Thicc Thighs Save Lives pt.2

Continuation of TTSL 😊

The moment y'all have been waiting for!! Jk probably not lmao but ANYWAYSSSS lets get back to it 😂
________

*2 Weeks Later*

"Y/n you haven't left the house in two weeks." Veronica says as she puts the strand of hair in my face behind my ear giving me a pouty look. "Yeah f/l/n (first/letter/of name) and sweet pea has been asking if you're okay. He's been stressing a lot" Betty tells me. "I know guys I'm sorry okay? I've been so stressed with all these finals and projects and on top of it I can't stand those people I call my peers." I tell them.

"Wait. Did you say Sweet Pea is asking if I'm okay?" I asked shocked. They nod their heads "Yeah remember you blew him off for the past two weeks and no one has heard a word from you since." Veronica said. "Yeah and some people are talking abo-". Betty was about to say something but hits Betty and gives her a look.

"There's something you guys aren't telling me" I say squinting my eyes at them. "She deserves to know Vee" Betty said. Vero lets out a Sigh. "Okay Ethel Muggs started a rumor about you. She said that she saw you inside the bathroom making yourself throw up so you could lose weight" she said looking down. "And then she told everyone that since no one likes you. The only people you could get with were Serpent scums." Betty finished.

A tear fell from my face. I wiped it away quickly. "Does Sweet Pea know about any of this?" I asked. Vero lets out a sigh. "Surprisingly no he doesn't. Toni didn't want him to find out so her and Fangs have been keeping him out of the loop." Betty says.

"Imma fight a bitch if I have to." I say wiping the tears away. "It's time I stood up for myself right?" I said smiling. They gave me a smile. "We're always here for you y/n and Ethel is just being a bitch okay? If anything you're way skinnier then her" Veronica tells me. I give her a hug and thank both of them.

"So what? Are we going to school?" I aske with a smile. They nod their head. I put on a facade. I hid my nervousness and anxiousness inside as I put on a brave face to show my friends I won't let it effect me.

But it always effected me. My tough skin always sheds whenever I hear certain words. I put on some jeans and a sweatshirt. I was too lazy to put on a shirt. (Tbh I do this all the damn time bc I get really lazy 😂 who else does it? No just me? Okay😂🤷🏽‍♀️)

"Bye mom bye dad" I yelled from the door as we get in Veronica's limo car. "Good morning Miss.Y/n" Andre said "morning Andre" I gave a smile. "Hey Arch" i said as I saw him sitting in the front with Andre. "Hey y/n how are you?" He asked "I'm okay thanks for askin." I smiled as we took off.

*At school*

"Are you ready?" Betty asked as she linked arms with me as Veronica but on my other side. I let out a deep breath. I nod my head as we walk in. Everyone started staring eyes all over me everyone whispering horrible things the rumor still going on.

We walk into the student lounge where there was more people where I saw Jughead with Sweet Pea. Toni and Cheryl and Fangs. They all saw me and ran up. But first Pea. "Y/n oh my gosh you're alive are you okay?" He asked as he hugged me really tight. I hugged him back. It felt good to hug him his cologne sending me off the charts.

"I'm okay Sweet Pea I promise thank you." I whispered in his ear. "You and me today after school. We need to talk Okay?" He said holding onto my shoulders as he lectured me. I nod my head as I laughed and gave him another hug.

*bell rings*

"Come On lets go to Class" he said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

*After school*