His One Love

By Morg180

Xander Moretti is a handsome Billionare and is The most known and rich Billionare in America . Although he is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chaper 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Words by me!
Message by Me.
Hello everyone!

Chapter 65

37.7K 974 74
By Morg180

Natalie's Pov

2 months later

Literally waddling into the kitchen at 4:30am I head straight to the cold metal fridge to find food. I've been having all sorts of weird cravings throughout this pregnancy and it's been crazy. I literally feel like I'm going to pop any day now but the babies aren't due for another 3 weeks. I can't wait to meet them. Hold their soft and tiny little bodies in my arms, talk to them, rock them to sleep, kiss their little heads and coo at their little baby noises.

Coming back from my baby thought I proceed to make a grilled cheese and cucumber sandwich along with vegetable roasted potato chips. As I eat my glorious and delicious food I feel strong arms wrap around my stomach as Xander places a kiss on my neck. I giggle when he blows on my sweet spot before turning around and pecking his lips.

"Was my pregnant little waddling angel hungry?" I feel heat rise to my cheeks at the nickname, or should I say nicknames. "Yes she was. The twins needed something cheesy and delicious." I offer him a bite of my sandwich, bringing it up to his lips as he bites down into it. His face goes emotionless at the taste. "Love, are there cucumbers in this sandwich?". I nod my head and smile up at him at the same time. "Delicious huh?"

He just forces a smile and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek while I continue to ravish my food.

After I was done I cleaned and dried my dish and suddenly I was scooped up bridal style by Xander. "You don't have to carry me everywhere baby. I'm perfectly fine walking." He simply kisses my forehead making me hum in satisfaction at the sweet gesture. "You're supposed to be on bed rest angel and I know you haven't been following orders lately."

He wasn't wrong. When I became eight months pregnant Dr. Carl told me make sure I stay on bed rest so I don't hurt myself but you know I'm stubborn. I did listen to him sometimes but the most I stayed in bed for a week was 3 days. Come on I need to move around and do something instead of feeling immobile.

He lays me back down in bed and gets in himself. "I really try to follow orders but you know how much I hate being confined to something that requires sitting around and doing nothing for 2 months."

He kisses my hand affectionately and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "I know love. But you're going to give birth any time now and it's important that your body gets all the rest you need for this delivery." I watch as worry flashes in eyes but I cup his cheeks lovingly and whisper. "Don't worry about me. I'm going to be fine. I'm strong and more importantly I'm ready for this. We don't have to be afraid."

I kiss his nose giggling before cuddling up close with as we try to sleep out the rest of the night....or should I say morning.

Once morning came, I decided that today I would make myself breakfast instead of Ana doing it all the time. I feel really bad because ever since I've been on bed rest she's been coming in for more work shifts. As I attempt to slowly get out of bed, an arm wraps around my stomach before a demanding voice is heard. "And just where do you think you're going this morning angel?"

Darn it!

"Uh-uh bathroom?" I answer but it's sounds more like a question. "I know you're not going to the bathroom angel, you're going downstairs and that's why I'm not letting you leave my arms just yet". He tells me and places a soft kiss on the back of my head.

As if right on cue my stomach makes a gurgling sound. He chuckles before letting me go and gets out the bed. I instantly miss the warmth but I know we'll get to do  plenty of cuddling later. He slips on his robe and helps me with mine before lifting me up in his arms and carrying me downstairs. My Greek god is so strong. He sits me down on the stool at the island in the kitchen and begins to pull out food from the fridge.

"How's our little princess and little man doing today angel?" I giggle as I rub my belly. "Good. They really want to come out soon and be with their daddy. They want to play!". I tell him excitedly and I don't miss the huge and happy grin on his face. He comes and gives me a sweet long kiss on the lips as he holds onto my waist. "I love you". He whispers and presses his forehead against mine. "I love you too. So much". I reply before he continues to make us breakfast.

Our breakfast consisted of fresh fruit salads, waffles, scrambled eggs, turkey bacon and homemade biscuits. What can I say? My man can cook.

We ate until we were full and when we were done, Xander stood up, walking infront of me and kneeling as he places his hands on my belly. "Hello there daddies little ones. Please come out soon because your mommy and I can't wait to meet you two. You'll love it out here, and when you come you'll never have to worry about anything because daddy will always protect you and your mommy". He kisses my belly and soon we begin to feel little kicks.

Me being the emotional person I am, begin to tear up. He's just so sweet to them. He's going to be the most perfect daddy in the whole wide world.

He reaches up a hand to caress my cheek lovingly and wipes away my tear as I lean into his touch. "Why is my beautiful angel crying?".

"Because you're so perfect. Now kiss me you adorable man". As demanded he immediately crushes his lips to mine in a heated and steamy kiss. He licks my lips with his tongue seeking entrance and I immediately give it to him as his tongue slides in my mouth. He pulls me closer to him by my waist as my arms wrap around his neck. Just as he's about to pick me up, we were interrupted.

"Oh-GOSH! I'm sorry sorry Natalie and Mr. Moretti! Please forgive me for disturbing you". Ana's gaze casts down to the floor as I pull out of his arms. "It's ok Ana, really. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Oh nothing for now dear. But there is a phone call for you in the living room."

I stand up with the help of Xander as I begin to walk toward the living room but Xander grabs me back. "I'll be in my office my beauty. Come to me afterwards ok?"

Nodding my head he places a kiss on my lips one more time
Before I make my way into the living room and pick up the phone by the couch.

"Hello?"

"Hello Natlie. Or should I say gold digger that's in love with my son for his money. Ah yes that sounds much more welcoming, I mean after all it is the truth".

David. David Moretti.

"Is there something I can help you with David? Because I don't appreciate you calling me first and start throwing insults. I know you and Xander's mother both hate me but honestly I couldn't care less now."

"My my. Feisty aren't we. And I called because I need you to meet with me. Somewhere close and not too far from home."

I would be lying if I didn't say his request made me nervous. What could he possibly want with me?

"Why should I meet you. I have no reason to trust you at all".

"You're right. You don't. But just know if you don't then I'll make my sons life a living hell. Imagine all the things that could possibly happen to him. He could suddenly meet with an accident when no one is around, no one there to protect him. But it wouldn't be my fault. It would be yours."

"You might want to think on that again. Now if you love my son like you say? You'd meet with me, and soon".

No. I can't let him do that. I can't let him hurt my love, my other half. Xander has been hurt so much in his life and especially by his parents and I'll be damned if they ever tried to make it rain down hell on him again. I have to meet him. But he has to promise me something first.

"I'll meet you. But you have to promise me something first and I swear you have to keep that promise".

"And what would that be?".

"You have to swear on your life that if I meet you no hurt will come to Xander or my babies."

"...Done. You have my word."

"Ok. Name the time and place."

"Midnight tonight. Xander's secret hiding place".

And with the the line went dead.

So many emotions mix through my mind. How does he know about his treehouse? Why there? Will he hurt me? He surly will if I bring someone with me and there's no way to outsmart him.

I begin to feel uneasy as I place a hand over my steadily hammering heartbeat.

Suddenly I feel arms wrap around my stomach making me jump and yelp in surprise. "Ssh. It's me my love. You were taking a little long so I came to check on you. Who was that on the phone?". I immediately froze. He can't find out. If he does his father will hurt him or worse. And he would NEVER let me go anywhere alone with his father. I have to do this. For his protection and for the babies. I love him and I can't see him hurt or lose him. He's been through enough. So that's why I said-

"Oh, just your Aunt Martha. She's trying to make sure you've been taking good care of me and trying to plan some baby stuff thats all". I tell him hesitantly. He picks up on this as he stares at me in questioning but I give him a reassuring smile as I grab his hand in mine and place a kiss on his palm. "Are you sure angel? You looked a little frightened."

"No no I'm sure. I'm fine so don't be such a worry wart". I tell him as I wrap my arms around his neck and mesh his forehead against mine. I guess nows the time to tell him about my surprise. And incase you're wondering what that is its the day of relaxation for Xander. I planned this two months ago but do to some unexpected problems I haven't been able to set everything up properly. And besides this is the best way to keep him busy so that he's not suspicious about tonight.

"I have something for you baby. Come upstairs with me."

I grab his hand, leading him to the steps but he lifts me up and carries me in his arms. I try to protest but as usual- "No angel. We don't want you not the babies hurt so hush your mouth and you can thank me later ". I keep my lips sealed as I make him carry us to the bathroom door. He sits me back to my feet as I tell him to close his eyes. I slowly lead him into the bathroom and when I tell him to look.

"I prepared this all for you. Don't worry Ana helped me run the bath scented water and set up the scented candles so I didn't have to much around too much. I was gonna place rose petals In the water but I didn't know if it was a manly sort of thing or not so I just thought I-"

He cuts me off when he cups my cheeks and brings his lips down to mine. "You like it? Is this ok?" I ask.

He smiles and kisses me once more. "It's beyond perfect angel. I love you".

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 7.5K 22
Angelina's life took a turn when she left her father's country for New York City because of a scholarship she received. With her drowning in her self...
61.5K 5.2K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
643K 22.6K 41
Xander, 38, is one of the most eligible bachelors in New York. He is the CEO of pharmaceuticals, weapon manufacturing, and some banks. He has it all...
1.4M 48.8K 61
I turn around and look into his blue eyes, searching them. When I'm certain that he's not lying, butterflies erupt in my stomach and I gulp audibly...