wealthiest among them while women walking around in their designer dresses.

Heeyeon recognized it all, from the sights to the smells and everything in between as a tinge of nostalgia flowed through her. Fixing her champagne coloured dress's sleeves, she scanned the whole room before finding her target, who was directly ahead of her. Sitting at the bar, a young man turned and faced her with a drink in his hand.

"Who is this beauty I am seeing tonight?" The female mentally laughed at the male's slightly drunk antics before facing him.

"I am Hwang Shinae, if you are truly curious. You must be the famous Lee Jinyoung, am I wrong or am I right?" The female looked at the said male in the eye, who developed a slight blush on his face.

"You are most definitely correct, Miss Hwang. I am the well-known Lee Jinyoung."

"Please, just call Shinae." The suit-clad male's eyes flashed a feeling of lust as he leaned in closer to the woman before taking another sip of his drink.

"So Mr. Lee, how does it feel like gaining the title of Korea's youngest billionaire? I have heard that having a position like that has given you a large entourage." Heeyeon turned her whole body to his direction before crossing her legs through the long slit in her dress. A smirk made its way onto her face as she noticed his eyes wander around her legs.

"Gaining the title makes me feel accomplished. I started my company when I was young and immature, but look where I am right now. I have so much business power in the country that Moon Jaein is afraid of me." The male raised both of his arms in the air as he took in the stares from the woman in front of him.

Opening her mouth, Heeyeon was about to speak when a man placed his shoulder on Jinyoung's shoulder.

"Hey, Jinyoung my man!" Another young male wrapped his arm around Jinyoung's before leaning into his ear, "Who is this ravishing girl you have tonight?" The female smirked as she took another sip from her glass.

"He is really bad at whispering. I wonder how many people have heard his conversations." 

Turning back to the man she was previously talking to, she smiled as she felt a hand on her thigh. Looking at him in the eye, Heeyeon pulled out a small packet from a pocket in her dress before trailing her fingers on his arm. Hovering her hand over Jinyoung's glass, the clear substance was poured into the glass before he grabbed it.

"How are you feeling right now, Mr. Lee?" The woman leaned in, ignoring the strong smell of alcohol. 

"I am feeling fine Shinae, why are you asking?" He leaned in as well, letting his consciousness go as she intertwined their fingers. Leaning in even closer so that their noses were able touch, she whispered into his ear.

"Well, I know a way to make you feel better." 

She whispered into his ear seductively before leaning back. Staring at his shocked face and slightly pink face, she intertwined her fingers with his again before standing up.

"You seem stressed with all your work, I can whip you up a quick drink or two in your room." Heeyeon smiled while whispering into Jinyoung's ear. She had to bite her tongue as she felt his hands wander around her waist.

"And this is why I hate doing these type of things." 

The female mentally rolled her eyes as the two of them walked up to the luxury hotel. Pressing the top floor, she released her grip from the lightly intoxicated man. Making sure her face was hidden from the security cameras behind Jinyoung's figure, she discreetly looked him up and down. 

"He's drunk, rich, has his wallet on him and probably oblivious to what is happening right now. Gosh, I could kill him right here, but that would ruin the fun." 

Making a mental note on her observations, the brown-haired female kept her mouth shut as an arm was wrapped around his waist just as the pair made their way to the billionaire's room. Sliding out the door-key, Heeyeon pushed the blockade open with her foot before leading Jinyoung to his bedroom, removing his tie as she pushed him onto his bed. 

"My masterpieces only belong to me, so you better stay put." 

Heeyeon made sure that he was out of sight before walking over to the bar, that was located in the kitchen. Slipping on her latex gloves she had stored in her dress, she maneuvered her way through the cabinets, pulling out three alcoholic drinks and a small glass. Mixing them with her gloved finger, she pulled out another small white packet from her dress and poured the white powder into the two glasses before mixing it one more time. 

"This should be enough. If I put too much, he might smell something off." 

Before moving her way to the bedroom, the female added a drop of hot sauce before making her self her own cup, but without the powder. Slipping her gloves off and slipping them in her pocket, she took the two glass cups to Jinyoung's room, she held in a scream when she saw him taking off his shirt.

"Like what you see?" He stared at the female who was putting the drinks down.

"It's nice, but I've seen better." The female clad in a champagne dress brushed her hair back as she sat on his bed, watching the male move himself closer to her. Changing his shirt fully, Jinyoung sat beside her and grabbed his sole cup.

"So Shinae, tell me about yourself." The male leaned on his shoulder, watching her thighs as Heeyeon took notice.

"I really hate this part." She mentally cursed the drunk male before beginning to speak.

"There isn't that much about me that's interesting. I'm a young business women, aspiring to become one of the greatest with her money, inherited from her rich parents. Now Mr. Lee, tell me more about you." The woman watched the male fumble up into a sitting position, the alcohol and spiked drink starting to kick in.

"I've already told you what I do, Shinae . . ." The cold hazel-eyes watched him go out and in of consciousness slowly while drinking from her pure glass.

"Jinyoung are you okay? Would you like me to get you some water? I made us some drinks in case." Looking down at the male, Heeyeon handed the male the glass of water that was closest to them, the glass that was also tampered with.

"That would be nice of you." The woman brought her glass with her and returned to the kitchen and grabbed the gloves. Opening the fridge and grabbing a cup, she filled it with water before pouring more of the white powder. 

"This should really knock him out for good." 

Stirring the drink with her finger again, the female let out a small breath before she returned to the slowly dying man. Feeding him the water, she jumped back as he suddenly started coughing violently.

"Jinyoung, lie down. It will help." 

She covered the man in blankets as he started taking deep breathes, each time was filled with more pain. Pulling a rope out of her cleavage, she quickly wrapped it around his neck before crossing the ends over each other and choking him hard. Watching the female in front of him and her actions, Jinyoung's hand tried to pry her own hands off the rope as his body began to go numb. Feeling his grip on her arm suddenly go limp, the woman retracted slowly before checking for his pulse.

He was dead.

"Well that wasn't so bad, was it? Only had to use two packs, which take forever to make." 

The female muttered to herself before stretching out her limbs. Walking out of the room and to the kitchen, she kept her gloves on as she placed kitchen gloves on and washed her glass and the cabinets. Wiping away every trace evidence that was there, she walked out of the room and ran to the phone in the hallway.

"Hello? Is this the reception, my friend is not responding and I'm getting worried." Heeyeon called on the phone, making sure that she sounded frantic frenzy.

"Is he breathing?"

"I'm not sure, please hurry."

"Okay ma'am, please stay on site as the paramedics arrive"

"I will, I'm wearing a long champagne dress." Hanging up the phone, the short brown-haired female let out a sigh as she rushed her downstairs and into the same bathroom. Finding her bag in the same spot she left it in, she looked around before changing into a black jumpsuit, large round-hat and sunglasses when another woman walked in.

". . chill wait, I have to change. I brought two dressed in case anything would happen, and now they're coming in handy." 

The woman placed an identical black bag on the counter before going into a toilet stall. Thinking fast, Heeyeon grabbed all her things she needed items before taking her previous dress and placed it in the other woman's bag. Slipping her wig off, she brushed out her black hair as the other stall door opened. Putting on her black pumps, the brown-eyed female wiped the makeup off her face before putting on nude lipstick, defining her eyebrows, and removing her eye contacts.

"There we go, all better . ." 

Looking into the mirror, the female slipped on the hat, sunglasses and mask, she checked her appearance before exiting the bathroom. Making her way out of the lobby and outside into the parking lot, she spotted a sleek white car waiting in the parking lot. Hopping into the passenger seat, she waved her hand while turning her face to the window.

"Money." The female ignored the man next to her, "Are you sure he's dead? 'Cause if he's not, I'm coming after you--" 

"There is no way you can find me, Mr. Na. I have gathered so much information about you and your men, I could and can blackmail, scam, and kill you in a heartbeat. Now, give me my pay." Heeyeon didn't wait for the man to finish as she stuck her hand out, waiting. 

"Can't I take a look at your face--" He stopped midway as a gun was pointed under his chin. 

"If you do any movements that is not giving me my money, I will not afraid to shoot you. I can, and I will if you don't fucking pay up." 

The vehicle grew silent as the male shut his mouth. Digging his had through his pocket, quiet curses spewed from his mouth as he pulled out fifty million won in an envelope. Stuffing the bills into her cleavage, Heeyeon didn't waste a second before hoped out of the car, ignoring the man's demands to see her face. Walking out of the hotel's gates, she stopped midway as a sudden thought went through her mind.

"Shit, that damned project." 

The black-clad female muttered quietly before making her down the road. Avoiding the street lights, she pulled out her phone from her pocket before dialing a number.

"Prepare the house and a hot bath. I got another call from that South Lion gang that I want you to answer, the katanas need polishing and, clean the hallway."

"Is that all, ma'am?" A soft voice asked on the other side of the phone. 

"Yes, make sure you don't mess anything up, Seohwa." 

Heeyeon hung up the phone before making her way to the driver's seat of an expensive black car. Hoping in, she cracked her neck and knuckles before making her way back to her penthouse in silence. Parking the car out in front, she stepped into the private elevator, which led to the highest floor. Walking down a gold and marble hallway before entering her house. 

"Good evening, ma'am. The katanas have been polished, the bathtub is hot and ready. The South Lion gang have three targets that they wanted eliminated as soon as possible." 

Seohwa took the older girl's jacket as they walked into a large marble bathroom. Stripping her clothes off, Heeyeon stepped into the water as her maid tied up her hair.

"Who do they want?" she asked, sinking in deeper to the water. 

"There are three students at your school who are members of The Elite Gang, who have been leaking news about a new drug port. The names are Lee Eunjae, Shin Ina and Go Wonwoo. They also have connections inside the Wongju East gang." 

Heeyeon nodded before dunking the rest of her face in the water. Taking the pile of clothes on the floor, Seohwa gathered the black bag before gathering all the clothes in the laundry. Dumping them in the washer, she sighed before making her way to gray office door. Taking a deep breath, she pulled out a pair of gloves before making her way inside the room.

~*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.6K 55
Oh Sehun - A mysterious man who never told anyone about him. But openly to a woman named Oh Hayoung, without realised, showing...
910 301 38
In this new story. we will know about a world where everyone have powers. They can kill someone in seconds also can save someone in minutes.. B...
21.8K 974 14
#thepowerawards Bae Seunghwan, an ordinary girl who don't really bother about her surrounding. She only knows study and book. That's her life. Two bo...
5.8K 321 36
Minzy isn't your typical girl. She is a member of an elite task force that targets terrorist in South Korea No one knows her true occupation. A dange...