Thank You

Requested by my lovely friend i_love_me_some_music

I hope you like :)
________
Soph is the preachers kid. Fangs finds her and pours out his entire life story to her.
________

Fangs PoV:

I took a deep breath. As I let it out. It's now or never.
My entire body was shaking I had goosebumps all over my body. I walked up to my best friends inside of Sweet Peas Trailer.

"Guys." My voice all shaky. "Fogarty? You good man?" Sweet Pea asked. I shook my head as Toni cane up by my side. "What's wrong?" She questioned. "I. I uh need to confess something." I said stuttering. They gave each other concerned looks.

We all sat down on the couch. "It's not easy to say. B-but I needed to tell you guys. I had to say it sooner or later." I stressed. I look down at my fidgeting hands. "It's just been hard on me, and this is why my parents kicked me out." I said honestly as possible.

"Take your time bud." Sweet Pea said patting my back. I took a huge deep breath in then let it out. "I'm." A tear fell from my face. "I'm gay." I said finally. It grew silent in the room. No one talked everyone was silent.

Only thing heard was my sobs. I knew it I knew this was a bad idea. What is wrong with me? I can't believe I'm like this. "Forget about it. Sorry to bug you guys. I've just lost my mind. I don't know why I'm thinking like that." I said frustrated as I got up and ran out th door.

I didn't know where I was running but I ran till I stopped running. (Lol idk) I ran to a place where I haven't been in forever. Church.

I wiped away a couple tears as I walked in taking another deep breath then let it out. I made the sign of the cross as I slid into a pew and kneeled down and prayed.

'Dear Lord, Why me? Why am I so different? What is wrong with me? I'm losing my shit! Sorry for swearing Lord but that's how I'm feeling right now' tears fell from my face. I placed my hands on my head. 'I just don't understand. Please help me lord. It's probably just me isn't it? I'm not thinking straight? I'm just being dumb.'

I couldn't help but just break down and cry.

*two minutes later*

Soph's PoV:

" yes dad I promise I'll lock up I just wanted to rehearse for Sunday" I had told my father as I walked into the quiet church. Well it wasn't so quiet I heard the faint sound of crying.

Hmm who is that? I walked in more to the church to see a guy kneeling as he was crying his eyes out. Oh my what happened? I walked over to him before scooting into the pew I make the sign of the cross.

"Hey" I said in a friendly voice. He instantly stops as he looks up to me with blood shot eyes. "Are you Alright?" I ask him. He nods his head. "Yeah I'm fine." He said. I could tell he wasn't, he was hurting. "What's your name?" I asked him.

He wiped away his tears. "The name is Fangs. You?" He asked me. "The name is Sophia but people call me PK. And are you sure you're alright?" I asked once again. Hoping for an actual answer. He sighed as he looked at me.

"I just i don't know what's wrong with me. A couple years ago I came out to my parents and told them I was gay." He started. His tears running down his face. I comforted him as I rubbed his back letting him know it's okay to continue.

"Then next thing you know they kick me out and tell me I can't come back. That I'm not allowed to because God doesn't love me. That I'm not thinking straight and I'm only allowed back when I am thinking correctly." He sobbed. A tear fell from my face. This poor boy.

I brought him into a hug. "Shhh. Fangs?" I said he looked up to me. "I want you to know something okay?" I tell him. He nods his head as I make him face me. "Trust me. I've been in a state where I wasn't thinking straight either, but I'm working on it. And I noticed that I am my own person I don't need to be like everyone else. God." I paused as I looked at Jesus on the cross.

"He made us all different in our own and special ways." I say wiping his tears away. "And trust me when I say that God has and always will love you. NO MATTER what. He never will leave your side. Trust me on that. He loves you with all his heart." I tell him as I give him a smile as tears fell from my face.

He gave a weak smile. "How are you so sure?" He questioned. I chuckled. "Trust me when I tell you that I almost died. I almost killed myself, but I didn't because I was in a stage where I had no one where I didn't believe and I thought God hated me. But he didn't. He was with me through my friends, and family. That's why I'm here right now here with you today to tell you that God truly loves you Fangs and don't forget that." I smiled as I kissed his forehead and gave him another hug. "No matter who you are." I whispered. "Your friends love you too just know that so don't be afraid."

"But if they don't accept you then are they really your friends" I asked him he shook his head no.

"Fangs?" I heard a deep voice say from behind us. It startled me that's for sure. But he quickly jumped up to see who it was. "Sweet Pea." He said. I turned around to see this tall handsome boy our age.

"Come On man I'll take you home." He smiled at his friend. I smiled as fangs nods his head. "Thanks Soph Means a lot." Fangs whispered in my ear as he hugged me. "Wait I have a question." Fangs said aloud. "Shoot" I said "why do they call you PK? When your name is Soph?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Well I'm kinda known as being the Preachers Kid so I guess they just all started calling me PK." I shrugged. He gave the 'O' face. As I laughed. He exits the door as his tall friend is still inside

"Yes?" I questioned sinc ehe was just staring at me. He finally spoke up. "It was really nice of you to do that for him. Truly does mean a lot especially from me and my other friend." He smiled at me. I gave a polite smile back. "Of course it was my pleasure. I just made a new friend and I'm grateful to know he has some other handsome friends as well." I smiled at him as he started blushing.

"Well it was nice meeting you too Sophia." As he winked at me causing me to blush. "Maybe we can hangout sometime?" He asked. I chuckled. "Sure, how about at Pops Tomorrow?" I asked him. He nods his head "7 o'clock see you there... PK." He said as I chuckled.

He walked out the church leaving me in a fit of giggles.

*The End*

________
Okay I tried on this one lol I hope you like Soph! Haha and so I'm starting to do Personal requests where instead of just putting y/n I'll put your actual name if you'd like if not it'll just be y/n... anyways hope you liked!

Be updating more soon because school be starting up and idk when I'll update lol so enjoyyy :)