Promise

ANOTHER UPDATE WHAAAAAA 😱
Hope you enjoyyyy

___________

You got pregnant. With his baby, and well you were gonna tell him all the good news. Afraid of what he might say but you caught him in an act.

__________

Y/N's POV:

It's positive. Holy shit I'm pregnant. I thought. Tears fell down my face happy tears of course. I grabbed my phone and decided to call Toni to get her ass over here.

Toni T💜: What's up?

Me: I need to tell you something but it's kinda important if you come over.

Toni T💜: is everything alright?

Me: yeah I think so. But idk how someone else will react

Toni T💜: alright I'm walking over right now.

Me: kk

*end of convo*

I was inside my trailer waiting for Toni to arrive. Which wasn't too long since we live so close to each other. *knock knock* "it's open." I yelled from the bathroom taking the test and hiding it in my sweater. Well Sweet Peas sweater that he let me have.

I walked into the living room. "Hey y/n what's up?" She asked. "This" I said holding up the test. "Oh my gosh for real? Congratulations y/n!!" She got up and hugged me. "I know! I'm so happy. There's gonna be a little Pea or a little me in there" I say rubbing my belly and smiling.

"Speaking of peas does he know?" She asked. I shook my head "not yet I wanted to tell you because to be totally honest T what if he leaves me?" I frowned. She gave me a hug. "He'd never do that. He loves you too much y/n. Trust me" she said smiling. I gave a weak smile. "You're right. If he loved me he'd stay." I repeated.

"Do you know where he's at?" I asked her. *ding* her phone went off. She checked it. "Um well yeah I do." She said nervously "but I think you should rest up" she said finally not looking at her phone. Suspicious.
"Toni who texted you?" I asked her. "It was um Jughead he wanted me to come over." She said staring everywhere but my eyes.

"You're lying to me" I say bluntly. "No I'm not" she says again not looking me in the eyes. "Alright then look me in the eyes and tell me Jughead texted you" I say crossing my arms. She sighs and looks me in the eyes, but nothing comes out. "Okay fine" she huffed.

"But I think it's better for you to see this for yourself" She says as she drags me out to her Bike at her trailer. "Where we going?" I asked "Quarry" she replied as she revved up her engine and sped off to the Quarry.

We finally arrived it was kinda dark out since it was 7:30 at night. It's a Friday and the boys usually come out here all the time with the other Guy Serpents. We walked up to the worn out couches. I spotted a horrified Fangs staring at the long couch. There was a couple making out.

"Fangs!" I squealed I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Where's My Sweets At?" I asked hiM as I turned to my right to not see him then my left nothing. I looked all the way around and spotted him. It was him. He was the one making out with that other girl.

My entire face dropped, my phone dropped out of my hand as well as the stick. The sad thing about catching him they were still going at it. He hadn't noticed I walked past them. "Wait are you?" Fangs whispered into my ear as he saw the positive stick. I nod my head slowly as tears fell down my face.

I walked over to where Pea was with that girl. *fake cough* they didn't budge. I did it again and the girl got frustrated. "What the hell do you want?" She said with venom in every word. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her off of him. "Y/n!" Pea said shocked to see me there. "Really Pea? That's all you can say? Why not like hey there you are I missed you baby? Hm? Oh yeah I forgot because you're shoving your damn tongue down a new recruits fucking throat Pea!" I yelled.