(Editing)The Light And The Da...

By Levi_is_da_wae

Hello. My name is Kayana Shiona.I am neither vampire nor human Welcome to my world. Twisted,cruel,disgusting... More

💥Chapter 1 -The Fire💥
Chapter 2 What am I?
Chapter 3 Training and Crowley
Chapter 4 More Crowley
Chapter 5 My demon
Character Info and Wiki and picture
Chapter 6- Mistake
Chapter 7- Bye Crowley. hello Lacus and Rene
Chapter 8- The Virus
Chapter 9 - Yuu and Mika
Vampire Rules + Extra special
Chapter 10 - A suprise for me?
Chapter 11- Crashing Planes.
Chapter 12- Cooking with the Hyakuyas
Chapter 13- Ferid Bathory
Truth or dare
Chapter 14 - Ferid's mischief
Chapter 15 - To Germany and Russia and the Tradegy
Special
Special
Chapter 16 - To Germany and Russia and the tragedy Part 2
Chapter 17- To Germany and Russia and The Tragedy
Chapter 18 - To Germany and Russia and The Tragedy part 4
Chapter 19 - Sanguinem
Chapter 20 - Escape
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
Happy Birthday Lacus -Special
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Ferid oneshot
👑Chapter 28~👑
🔮Chapter~29🔮
🔮Chapter~30🔮
🔮Chapter~31🔮
🔮Chapter~32🔮
🔮Chapter~33🔮
Chapter ?Recap
🔮Chapter~34🔮
🔮Chapter~35🔮
🔮Chapter~36🔮
🔮Chapter~37🔮
🔮Chapter~38🔮
🍁Chapter~39🍁
Hi! A/n

~ chapter 23 ~

1.1K 31 0
By Levi_is_da_wae

Continuation of the meeting.

Third pov

"You are not a fourth progenitor.You are a second."

Kayana sat up n her chair with a confused expression.

HUHHHH?

"Pardon?"

Urd scowled.

"I know you heard what I said." He replied but she ignored him.

"Urd...How exactly or rather where did you hear that from?" He picked up a glass filled with blood and took a sip.

"Your blood.It has an odd scent.That one time you fought with me.You were stronger than Karr, when I told you not to hold back.You're a pure blood which automatically makes you strong and I am beginning to supect you have a demon also ."

A demon,huh.Kazu.

"Hi love!It's been a while."

"You know...I think your suspicions are right." Ky nodded at my words.

"You talk to yourself alot.At first I thought you were weird."

I stuck my tongue out at him and ignored his insult.

"Kazu.Please come out."At her command the demon formed.A gust of wind made her hair flare up ad the progenitors' eyes widen slightly.

His eye glinted with unclear intentions. and he smiled politely..well mockingly polite.

"This is Kazu." She introduced.The said demon looked bored now.

Urd stared at the demon with a cold look.

"Kayana.How soon can you return to Europe?"

"ah...well..I have plans to go undercover and infiltrate the demon army."

Lest gared at her ,making her shrink back .

"Are you crazy!?Suppose they found out and kill you!?" He snapped harshly.Ky looked amused at his outburst.

"Hey,Lest.I have i-

"This is an order.You will not infiltrate the demon army."

She growled in frustration while Kazy returned to hell

"But what if I succeed!What if I get valuable information!The vampires will have the upper hand!" she argued.

"You dare speak back to your superior ?" Lest continued.

A challenge.How nice.

"You're only one rank ontop of me Lest." Kayana retorted boldly.As of now she was treading on course waters.Lest Karr did not put up with crap.

Ky knew not to get involved but he still made an effort to calm us down only to get shut up by Lest.

"That matters not Kayana.I gave an order and you will obey it."

She turned to Urd with pleading eyes.

"Urd,you understand me right?If the mission were to be sucessfull.We could could get information that could help us eradicate the remaining humans."

He remained silent for a moment .

"I understand that if you find vital information,it would give us the upper hand but it isn't worth the life of someone with your intelligence and power.I agree with Karr on this one."

Her eyes widened and  she was ready to object but his glare silenced her.

Her fists were clenched at her sides as she pouted silently and threw a tantrum inside her head.

Urd obserbed her posture.He realized she was upset and trying her best not to glare at them which she failed miserably at.

"If humans were to get their hands on you.It would cause harm.Using blook like yours on experiments would lead to even more disasters."

Ky took this opportunity to talk.

"Your blood does have quite an alluring scent,not too mention an unusual colour."

The purple haired female stopped her tantrum and now stared at the fifth progenitor with a confused expression.

"Uh..Can you explain?"

"Cut your hand and let blood drip on a white surface."

all the papers she had there were of use so she had to get paper.

"I have to get paper.Please excuse me for a moment.My apologies."

Urd nodded as she left.
None of the men spoke....well

"So,Ky Luc.You think her blood is alluring?" Lest was staring at the said man coldly.

Ky smiled wryly

"Yes.It was oddly difficult to resist biting her." He admitted sheepishly.

"How so?" 

"Well,her blood just smelled really good.Didn't you notice how weirdly the guards were acting during her stay ? In her presence,their attention was focused on her and others they tried keeping their distance .It was unusual. Even the women, so it's not as if they were lusting.It also seems that her blood doesn't run out quickly."

The king of Russia sighed.This girl had too many mysteries.It was getting stressful.

Just then she re-entered the room with sime blank sheets of paper.No,she did not need a servant to bring it.She was a capable girl.

She set them down and cut her hand over it letting the blood fall.
To her own suprise ...some of her blood was sparkly.With gold.She could smell her own blood.It smelled good,really good.

Gold mixed with red and created a beautiful substance.
She raised it for the progenitors to see.

Kai's eyes lit up.Lest noticed and sent a sharp glare his way to which the male fixed himself.

"Your blood is most unusual." Urd noted.

She looked at her own blood oddly.

"I'm not sure if it's always this colour..surely Ferid would have noticed."

Lest scoffed.

"And how would he know?"

"I give him some of my blood every once in a while." 'It's not against the laws.The laws don't apply to me.I am not a vampire.'

"Isn't drinking from a vampire forbidden?"

"No,not for me or a vampire who drinks from me.I'm not fully turned and I actually don't even think I'm a vampire...at least not with all this bullcrap happening to my blood  and effects it has on my body."

Lest sat up.His glare seemed permanent.

"Does the queen drink from you also?"

"No,Lest."

I sighed at his antics and returned my attentiin to Ky.

"Urd ,I will return to Russia soon to see if we can get to the bottom of this.Just let me know when you aren't busy and I will go.Also,I will infiltrate the demon army.I will take punishment fir disobeying you but my sacrifices are for the victory of the vampires."

She bowed before the kings .

"Do as you please but if you die.So be it."

This is where she smirked.

"I have a promise to become best friends with Lest Karr.Until I do so,death is all but a scary nightmare that will never become reality."

Lest remained neutral as she gave her good-byes.

............

Putting plans into action-Kayana shiona

where do my loyalties lay?Ferid Bathory....or..Urd Geales or Krul Tepes?

-A choice between Ferid and Urd.

Who is To trust?

-No one.

Who is to love?

-I don't have any love interests

Who is to love as family-like love?

-Shiro?nop.Crowley,Ferid,Hyuakuya children and maybe even Urd,Lest and Ky.

Whose side am I on?Humans or Vampires?

-Who gives a damn.Humans are disgusting but children don't know any better.I am on my side.

What about Kazu?

-he has been dormant.He has not done anything for now.

What about me?

-I honestly don't know.I am confused about myself and wish to know more but unfortuntely I have minimum information.

What will I do?

I will start off by 'helping' children back to the human  city.This will catch the army's attention.Then I will sneak myself in and get caught.I will act as if I hate the vampires and they should fall for it.If not,I find a man in-charge and use my charms to lessen the chances of rejection.If they both fail I abandon the plan entirely.
If I am captured,Kazu with passess me and get me out and in exchange he can feast off of the souls of children Ferid killed.If those plans all fail I will shit up the demon army and kill them .Use their bodies as shields and paint the whole place red.This should be enough for  an escape of some sort.

..........

The next day.

Lacus and Rene were patroling and I decided to join them.

"Lacusss!"

Rene watched silently while Lacus and Kayana bickered over who was more adorable.It was absolutely stupid but it entertained them both and saved them from boredom.

"You can't be adorable and hot Lacus!That's being greedy!"

"Nuh-uh!You're just jealous!" He retorted.

"No I am not!" She huffed childishly.She was glad she met those two.They were good company.

"WENAY!!" *WHEN-A-*

Rene looked at the girl who was clinging onto his arm.

"Yes Kayana-sama?"

"Tell Lacus that I'm more adorable than him!"

Rene looked at Lacus who looked smug while Kayana gave him puppy dog eyes.To be honest,he could not care less but he did as he was told.

...

At the Shiona Mansion.

Kayana rubbed her hands up and down Lacus' bare chest.His hands were around her waist and her face rested in between the crook of his neck.

Her canines grazed his flesh while her hands traced every muscle avaidaable to her.

She bit his neck and they both moaned.

' The Kiss' is what they call it.When a vampire drinks directly from their source.

That's probablly why the higher ups don't want livestock to be drinked from directly or vampires to drink from eachother.It's almost as pleasurable as intercourse.

"Mhmm~"

'Poor Chess and Horn.They desire their master's blood but...he isn't their bloodbag or anyone's.He probally only allows me to drink from him because he has to.Queen's orders' she thought.
She was well aware of the jealousy Chess possessed.Kazu often found amusement in her tantrums and persistent begging.

Big chests wouldn't impress a vampire,Chess.
Neither will looks.It's all about favouritism.Power.Money.Blood.

How many beautiful women and handsome men have I come across and yet,not alive but as a rotting corpse. Ashes. Skeletons.Graves.They were all dead.

I still remember,those cold eyes.The day the world was ruined.

I myself find Ferid to be irrisistable ,yet in human's eyes.He's a monster to fear.Krul even hates him!So does Chess and Horn.

Krul,the queen.Ferid flirts with her endlessly yet we all know it's mockery.A cover up.

They are just so darn confusing.

Looks can be decieving.
'Don't judge a book by it's cover.'

To me.That saying is misleading, sometimes.There are things and people that would totally confuse you just for the fun of it,so how are you supposed to know what their true intentions are?

I was full so I moved my fangs.

"Your skin is so cold Lacus~"

Getting drunk on blood.Cheese and rice.

"Is that so?Or are you just really warm~" he replied.

"N-nooooppp~You're just cold.Very cold."

She yawned and change her position.She lay down on Lacus'  bed and brought him down with her,keeping  her arms around his chest.She snuggled into his back and wrapped her legs around his.

"You'll be staying with me today Lacus."

She then drifted off to sleep leaving a smug Lacus to think to himself.

'How amusing~'

..........

Dream

"Kazu.What is Ferid planning." He was getting even happier lately.He was putting her on edge.

"Ah,so you finally found time for me.With all those kisses you share with Ferid I thought you hadn't the time or care for me anymore." The demon formed out of black mist.

She was about to retort when he punched her in the stomach.Hard.

"!"

She toppled over in pain.She hadn't taken damage but she felt pain for sure.Alot of pain.

"What were you thinking!Showing me to your higher ups!"

His eyes flared up in rage but she hadn't the slightest reason why.

"WHAT THE Fickle man!" She,now was also mad.

"Are you trying to get me removed from you or get yourself killed!"

She glared at him evenly and responded.

"I din't know what the hell is your problem Kazu but have you not realised what is going on here!?The only thing that will get me killed is keeping you a secret!They would not discuss this with anyone else but themselves."

"Are you naïve or just plain stupid!They're hiding things from you!"

Why was he so pissed off?

"Things that not even i know.There's some shit in you that they know about.Shit that I haven't picked up yet.Bathory knows and you openly trust him.How could you live a man like him?You talk like you're disgusted by humans but I,a demon.I am disgusted by you."

Her eyes grew dull.Very dull.Kazu saw them get dull but he continued .

"You hated your brother after all this time?After all that crying .It was a fake?Seriously. You leave him in this horrible world.For vampires.You  are a sadist and you know it.You are no better than Ferid Bathory."

They got duller.He picked her up and threw her into a tree.She blanked out and a scene flashed.

13th century?

"What exactly are you?" the voice...the girl with the purple hair and purple eyes.A beautiful girl.

The handsome man kissed her hand .

"Your eyes are beautiful,sir." She complimented.She was in awe at the creature standing in front of her.

"Thank you,Love  but they're not as beautiful as you."

He left without another word.
His hair shined as He left.
Who was he?
What was he?
Where was she?
What was she doing there?

......................................................................
Here is where things get interesting .
Things will be violent.
things will be triggering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 787 14
~Yuumika~ Yuichiro had just moved to an orphanage after his father tried to kill him. The event had left him scarred. He didn't want to trust anyone...
545 16 10
Y/N suddenly transmigrated into the world of the novel she was reading. The worst part is that it was the beginning of the novel. And the body she po...
307K 9.4K 33
▬TBHK x female reader ▬𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 I DO NOT own TBHK/JSHK, Thank you very much. I don't own any of the character's that are in the story. 𝐁...
340K 10.9K 40
"And, you're a..male?" "Isn't it obvious?" I spat. I knew I'd have to work under the Noblemen's son's order but, why'd he expect a female? A maid? H...