Bad Boy Fever

You've lived in Riverdale your entire life, and not once have you ever been to the southside. Your parents somehow forbid you since it was so 'dangerous', but that's what they thought. You thought it would've been a blast. You're a thrill junkie always wanting to 'live on the edge' type of girl. Nobody knew that about you because of how boring your town is.

Jughead Jones was your best friend, and you've known him since like diapers along with Archie Andrews and Betty Cooper. When you found out that he's moving back to the southside you wanted to visit him every now and then.

"Mom Juggie moved back to the southside." You told her. "Oh my that poor kid has been through so much." She replied "Yeah he has, and I was thinking is it okay if I can go visit him after school to see how he's doing please?" You ask feeling like you'd know she'd say no, but still hoping she'd say yes.

"Alright fine. But y/n please safe. Don't get into any trouble. I trust you enough to not do anything stupid okay?" She told you. You were kinda shocked at her response. "Wait are you serious mom?" You said excitedly, she just nods her head and continues to do her work on the dining table.

You grab your backpack and kiss your mom on the cheek. "Bye Mom see you later!" You yell walking out the door. You're so excited to finally explore the southside. You didn't know what it was, but you felt like there was something there drawing you in.

You finally head down the sidewalk to Betty's house waiting for her to come out. Today you wore a black top with A red flannel and Jean shorts along with your black Vans

You waited outside until you felt someone touch your shoulder. You had a quick reflex and ended up elbowing them before turning around to see who it was. Of course you didn't know but said "Archie oh my gosh I'm so sorry." While kinda laughing. He was on the floor groaning. "What was that for y/n!?" He pleaded.

"Geesh Arch how many times are you gonna sneak up on her like that? You know she has quick reflexes." Betty says chuckling walking off of her front lawn. "Well I'm sorry I keep forgetting. I have bad memory." He said getting off the floor.

You all started walking to school. "Guys." Betty said Both you and Archie shoot your head towards Betty. "The black hood contacted me again." She said shakily while looking down at her feet. One foot on front of the other, hands in her pocket. "What did he Say?" Arch asked kinda nervous.

"He told me I had to cut off people in my life. Meaning Jughead." She said. "Well What are you gonna do Bets?" You ask her curiously. "I can't do it myself he'll hate me forever. That's why I want to ask you. Archie." She said pointing to him while you all finally reached the gates of the school.

"Okay I mean I gue-". "I'll come with!" You shouted before Archie can finish. "I'm I'm sorry I just really miss Jughead, and I can make sure he doesn't take it too bad ya know?" They both nod. "Alright thank you so much Arch and Y/n I'll see you guys later yeah?" We both nod and walk our separate ways to class.

-End Of School-
You and Archie head home to your houses to grab your bikes since you both didn't have a car.

"Hey Arch you ready?" You ask him "yup let's go." He replied. Finally you both ride off passing Betty's and Archie's house. Passing Riverdale High, and finally passing Pop's. You found yourself go beyond the train tracks that separated the north from the south.

Finally you guys made it to the one and only Sunny Side Trailer Park. You spot yourself being stared at by southsiders. Giving you looks and glares. You ignored them and headed to Jugheads trailer. You met with him walking out.

"Juggie!" You yelled and gave him a huge hug that was long over due. It's been awhile since you've seen him for like a good two months or so.(let's just go with it yeah? Even though that didn't actually happen.) "Y/n? Archie? Why are you doing here you guys have to leave now." He replied after letting you go.