Figures

SOOOOO requests are back open!! So request away :)

WARNING: Really sad, emotional
_______
You and Sweet Pea broke up you wrote a song and yeah... FYI y/n and sweet pea don't get back together in this one. Lo siento :(
_______

Y/N's POV:

Right now All I felt was anger, and sadness. It's been a week since we broke up. It sucks I have to see his face everyday. Everyday in fucking music class. It's the class I dread the most.

But we had a project. To either do a cover of a song or write our own. So I wrote my own. And I poured all my emotions my entire heart into a piece of paper. For a piece of shit.

As I walk into the class I sit down next to my friends Josie, Valerie and Melody. The pussycats. (Let's pretend they are still a band okay? Okay :)....)
I sat down and gave a weak smile to the girls. "Hey y/n it's gonna be alright. Just let your emotions out on stage. You can do it. If you fall we're right here for you." Valerie told me. I smiled at her and the other two.

"Thanks Guys I love you too much" I let a tear slip as I hugged them tightly. He walks into the class with Fangs, and Archie. (There is no n/side s/side differences. It's an imagine guys don't forget lol) 

He glanced my way then went straight back to talking to them. Not even acknowledging me. It's okay I do the same thing. I don't even talk to half of my friends anymore because of him. *bell rings*

"Alrighty class please take your seats" our music teacher says. As most of the boys sit down properly in their chairs. "So today we are going to continue with our projects. First up we have Josie and The Pussycats" he announced as we all clapped.

*after two other songs*

"Alright last one for the day sadly. But please welcome up your classmate Y/n" our teacher clapped as everyone else did. As I heard wolf howls and whistles. "Um okay. So I Uh. I wrote this song and I hope you enjoy." I gave a weak smile as I looked up to see The pussycats give me a thumbs up. I nod my head.

(Song is by Jessie Reyes it is called Figures. I do not own this song)

*start song*

'Figures
I gave you ride or die and you gave me games
Love, figures'

I looked over at Sweet Pea and his face went hard.

'I know I'm crying cause you just won't change
Love Figures.
I gave it all and you gave me shit
Love
Figures
I wish I could do exactly what you did.'

I paused as I looked up to him again and sang

'I wish I could hurt you back
Love, what would you do if you couldn't get me back
You're the one who's gonna lose
Something so special something so real
Tell me boy how in the fuck would you feel
If you couldn't get me back
That's what I wish I could do to you, you

To you, you'

By now a bunch of tears fell from my face. Anger filled me as I still sang. Feeling what he did to me. Why he did it.

'Figures
I'm the bad guy cause I can't learn to trust
Love, figures
You say sorry once and you think it's enough.'

I roll my eyes at him as I continue to sing.

'I got a lineup of girls and a lineup of guys begging for me just to ice them a try
Figures
I'm willing to stay cause I'm sick for your love.'

Tears fell from my face as I looked at him and saw his eyes red.

'Figures
Love what would you do if you couldn't get me back
You're the one who's gonna lose
Something so Special' I touched my heart 'something so real
Tell me boy how in the fuck would you feel
If you couldn't get me back' as I pointed at him causing people to look at him.

'That's what I wish that I could do to you, you
To you, you' the song was coming to an end.

'Figures' as I faded the song. As tears fell from my face.

*end of song*

"Y/n do you need to take a break?" My teacher asked. I nod my head as I run out of the room crying.

I ran into an empty classroom. As I sat on the ground leaning against the teachers desk crying. Sobbing. "Y/n?" I heard that oddly too familiar voice. I looked up to see his face.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed. "Y/n I'm sorry. I truly do mean it." He told me. I rolled my eyes as I wiped my tears away.

I sang to him "You say sorry once and you think it's enough." As he looks down at the ground. "Figures" I sang again as I kissed his cheek and said goodbye.

*The End*

_______
Omgeezy I'm sorry this was really sad, but I just really love Jessie Reyes and this song and it made me think of an imagine.

Usually all my imagines end up with them together but not this one. This one hit hard 😪 sorry if I made you cry bc I cried honestly

But juss to let you know again. Requests are open. Enjoy :)