The Secret Chamber ✔ #Bloomin...

By _Wild_n_Free_

BAGGED THE 2nd PRIZE IN THE BLOOMING POTENTS WRITING CONTEST🎉🎉 ________________________________________ #5... More

PROLOGUE
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
TEASER
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
EPILOGUE
Winner
Infinity awards

O N E

1.9K 176 42
By _Wild_n_Free_

Hii!! My name is Sanyukta. Yes only Sanyukta. actually I was 12 when my parents died in a car accident and ever since I have lived here, in St. Cathedral's home for orphans. It has been 8 years since I am living here and I have only vague images of my parents left in my heart.

I always felt unfortunate that I don't have a family. The students of my class used to tease me saying that I am a bad omen and I killed my parents. After coming here even my identity became a big question mark just like the other kids.

But not anymore, I am going to get a surname today, after today I'll be known as Mrs. Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat.

Yes I am getting married today, that too not to any common man but one of the biggest and richest industrialist of the country. I don't know how I got this lucky. I don't even know how they found me, I was just told by our caretaker, mother Victoria, one day that they had approached her for the alliance.

I was unsure at first, after all he's 8 years older to me but later on my best friend cum roommate, Vidushi, showed me all the bright points of this marriage.

Talking about Vidushi, where the hell is this girl? Here am sitting all decked up for my wedding and this girl has just disappeared.

"Vidushi where the hell were you? I was waiting since so long." I shouted at her as she entered the room with a bag in hand.

"I had gone to do some important last minute shopping for you." She answered sheepishly showing me the shopping bag in her hand.

"What was important that you had to go like this, show me." I urged.

"First you need to promise me that you'll not shout." She forwarded her hand like a kid.

I felt suspicious at this and tried to make her spill it but she stood firm on her ground. Giving up I surrendered and promised her by keeping my hand on hers.

She finally gave me a satisfied smile and opened the packet very slowly to increase my curiosity.

And there it was. I was shocked to see it. My cheeks immediately turned pink seeing vidushi hold it up to me shamelessly.

"What the hell vidushi!!" I heard myself scream, not in anger but in astonishment.

"Hey you had promised not to shout." She exclaimed.

"I am not shouting, but...but what the hell is this, how could you get this for me." I widened my eyes.

"Why not? Am sure your husband would love it!!" She winked causing me to turn a deeper shade of red.

"OK whatever!! Just keep it away, mother will kill you if she sees it." I tried to ignore looking at her.

"OK am keeping it in your bag." She smirked.

After a while she came back with a mischievous smile on her face but this time I didn't bother to ask, what's the use after all??

"My God Sanyukta, I noticed just now, you are looking like a Goddess. So beautiful!!" She jumped excitedly with her hands cupping her cheeks.

I blushed at her compliment. OK now don't ask why. I am the bride. I am supposed to blush at anything and everything.

I forgot to tell you that I was wearing a pretty baby pink color lehenga and matching net dupatta, all with heavy khadhai on it. I was loaded with a very heavy kundan set and other gold jewelry.

All this was sent by my in-laws. Everything, this dress, the wedding preparations, etc, all just screamed CLASS.

My husband was the richest man of the city so it had to be this way but it was definitely new for a girl like me who has never seen prosperity. I really hope that he has just as big a heart as his bank balance.

It was time to go for the ceremony. My heart was beating wildly. Vidushi, who was walking beside me, held my sweaty palm tightly as we together walked down the aisle.

My breath stuck in my throat looking at the grand decorations. It was a huge arena, all decorated with colorful drapes, flower pots on both sides, the seating was done for almost a thousand people.

Walking further I saw a 'mandap' even more beautiful than my imagination. Yes even though I was brought up in the christian surrounding, I always dreamt of a full fledged Indian wedding, and my wish got fulfilled in form of his mother's wish. There was the pious fire burning and two white chairs in front of it for me and him. Everything is just so grand and so perfect.

And there he was sitting in front of the fire, doing as told by the priest and completely indulged in performing each ritual religiously. He looked dashing and handsome as ever in his royal looking cream sherwani accented with gold motifs and a turquoise pagri with gold borders.

I could see the girls eyeing him and giggling among themselves, but all this didn't matter now as he was going to be exclusively mine in a couple of hours.

Suddenly I could feel my heart skip a beat. Oh Damn! He just looked at me!

He looked at me intensely and I held his gaze. We kept the eye lock intact till I sat right beside him and started the rituals.

The priest asked me to place my palm in his, I did, I was like a surge of electricity passed through my spine, his touch was divine.

Either I am falling in love with him already or am too high on emotions today, because I can feel even the slightest of his gestures, like right now I felt him squeezing my palm a bit, in a comforting manner.

After some more rituals and rounds around the holy fire, I had the vermilion of his name in my parting and the nuptial chain around my neck.

We took blessings from his mother and my caretaker and after a teary separation from my fellow orphans and specially vidushi, we finally fled off towards his palace, my new world, our new life.

With a new relationship, with a new identity.

Mrs. Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat!!

Wife of Mr. Randhir Singh Shekhawat!!

__________________________________________

Here was the first shot for you!!

How did you like it??

I am trying the dark romance genre for the first time so please tell me if I go wrong anywhere.

Please vote and tell me your honest reviews through the comments and it would be a great help if you share it with your friends too.

Love to all

aesana0710 ReaChakravarti

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 3.2K 27
Highest position no #16 in fan fiction date - 25/09/2016 Isn't it too irony that what we denied to do we exactly do the same thing. Everyone says lov...
184K 8.7K 58
Backdrop : Randhir Singh Shekhawat and Sanyukta Agarwal fell in love back in college! They stuck through each other during the hardest of times and l...
697K 36.6K 44
Original Book It's story of two people who are coming from different background but knot by Destiny. Meet Sanyukta Agrawal, a shy and timid girl with...
207K 6.8K 22
Multibillionaire Randhir Singh Shekhawat is a man of his words. He is genius and hardworking businessman. He had a few girlfriends but those were jus...