Muy Guapo

Requested by ruwaidahmulla 

____________
You're Hispanic and Sweet Pea knew but Sweet Pea had no idea you could speak Spanish
__________

Y/N's PoV:

"Pea! Come on you promised you'd help me please!" I basically begged my boyfriend. He promised me he'd help me bake for my best friend Toni's birthday. Cheryl asked me to make it the night before so that we can give it to her at school.
"Babygirl come on you know I can't bake" he whined. "Nope that's it you're coming with me whether you like it or not." I say "bu-" " Nope no buts if you love me you'll do this" I say and the. He stayed quiet as I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my car. I let out a giggle because of how quiet he was.
*At Store*

"Now we're going to make three layers, two chocolate and one strawberry. What frosting should we get?" I ask him. "How about Strawberry!" He said excited. I let out a giggle. *Ding* my phone went off I looked down to see it was my mom.

Mama💕: Mija traes un frutas por favor (translated: daughter bring fruits please)

Me: Sí mama yo tengo manzanas y fresas y plátanos ¿qué más? (Yes mama, I have apples and strawberries and bananas what else?)

Mama💕:  no te olvides de los mango por favor, gracias (don't forget the mangoes please thank you)

Me:  está bien, hasta luego (Okay see you later)

*end of convo*
"So my mom wants me to buy some fruit. Let's go!!" I say pointing towards the fruit section. I sit inside the cart as Sweet Pea pushes me. "Whatever you say my princess" as he points that way and head off to the fruits.

"So I finally get to meet your mom?" He asks me nervously. "Don't Be So shy my Sweets she already loves you from what I tell her." I say "wait you talk to your mom about me?" He gives me a smile. I start blushing. "Princess it's cute" he says lifting my chin up to meet his eyes.

"She's been wanting to meet you honestly, she's been wanting to know who this white guy ive been dating" (tbh Sweet Pea looks soooo white in the show. I'm sorry if i offended any of you) I laugh at him. "Hey come on I'm like nicely tanned" He said showing off his good looks.

"Yeah whatever White boy" I say chuckling and rolling my eyes at him

"Yeah whatever White boy" I say chuckling and rolling my eyes at him. "Alright we need some apples." I say "got em" he replied tossing a bag to me. "Bananas" "catch" he threw em which I caught. "Let's get some strawberries please" I say as he pushes me to the strawberries. "Ohhh and Mangoes" I say and he hands them to me.

"To the check out line" I say pointing "onwards!" I yell. "What a dork" he says laughing at me. "Your dork to be exact" I respond.

*Skip checkout*

3rd Person PoV:

On the way to your house you happened to notice how fidgety Sweet Pea was getting. It was the first time of him meeting your mom and it's a really big deal in your guys relationship at the moment. Since it has already been about five months. Yeah you've waited this long.