Listen, Don't Touch ~BOYXBOY~

بواسطة UnicornPoo

He's just another foster kid, with a past like every other orphan you see. Case(y) King just moved in with th... المزيد

Listen, Don't Touch ~BOYXBOY~
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 1
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 2
Listen, Donʻt Touch ~ Chapter 3
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 4
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 5
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 7
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 8
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 9
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 10
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 11
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 12
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 13 PART 1
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 13 PART 2
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 14
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 15
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 15 Part 1
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 15 Part 2
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 16
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 17
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 18
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 19
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 20
Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 21

Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 6

5.5K 214 44
بواسطة UnicornPoo

HEEEEEEEEEY YAAAAA'LLLLL!!!!!!! CASE IS BACK!!! WOOP!!!!!! SO, JUST LETTING YOU KNOW, WE WERE THREE COMMENTS SHORT LAST CHAPTER D; BUT WHATEVER!!!!! NO ONE'S READING ANYWAY, SO YEAH! BESIDES ROCKTURTLE3 OF COURSE!!!!!!! YEAH! WELL THIS CHAP IS FOR YOU!

PSSSSSSSSS, I DESPERATELY NEED MORE READS!!! THAT'S MOSTLY WHAT IM ASKING FOR, SO PWEEEAASSSEEEE HELP CASE AND LOGAN OUT AND GET PEOPLE TO READ!!!!!!

TANKS!!!!

K, READ ON!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you okay?" Andrew fussed. He kept grabbed my face and inspected it thoroughly.

                  "What–" Ew, he was squishing my face now. "–are you–" Now he was pinching and pulling apart my cheeks! NO, not those..."–Doing?!" I slapped his hands away.

                  "Alex and Shane were being idiots, sorry–"

                  And at that moment, I began laughing my ASS OFF! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What got stuck in your arse and died?! Yes, I am MAD AS HELL that Alex and Shane ate my taco, thank you for being concerned."

                  Andrew looked at me strangely. "But–"

                  "He said he's fucking fine!" Logan shouted. "Leave the princess alone and get ready."

                  I made a sour face at him and Andrew dropped the subject, walking over to the stands to get his guitar.

                  "So you guys write your own songs?" I bit my tongue as I focused on hanging myself over the back, upside down.

                  "We did." Shane shrugged. "Until JD left." Alex added.

                  "Hey, I helped write it too." Andrew complained. "Half the time, he gave me tons of sugar just to see if I said anything inspiring."

                  "OH! SUGAR?! HEY! I WANNA' HELP MAKE A SONG! GIMME SUGAR!" I screamed.

                  "Hell no!"

                  Dang.

                  After that, they began rehearsing their songs and singing and playing an stuff. I realized after, about, 2 seconds that I was bored. So I fell off the couch (the floor did NOT like my head) and walked around the basement and behind the guys to look at their instruments.

                  They were playing a LOUD song, but it sounded weird because there was no guitar. Yup, they DEFINITELY needed JD, or at least a new guitarist. Speaking of guitars...I crouched down and stared at Logi's guitar collection. I found one in a case that wasn't electric. I flipped open the lid and stared in awe at the classic steel string. I dragged my thumb across the strings. E, A, D, G, B, E.

                  "Wait, stop!" I jumped and looked back at the band. Andrew stopped plucking his base and motioned the guys to stop as well. Logan sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "It doesn't sound right. We need a guitar."

                  "We don't need a guitar." Logan tried to reason. Uh, YES! You KIND OF DO!

                  Alex and Shane simultaneously scoffed and said, "Um, yeah. We kind of do." HOLY SHIZZ, WE'RE TRIPLETS!

                  Andrew nodded and sat on the amp. "We're the G5. Gentlemen 5. 5 meaning five of us. If you haven't noticed, there are only four of us. We NEED a new member. I say we have auditions."

                  Logan stammered, "N...no! we can't–"

                  "I agree with Drew–"

                  "Don't call me that–"

                  "–we need someone to fill in JD's spot. He was able to play pretty much everything, so I say we find someone at least able to come to par with his skills." Alex said thoughtfully.

                  Oh my god, they sounded normal! Shane added, "You get to make the final decision, okay? Unless we over rule you."

                  Logan looked at all of them in turn before grinding his teeth and glaring at the wall. "Whatever. You're going to find someone anyway without my permission." They all WOOPED! (Including ME of course!) and Logan shouted, "BUT," They all groaned. "No girls."

                 They all groaned AGAIN, and started to complain. I didn't see anything wrong with that! Another guy huh...hehe. He shook his head and continued, "Hello, you just said, Gentlemen 5, we can't have a girl. So whatever, hold auditions, check the music clubs, but I seriously doubt you're going to find someone that even comes close to JD."

                  My finger itched to run across the strings again, but I shut it quietly and crawled back to the chair. I jumped up as if I were there all along, WHICH I WAS! And began cheering. "YAY! I'll help pick out your new person! Trust me, I'm a really good judge of character. I could tell Logi was a hater right away!"

                  "That's because that's what he's known for." Shane rolled his eyes.

                  "Hater, player, all the same thing right?" Alex asked. I nodded.

                  Logan groaned and turned off the speakers. "You know what? I'm starving. I'm not listening to this anymore." With that he stomped out of the basement to the rest of his humongous house.

                  That's when it hit me. Literally. Shane through a pillow at me with an ice cream picture on it.

                  "ANDREW! I WANT FROZEN YOGURT!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

                  I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M STILL ALIVE! It's been forever since I last had yogurt! Not since I've moved. I WOOPED and YAYED and Andrew and the P.I.C.'s followed me to the nearest yogurt place. Honestly, why were they following me? I had no idea where I was going because HELLO! I'm NEW here! But I eventually found it. It was calling my name, so of course I was able to find it!

                  That's when I realized. The sun was being sunny. The wind wasn't feeling windy. And I was very, very hot. <- Wink. Wink. Hint. Hint.

                  "Is it hot, or is it just me?" I smirked.

                  Andrew scoffed and said, "You're right, it's just me."

                  "Oh wow, conceited much? You can't just go around telling people you're hot! When I do it, it's true!"

                  "Sure it is, Case." Shane sighed.

                  I crossed my arms and stomped through the doors of heaven. Was it hot? Because now it was freezing! I jumped up and down and ran to the counter looking at all of the different flavors. Mint! Vanilla!

                  "CHOCOLATE!" I screeched at Andrew. Lot's of heads turned but this time I could ignore it because my life was right before me. He cringed at my stupid high voice. Shane and Alex got mint, and Andrew got a cookie. Weirdo.

                  I hate reading. Especially when they go on and on about things that don't really matter. But just this once, I shall do exactly that.

                  FROZEN YOGURT IS BEAUTIFUL AND DELICIOUS! IT'S LIKE A FROZEN RAINBOW STUFFED IN A CONE OR BOWL OF YOUR CHOICE AND CAN FREEZE YOUR INSIDES UNTIL YOU CRUMBLE AND DIE FROM HAPPINESS! IT'S PROBABLY BETTER THAN UNICORN POO AND IS A LOT HEALTHIER THAN LEPERCHAUN NUGGETS CAUS' IT'S YOGURT! THE TEXTURE IS MUCH SOFTER AND DELICATE THAN ICE CREAM, THAT ONE LICK WILL SEND YOUR TONGUE–

                  "Case stop screaming!" Andrew shouted at me.

                  "What are you talking about?" Aw, how dare he interrupted my rant! "I was screaming in my head!"

                  "Well you were thinking too hard to realize you were SHOUTING it! So shut up! Please."

                  "No! I shall not shut–" He stuffed a huge spoon full of yogurt in my mouth. I blew up like a puffer fish and nomed until I could speak. "That's a good way of shutting me up."

                  "I have a better way, if you want to try it." The four of us looked up at...Tristan...ick. I gulped down the rest of the frozen goodness as he and this girl walked over to our table. "Why are you here with these losers, Princess?"

                  ...was he talking to me? "What da fluck are you talking about? I'm NOT a princess–"

                  "Sure you are. And I'm your prince." He did that pose with his hand holding his chin and I gagged. He frowned at me. HAH! "Not interested, I prefer my guys sexy."

                  Andrew burst out laughing. Tristan frowned deeper but made me scrunch my face by saying, "And I prefer my victims feisty, so you should be very fun."

                  Shane and Alex stood simultaneously stood and slammed their hands on the table. "Snow White belongs to us!"

                  "My name isn't Snow White!"

                  "Snow White huh?" Tristan scratched his chin. "I'll just call you my princess, kay?"

                  "No!"

                  "Good. Oh, you're wearing that beanie again. You look cuter without it." He snatched it off my head. I jumped out of my seat and attempted at getting it back. Why did I say attempted? BECAUSE I WAS FAILING.

                  "Give it back." Andrew demanded. Oh Andrew, did I mention you were da BWESTEST BWADA EVA?!

                  "Maybe," Tristan mauled it over, "If he kisses me." He tapped his lips.

                  "Baby..." the girl next to him whined. He glanced at her like he forgot she was there. "You're still here? Well, we're over. Sorry babe, it's not you, it's me. Not move along, I have a new interest."

                  Oh. My. God. HE WAS A HORRIBLE ACTOR! I WAS MUCH BETTER!

                  "You're stupid, Tristan. Just give him his hat." Andrew said calmly. I on the other hand, was not that calm.

                  "I WILL NEVER KISS YOU! UGH, BLEH!" I almost threw up my precious yogurt!

                  "Of course you want to." He scoffed. "All girls do."

                  Face-palm moment. "I'm not a girl."

                  "Really?" He gasped, "You sound like one, you look like one, I heard your name is Casey, so you might as well be–"

                  "ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!" I screamed and BIT HIS ARM!! WOOP!

                  He shouted and shook me off. "What the hell!"

                  "My name is CASE! AND I AM A GUY! I would love to prove it, but you do not deserve to see my mojo, so BEGONE!"

                 "You're weird." I smiled happily, until he smirked. "This will be a fun game. See you later, Princess." He winked and walked away with so much arrogance, I was surprised it fit through the door.

                  "What are you doing?!" Shane shouted in my face and shook my shoulders. I felt like a rag doll.

                  "Wha–?"

                  "Do not resist! You're making him interested!"

                  "Or worse, obsessed." Alex shivered.

                  "He's not interested, trust me." I rolled my eyes dramatically but Andrew only shook his head. "He's not!"

                  "You keep telling yourself that, Princess." Alex and Shane bust out laughing and I pouted.

                  "I'M. A. GUY!" I took my spoon and stuffed the biggest scoop of frozen yogurt EVER in my mouth.

                  Suddenly, Alex said, "You have something on your cheek." and licked the left corner of my mouth. I jumped to the side where Shane said, "and here." And licked the right corner. Everything in my mouth came shooting out like a geyser.

                  "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed.

                  "Case." It took a full minute to realize I had spat all my yogurt...on Andrew...huh, why did he look mad? ...

                  "HOLY SHIT!"

                  "RUN CASE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAH MAAAAH GAAAHD!!!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

182K 36.9K 55
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
145K 11.4K 20
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
3M 192K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...