Movie night

A/n: honestly I just update whenever I can. So say like I updated already well sometimes I might just update out of random 😂 lol but okay I hope you all actually like reading this because I like writing. It keeps me motivated honestly. Okayyy I'll continue hope you like 😁...

______________

In this one you and Toni were having a movie night when she invited Cheryl. You basically were third wheeling till Toni made a call.

____________

"Toni hey come on in!" You said to your pink haired best friend. Giving her a hug as well. "Okayyyy so What movie are we watching tonight!" She exclaimed "the one and only!" You said squealing.

"Y/f/movie!" She said jumping up and down. You and Toni are the only two Gurl Serpents in your group of five. Which include Jughead, You, Toni, Fangs, and the infamous Sweet Pea. You've always had a little crush on Sweet Pea and you've told Toni before.

Toni got a text so she went on her phone for a bit. "Hey T you brought the snacks right?" You ask her she looks up from her phone and goes to her purse.

"Girl you already know!" She said holding up Her favorite candy and y/f/c. "Yessss!" You exclaimed.

"Okay so like... is it okay if Cheryl can come over too?" She asked kinda scared that you'd say no. It took you awhile to think because it was supposed to be just you and her, but you thought again it is a Girls night still so it's alright. You replied "yeah totally." "Are you sure? I'm sorry I know it was supposed to be just you and me, but she wanted to get close with you too." She said. "Since you are my best friend she wants to get to know you." She said

"Yes Toni it's fine." You say laughing. "Alright so it's like 8:30 we'll start when she gets here. Which is about in 5 minutes." She said. You nod in response. She goes back on her phone texting away. What you had no idea of was who she was texting. She was texting Sweet Pea.

*convo
Toni: Sweet Pea!!!
Sweet pea: What's up Topaz?
Toni: come over to y/N's House rn!
Sweet Pea: what's wrong is she okay!?
Toni: Yeah she just needs your help with something!
Sweet Pea: Alright I'll be there in 5
Toni: K

*End of convo*

Toni smiles down at her phone as she closes it. "WhAt has you all smily?" You ask her "hmm? Oh nothing." She says trying to push it to the side. *Knock Knock*

"I got it." You yell as you go to open the door. You open it to see Cheryl. "Hey Cheryl!" You say giving her a hug. "Hey y/n" She said hugging back. "TT!" She squealed. "Hey babe." She said giving her a kiss. You chuckled to yourself lightly. You loved how they were with each other. You wanted that in your life.

You wanted the feeling to call someone yours. Or the feeling of holding that persons hand. Maybe even just talking to them. Cuddling into their warm arm. Kissing them softly. Using their jacket when you get cold you name it. You've just always wanted to have someone to call your own.

Well that all changed that night.

______________

Y/N's POV:
I wish I wasn't third wheeling so badly. Ughhhhh. Don't get me wrong I will forever and always Ship CHONI but right now I feel hella lonely. (Liked how that rhymed? ;)...)

They were cuddled up on one couch while I was on the big one by myself cuddled up with my warm fuzzy blanket.  It's only been ten minutes into the movie and the two were already making out. Until I heard someone knock. "I'll get it!" Toni said pulling away from Cheryl.

She goes to the door and disappears behind it. Causing me to lose interest and focused back on the movie. I hear mumbling from the door but ignored it. "Oh my gosh!" I say shocked at what had happened in the movie.