Sweet Pea Imagines [COMPLETED]

By sw33tea_Bitxhhh

Exactly what the title says I'll take requests anytime just HMU. And hopefully you'll love it!!! :) Updated:... More

Wrong side of the Tracks?
Brothers Best Friend
Heartache and Pain
Insecure
Jealousy
Bad Boy Fever
A/n
Babysitting
I lov-
Shattered
Cheater
A/n
Shattered pt.2
Cheater pt.2
Best Friends Brother
Movie night
Forever Typa Thing
Shattered pt.3
Asshole
Protector
Protector pt. 2
What does this make us?
Prefrences
So Secretive
Poolside
Not so Secretive
A/n
IMPORTANTE
Importante pt.2!!!
Prefrences pt.2
Glo Up
Asshole pt.2
On My Block X Riverdale
Daddy's Princess
Muy Guapo
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Serpent Slut
READ PLS
Anniversary
Beach Day
Prefrences pt.3
Photo Album
A/n
Im sorry :(
Bullied
Promise
Jealousy looks nice on you ;)
Thicc Thighs Save Lives
Thicc Thighs Save Lives pt.2
Q&A :)
Q&A (w/A)
Best Part
Know your Worth
I Didn't Mean It
Karma's a Bitch
Traumatized
Awkward
REQUESTS CLOSED :(
Story Time
Trumatized Pt.2
She's Beautiful
Figures
All Those in Favor?
What is wrong with me?
Thank You
Confirmed
Confident
Anchor
Enemies
T-Shirt
Initiation
Sign To Me
Sick
Instagram
Y'ALL AMAAAZIN
Instagram
Prefrences #5
Birthday
Importante pt.3
Instagram
A/N PLS READ
Summer
Unbelievable
Missin You Crazy
Anchor pt.2
Anchor Pt.3
Instagram
In the Past
Mute
REQUESTS CLOSED
I Believe
Ive Always Liked You
Tatted
Best Friends [COMPLETED]

Lost Kisses

6.2K 138 29
By sw33tea_Bitxhhh

Requested by @Livi_Wolf

I thought this request was really cute so here we go!!!
_________

Y/n Andrews the daughter of Fred Andrews and the sister of Archibald Andrews.

__________

Y/N's POV:

"Arch come on we're going to be late for school." I said from the bottom of the staircase. "Bye sweetheart I'll see you after work" my dad said kissing my forehead as he walked out the door. "Bye dad love you" I said as Archie came down the stairs. "Finally bro you take a life time" I exaggerated.

"Yeah yeah come on sis" he said draping his arm over my shoulder. I chuckled as we head out the door and find Betty and Jughead waiting there. "Hey guys what's up" I greet the lovely couple. "Hey Y/n hey Arch" Betty smiles as she gives me a hug.

"Juggy!" I say and hug him. "Hey squirt" he said scruffing up my hair. "Hey come on my hair was already in a messy bun"  I complained as everyone chuckled. We continued to walk to school since it wasn't even that far.

Betty and I walking in front of the boys. "So y/n tell me how are you and Sweet Pea?" She asked me. I smiled at the thought of my boyfriend. "Great actually. Well sometimes. Him and Archie still don't get along. But I told both of them they need to get along." I said sternly. She nods her head. "That's true you've both been dating for a year now? And they're still fighting?" All I can do was nod my head.

We finally arrived at school to see the Serpents outside hanging by the staircase leading into the high school. I ran up to Sweet Pea. "My Sweets!" I squealed as I hugged him tightly. "Hey Princess" he chuckled. "Hey y/n we're here too" Fangs said jokingly. "I'm sorry Hi Fangs. Hey Toni" I laughed.

They laughed as well, as Archie and then came up to the stairs. Sweet Pea Scoffed. Archie glared at him. I rolled my eyes at them both. "Seriously you two? This has been going on for a whole year. Can you both at least try and get along? Please?" I pleaded to both my brother and boyfriend. Archie sighed "Okay fine as long as he does too." Arch says holding his hand out for sweet pea to shake.

Sweet Pea scoffs. Archie puts his hand up in surrender. "I tried. He obviously doesn't" Arch scoffed as he walked inside. Everyone had already walked inside and it was just me and Pea. He pulled me onto his lap.

I crossed my arms and huffed. "Baby? What's wrong?" He asked. I ignored him. "Silent treatment? Come on princess" he said nibbling at my neck. I quickly got off his lap. "No" I said crossing my arms like a little kid with a tantrum. "What's the matter? You love when I nibble on your neck." He pouted.

"Nope." I said. But he was right that was my weakness. That's all I loved it felt so good especially from him. "Baby." He pouted. "Stop Pea." I said seriously. "You and Archie need to start getting along. We've been dating for a whole damn year and you guys still haven't made up? Not even after all that Northside and southside bullshit?" I said a little too mad. He let out a sigh. "I'm sorry okay? I really am Princess" he said getting up to hug me.

But I stuck my hand out and hit his chest. "Nope" I said "you don't get any hugs, kisses, nibbles, or cuddles until you make up with my brother." I told him sternly. He looked at me and laughed then it died down when he saw my face. "Oh you're serious. What? So not fair!" He whined like a little baby. I shrugged.

"You truly did get stuck with a handful" I said chuckling as I referred to myself and walked into school going to class. But before I did. "Oh and I have to be present or else i know you would be lying." I said as I kissed his cheek and walked into class. I left him there shocked.

I giggled a bit as I skipped into class.

Sweet Peas PoV:

She really left me here shocked. "Damn I swear that girl has me wrapped around her finger." I said aloud to myself. I chuckled as I walked inside to see Fogarty and Topaz waiting for me. They laughed "so I guess you guys heard?" I questioned. "Yeah" Fangs laughs and Toni comforts me.

"That girl is stubborn sometimes but that's why she's my best friend" Toni chuckled as we walked into Econ.

*Lunch*

There she was at her locker. Beautiful as ever. I walked up behind her, but she already knew I was there. She smiled at me. "Hi my Sweets" she whispered in my ear. Sending chills down my spine. "Hey Princess" I smirked. I leaned in for a kiss but she blocked em with her hand.

"Hey" I said like a kid who got their toy taken away. "Nope not until you apologize remember?" She said. I let out a sigh. "I can't even hold your hand?" I asked her. She shook her head "Nope" popping the P.

"You're so annoying" I said like a baby. "But you love me" She said "yeah I know" I said pouting. She giggled lightly. Sending me over the roof.

*After school*

She literally would not let me touch her at all. She was being stubborn all day. All I craved for was her touch her scent all over me, but no of course I have to apologize I her damn brother. I mean I don't have anything against him other then he almost tried to kill me with a gun.

Yeah y/n and I went through that together. It's just Archie didn't even know Y/n was there. Long story short we never liked each other. Only thing we had in common was Y/n. Y/n being his little sister and me being her boyfriend.

Well I decided that today I should apologize. I miss my baby and nibbling on her neck making her giggle. So I got enough courage and balls to go talk to Andrews. "Hey Princess come follow me" I told her as she closed her locker. She followed me into the boys locker room. She made sure her eyes were closed.

"Is everyone clothed?" She asked aloud. "Y/n what the hell are you even doing in here?" Archie asked confused. Reggie and Moose chuckled. I can't believe I'm apologizing in front of all these bulldogs. I mentally roll my eyes.

Y/N's POV:

I heard Reggie and Moose chuckle. "Because I can" I said knowing damn well I'm not allowed to. "We're clothed y/n it's okay" Kevin said laughing. I opened my eyes to see clothed bulldogs I let out a quick phew. "Sweets told me to come in here but I don't know why. So why am I here sweets?" I asked confused. He let out a sigh as he looked at Archie.

"Look man. I'm sorry for acting childish earlier. I don't know what came over me. Usually I'm cool with things, but I'm still getting used to new people. And other friends from the Northside." He was cut off by a scoff "um hello?" I said with an attitude

"Like this stubborn girl" He said as I heard a couple of 'yeah that's true' 'she's a handful' i looked at all of them with shocked expressions. "Thanks Reggie" i said sarcastically. "Anytime lil sis" he said. All the bulldogs were like my family.

Reggie and I are probably the closest. Surprisingly Sweet Pea wasn't mad about that. Which doesn't make any sense. Reggie was probably the meanest one to them. But they already did their apologies but I don't get why he never liked Archie and vice versa.

I rolled my eyes as Sweet Pea continued. "Anyways I. Just wanted to say I'm sorry." He said. Archie grinned and looked at me. "If you make my little sister happy then I'm happy." Archie said. "So We're cool?" Sweet Pea asked and arch nods his head as they do a bro hug.

I smiled brightly. As I closed my eyes for not even a second I felt two pair of hands grab me tightly and did this ( 👇🏾👇🏾)

"Pea what the heck"  I whispered. He gave me a smirk. "I'm making up for all the lost kisses" he said in my ear. Then I heard a cough. It came from Archie. We straightened ourselves out. "Bro it's not like when I come home I can hear you and Ronnie through the walls" I said walking out of the locker room that was filled with 'oooohhh's and 'hahaha'

"Come On Baby lets make up for all those lost kisses and nibbles" I grinned at Sweet Pea as he picked me up bridal style kissing my neck. I felt ecstatic.

"I love when you do that" I said "I know you do" he whispered as he kept nibbling on my neck.

We walked out to his bike as we drove off to his trailer.

*The End*

________
Hope you like!! I really liked how y/n played hard to get! So enjoyyyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.2K 38
Sweet Pea x oc! started - 20 January 2018 finished - discontinued | discontinued | | not spell checked | | cringe warning |
32.9K 876 33
after the events of sophomore year, everyone thinks things will only return to normal, but when a rival gang returns to riverdale and the serpents ar...
16.5K 357 16
Its safe to say she illuminated him... ❝You afraid of Jones, Princess?❞ ❝Uh, well, a bit..❞ Started - 9 april 2018 Finished - 19 august 2018 [Sweet P...
23.5K 373 24
*completed* It's a story which shows how strong true love is..... It's so strong your willing to lose yourself to it. So basically, Betty got reject...