Protector

In this story you're sisters with Betty Cooper, and Chic.  Which makes your parents Hal and Alice Cooper.  You have a secret boyfriend. His name stays unknown to your mom and dad which makes them mad considering they do not know who is dating their precious daughter.

From this point in the show this is when they found the car dumped inside the lake. Chic "gets" help and the serpents come to your families rescue.

__________________

y/n's pov:

Today is the election for Student body president. Betty and Jug are on stage with Archie, Veronica, Reggie and Josie. "Okay now just a quick reminder that this school hall is a PTA sponsored event. Oh looks like we have our first question." My mom says at the podium. Right now I was sitting next to my boyfriend Sweet Pea. But he quickly stood up. "Yeah uh no offense to the current administration, but uh doesn't feel like anyone is looking out for the students that are being bussed in from the southside. Is that gonna change?" He asked aloud.

"Absolutely Sweet Pea. That's our priority, novody should feel marginalized or excluded here." Jug had said "Jughead and I will be representing all students north and southside alike." "Alright next question My mom cut off Betty as quick as possible. It has only been a couple of days as betty has been at Jughead, and Fp's trailer.

She believes that Chic is bad, and that she won't come home till Chic leaves. Now I would've done the same exact thing, but I could never see my mom hurt again. Not after she just got her own son back.

I grabbed Sweet Pea's hand which he gladly took and squeezed tightly. I rubbed little circle on his hand to keep him from getting a little too mad. "Baby are you okay?" I whispered to him. He nods his head in response and plants a kiss on my forehead. Fp catches us in the act. I give him a frightened look he mouthed to me 'outside now' as he pointed to the back door. I nodded my head and told Sweet Pea I was going to the bathroom.

"what the hell y/n!" he says banging his hand on the locker. "I'm sorry Fp I just I don't know" I say. "If your mom finds out we are both dead." He says pointing at me. "why we?" I ask confused on why he meant him. "Your mother told me not to let you date a serpent." he says. 'Wait why would she tell you that?" I asked again.

"Because Y/n. She knew the Serpents would listen to me, and she doesn't want you to go down that road like her." He said totally frustrated. "I'm sorry FP but I. I love sweet pea and nobody will make me stop loving him." I tell him. "Whatever you say kid." he says in defeat and we walk back inside to finish the debate.

"Babe let's go" Sweet Pea says as he slings his arm over my shoulder. I gladly follow by his side with Fangs and the other young serpents follow to the classroom where they have their weekly meeting. I tried not to get my moms attention so I told Sweet Pea to walk faster and faster.

-_________________________

*At The Meeting*

"You promised us a war and here you are on stage looking like Buddy Holly sucking up to the Northside" Sweet Pea had said. "We need their votes Sweet Pea, it's the only way we can affect any change." Jug says "whoever is elected gets a seat on the school board." by now Sweet Pea glares at my sister. "That means we're on the inside. That means they can't silence us." Jug finishes.

"You and the northside princess, you mean?" Fangs finishes. All of this just makes me roll my eyes. I mean what is this? My sister is not the only northsider in the damn room. It hurts even more when Sweet Pea comes around. "Wait is that why you guys are so pissed? Betty's on our side." Jug says backing my sister up.

" Yeah, I've helped the serpents on numerous occasions. I helped find the Pickens head, I made Cheryl testify in court so that FP your king can get early parole." Betty says backing herself up. Which was true she did do all of that to help Jughead which helped the serpents considering he was a serpent.