š›š«šØš­š”šžš«š¬ | bts

By -cutetae

āš˜“š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜£š˜¦š˜¢š˜³ š˜©š˜¢š˜“ š˜­š˜¦š˜§š˜µ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜©š˜°š˜¶š˜“š˜¦! š˜Ŗ š˜³š˜¦š˜±š˜¦š˜¢š˜µ; š˜“š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜£š˜¦š˜¢š˜³ š˜©š˜¢š˜“ š˜­š˜¦ļæ½... More

āœæ | trailer
āœæ | the cast
āœæ | notice board
āœæ | one
āœæ | two
āœæ | three
āœæ | four
āœæ | five
āœæ | six
āœæ | seven
āœæ | eight
āœæ | nine
āœæ | ten
āœæ | eleven
āœæ | twelve
āœæ | thirteen
āœæ | fourteen
āœæ | sixteen
āœæ | seventeen
āœæ | eighteen
āœæ | nineteen

āœæ | fifteen

1.6K 107 236
By -cutetae

BROTHERS.
episode fifteen: meteor garden

❝how long has it been since i saw you smile?❞

jimin wipes his eyes in disbelief. he mind was filled with confusion, 'why is cha eunwoo transferring back here?'

previously, he used to be good friends with eunhee, soona, and even the brothers. they didn't feel like they had to be too protective over eunhee when he was around, since he wasn't the type to do anything to their sister, actually, he was quite sweet and tender towards everyone. his face was like a face of an innocent actor, and the tone of his voice was always soft and he spoke words like honey.

jimin, who still sat on the cold marble-tiled floor, took the folder and flipped through the pages. it was a bunch of papers about the schools he had previously been to, his academic awards, his behavior based on teachers and peers, and whatnot. nothing in those papers perked jimin's interest, however, what did was his reason to attend the school:

'this school seemed well-managed with a high class structure and some friends i would like to reunite with, along with further developing my knowledge.'

usually, requests upon reuniting with friends was always a turn off when it came to the student council and the school board accepting students. but they knew they couldn't turn down cha eunwoo because he passed the entrance exam with almost a flat hundred percent, which truly impressed everyone.

he flipped one of the pages and read about where eunwoo was transferring from; university of paris, france

he read more about his file, apparently he has been studying to become a high-class surgeon. jimin silently chuckled to himself just thinking about the girls and fanboys of eunwoo, who would do something stupid just to see the visual boy.

he remembered a time when eunhee came home with soona and eunwoo at their house for the first time, and jin started arguing who was prettier among them.

he wondered why he decided to leave them after they graduated high school.

it has been two years since they all saw him, 'why is he only coming back now?' he wondered.

he ordered the papers back into the tan folder, and organized it into the steel drawer where all the student's' information were kept. there were colored tabs for each letter of a student's last name. after successfully putting it back, he told himself that he would finish filing the others as fast as he could, so we could inform his sister about his recent findings, hoping that she too would be surprised and overjoyed about her old friend's reunion.

"how much longer do you think he'll take? his lunch is getting colder, and i'm getting more tempted to eat it.." taehyung looked at the ramen noodles he prepared for his own brother, it was still steaming even after ten minutes had past.

he took his chopsticks, and hovered over the bowl. jungkook flicked taehyung's hand away from the noodles before he could do anything to it.

"let's just wait a bit more, i'm sure he's almost done." eunhee suggested.

the other two were kept silent, minghao and mingyu were to afraid to peep a word while eunhee's brothers was sitting right in front of them. however, being careful with his words, mingyu decided to start a conversation.

"—so what're you guys going to do at the festival?"

minghao continued eating his fish balls, as the other three replied.

"ah, well i wasn't chosen as a leader this year—i don't do anything in my class so i'm not surprised." jungkook shrugged, "i'm probably just going to help out paint the props for the haunted maze."

"ohh, what about you taehyung?"

"mm, my visual design class voted me to be their leader, so i thought that we could do a dog café or something really interesting!" he smiled at himself, proudly.

everyone turned to eunhee, "and what about you, miss eunhee?"

she had her palm on her cheek, her her head up in the clouds just thinking about what she wanted to do later on in the day. minghao kicked her foot from under the table to being her attention to the conversation, he pretended to keep quiet and kept eating his lunch.

"–huh? oh.. i'm not sure yet, i'm going to find out whether i'm a leader or not in my next class. i don't know what i would want to help run though.."

minghao finally finished eating his fish balls. he put his chopsticks down and observed eunhee.

he had been wanting to ask her to spend the spring festival night with him, but he has been hesitant because he didn't want to overwhelm her. he knew she had just recovered from a tragic experience, and her brothers were probably still concerned about boys around her.

he decided to brush off the thought, and just continued listening to the other have their own convos.

after some time, jimin finally makes his way into the cafeteria running out of breath. he had been itching to tell eunhee and his two brothers about the news.

"oh! jiminie, come eat your–"

"–i have important news!" he waved his hands, they all looked at him weirdly. eunhee looked at his brother in curiosity.

"cha eunwoo is coming back!"

eunhee's head perked up at the sound of his name. she was left confused and lost in her emotions, she didn't know how to feel—whether she should be happy that she was going to see an old friend again, or pissed that he left them without a warning.

jimin turned to eunhee with a smile, "aren't you happy, eun?"

minghao looked at eunhee. she didn't answer jimin with any words or expression, but he knew that this cha eunwoo was probably a close friend of hers. but he was questioning himself why she wouldn't be happy if he was.

the lunch bell rang, and jimin hurried to take the bowl of ramen and finish as much as he can before everyone got to their classes. he had approximately five minutes before the break period was completely over.

once lunch was fully over, eunhee entered her finances class and chose to sit near the front. her mind was everywhere, as it as filled with anxious thoughts and questions about eunwoo.

her professor had already entered the room and made the announcements for that today, but eunhee wasn't paying attention.

she was still caught up on the fact that eunwoo, the guy that had always defended eunhee during her high school days, was back in korea. he was her first best friend, even before soona, and also one of her many crushes—although it didn't last long since she stopped hoping after they became good friends.

'where have you been, woo?'

eunhee stopped paying attention to her class, enough to miss the whole election about the winner of the class leader.

"this year's class leader will be run by the wonderful.."

"kim eunhee!"

she zoned back in at the mention of her name, and was shocked about winning the position. she didn't even have an idea about any activities her class could do, and she was too worried about other things to lead a whole class.

everyone clapped for her, and she blushed upon all the attention she was getting. she tried to smile and bow her head to thank everyone.

she had a few more days to think about the festival, so she still had time. she slumped back into her seat when the professor went back into teaching about the topic for that day.

eunhee's classes ended earlier than usual, so she had a head start to relax back at home before her brothers could. however, she was feeling uneasy about going home alone, so she just walked around campus while waiting for them.

she was lucky to be able to walk freely at such a time, since not a lot of students walked around the empty stone pathways. it was a sunny, yet windy day—perfect for laying in the grass or a nearby bench and just sketching or reading a book.

once eunhee spotted an available bench she dashed for the opportunity and sat herself down. she took out the light novel she had been trying to finish this entire month, and began reading where she left off.

her mind was still focused on eunwoo though.

she couldn't even read properly, without thinking about him and the awkward exchange of greetings they'd give each other. she didn't know how to accept him back in her life, since she felt like he left her when he needed her the most.

she closed the book in frustration and groaned.

a masculine voice laughed in front of her, "you're already an adult and you still can't read!"

eunhee opened her mouth, unable to use her voice to give a reply.

she knew he would be back,

but she didn't know she would be facing him this soon.

he continued laughing out loud, putting his hands on his stomach.

"did i surprise you?"

even though eunhee couldn't cooperate with her emotions, she still managed to give him a soft smile.

'he's never changed.'

he was still the school idol who typically looked unapproachable for his handsome looks, but actually has a very sociable and friendly persona.

he asked if he could sit beside her, eunhee scooted over to gesture that she was willing to share the bench.

he sat down and gave her a gummy smile, his teeth was practically flashing at her face, "how long has it been since i saw you smile?"

eunhee looked how to look at her shoes, she intertwined her hands together and shrugged. she didn't feel like answering his question when she knew that he knew that answer too well.

'two years.' she thought to herself.

she huffed, annoyed that he just kept cheekily smiling at her. she was even shooting him semi-soft glares, but he was unfazed by it—he found it to be cute instead and messed up eunhee's hair.

she was beyond annoyed at this point and couldn't keep it in anymore.

"don't pretend you didn't just ditch us," she mumbled quietly, tugging her skirt down with force, "don't you know how much we've missed you?"

the windy breeze filled the silence as eunwoo got up and stood in front of her. she looked up to see his mouth still forming a slight curve. he brought out his hand to reveal a yellow rose—she knew it the meaning behind the flower was to apologize for a mishap as it was the flower of friendship and innocence.

however, that innocence was taken away from eunhee ever since the incident with sungyeol happened.

she was hesitant to take the rose out of his hand, but eunwoo pleaded for her to take it with his dog eyes and a small pout.

when she did take it, he smiled brightly again and cheered. his happiness finally died down, as his face became straight and his tone become more serious.

"i'll explain everything at the festival, okay?"

"for now, just don't worry about me and the past."

eunhee didn't give him a reply, still stumped by his actions.

he decided to walk away quietly while waving and calling eunhee's name very faintly,

"wait for me."

-

welcome to the second arc (season) of this story ! probably shouldn't announced that a long time ago, but anyways, each season is just made to make it sound more like an actual kdrama :)

plus ! i make arcs according to the series of events—season one focused more on introduction, and the rising action from the plot, but we're no where close to the end yet !

so please stay tuned for more and support this book that would be greatly appreciated uwu

now for some more questions / polls i'd like you guys to answer (since your opinions make a difference in my books) :

[1] are y'all ready for JINTRO ?

i was shaking when jin's notes were published and i didn't wanna sleep the next day, but night baited is again siGhS

[2] what moments would you like to see in this new season?

i have most of the plot already planned out for this season so it's pretty much all set ;-) but i always love reading your opinions ! i change the plot sometimes to make it interesting too !

[3] what other kpop groups do you stan?

personally, apart from bts i love seventeen :") i've been with them since aju nice era, and also blackpink ! since i took a break from kpop a few months ago i kind of forgot about a lot of other groups i stanned, but i'll get back into them !!

[4] if i were to start writing another fanfic after i finish this book, who would you like the male leading roles to be?

ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ɴᴇхᴛ ᴏɴ "ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs"

BROTHERS.
episode sixteen: love, love the stars

ɴᴇхᴛ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ᴀɪʀɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ...

sᴜɴᴅᴀʏ, ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 12ᴛʜ, 2018
ᴏʀ
60 ᴠᴏᴛᴇs + 300 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ?

ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊɪɴᴛʀᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴏᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴛs ᴅᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇɢᴜᴍ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ, ʟᴇᴛ's ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ my first fanfic...
22.6K 746 37
{COMPLETED} Y/N lives with 7 overprotective brothers. There are ups and downs in Y/N's life and in the end something happens to Y/N and her father. V...
2K 126 17
Kim Family is all glittery and golden, but each member hides a different pain. Park Family is slightly different, the don't hide pain, the have overc...
Love Me By -love-

Fanfiction

593K 39.4K 52
I love her, but she doesn't love me. I don't love him, but I need to stay with him. I love you so much but why don't you love me back? What more sho...