Lost Kisses

Requested by @Livi_Wolf

I thought this request was really cute so here we go!!!
_________

Y/n Andrews the daughter of Fred Andrews and the sister of Archibald Andrews.

__________

Y/N's POV:

"Arch come on we're going to be late for school." I said from the bottom of the staircase. "Bye sweetheart I'll see you after work" my dad said kissing my forehead as he walked out the door. "Bye dad love you" I said as Archie came down the stairs. "Finally bro you take a life time" I exaggerated.

"Yeah yeah come on sis" he said draping his arm over my shoulder. I chuckled as we head out the door and find Betty and Jughead waiting there. "Hey guys what's up" I greet the lovely couple. "Hey Y/n hey Arch" Betty smiles as she gives me a hug.

"Juggy!" I say and hug him. "Hey squirt" he said scruffing up my hair. "Hey come on my hair was already in a messy bun"  I complained as everyone chuckled. We continued to walk to school since it wasn't even that far.

Betty and I walking in front of the boys. "So y/n tell me how are you and Sweet Pea?" She asked me. I smiled at the thought of my boyfriend. "Great actually. Well sometimes. Him and Archie still don't get along. But I told both of them they need to get along." I said sternly. She nods her head. "That's true you've both been dating for a year now? And they're still fighting?" All I can do was nod my head.

We finally arrived at school to see the Serpents outside hanging by the staircase leading into the high school. I ran up to Sweet Pea. "My Sweets!" I squealed as I hugged him tightly. "Hey Princess" he chuckled. "Hey y/n we're here too" Fangs said jokingly. "I'm sorry Hi Fangs. Hey Toni" I laughed.

They laughed as well, as Archie and then came up to the stairs. Sweet Pea Scoffed. Archie glared at him. I rolled my eyes at them both. "Seriously you two? This has been going on for a whole year. Can you both at least try and get along? Please?" I pleaded to both my brother and boyfriend. Archie sighed "Okay fine as long as he does too." Arch says holding his hand out for sweet pea to shake.

Sweet Pea scoffs. Archie puts his hand up in surrender. "I tried. He obviously doesn't" Arch scoffed as he walked inside. Everyone had already walked inside and it was just me and Pea. He pulled me onto his lap.

I crossed my arms and huffed. "Baby? What's wrong?" He asked. I ignored him. "Silent treatment? Come on princess" he said nibbling at my neck. I quickly got off his lap. "No" I said crossing my arms like a little kid with a tantrum. "What's the matter? You love when I nibble on your neck." He pouted.

"Nope." I said. But he was right that was my weakness. That's all I loved it felt so good especially from him. "Baby." He pouted. "Stop Pea." I said seriously. "You and Archie need to start getting along. We've been dating for a whole damn year and you guys still haven't made up? Not even after all that Northside and southside bullshit?" I said a little too mad. He let out a sigh. "I'm sorry okay? I really am Princess" he said getting up to hug me.

But I stuck my hand out and hit his chest. "Nope" I said "you don't get any hugs, kisses, nibbles, or cuddles until you make up with my brother." I told him sternly. He looked at me and laughed then it died down when he saw my face. "Oh you're serious. What? So not fair!" He whined like a little baby. I shrugged.

"You truly did get stuck with a handful" I said chuckling as I referred to myself and walked into school going to class. But before I did. "Oh and I have to be present or else i know you would be lying." I said as I kissed his cheek and walked into class. I left him there shocked.

I giggled a bit as I skipped into class.

Sweet Peas PoV:

She really left me here shocked. "Damn I swear that girl has me wrapped around her finger." I said aloud to myself. I chuckled as I walked inside to see Fogarty and Topaz waiting for me. They laughed "so I guess you guys heard?" I questioned. "Yeah" Fangs laughs and Toni comforts me.