Don't Fall For Anyone Else! [...

By Nikedzky

Alfred and Arthur were childhood best friends. They always hung out together, played together, and went to ea... More

Greetings!
Chapter 1: Don't Sit So Close To Him!
Chapter 2: Hello Mr. Albino
Chapter 3: Artie to Arthur...
Chapter 4: No, Don't Go
Chapter 5: What You're Missing Out On
Chapter 6: I Can't Wait For That Plane!
Chapter 7: Please Stop Appearing So Randomly!
SORRY ABOUT THAT!
Chapter 8: The Real Threat
Chapter 9: He's Not Home...
Chapter 10: Finally...
Chapter 11: Blue Eyes Against Green Orbs
Not an update but SIGGHH!
Chapter 12: All In A Month
An Alfred Chapter! (1)
An Antonio Chapter! (1)
A Lovino Chapter! (1)
An Arthur Chapter! (1)
An Antonio Chapter! (2)
An Alfred Chapter! (2)
A Gilbert Chapter! (1)
Chapter 13: Gilbert's Feelings
Chapter 14: I Should Stop...
Chapter 15: No Rush
Chapter 16: I... I think I Fucked Up...
Chapter 17: Tell Me What You Want Me To Do
Chapter 18: A Jap, And A Car Ride To Realization
Chapter 19: A Day Too Late
Chapter 20: Conflictions
Chapter 21: Don't Give Up!
An Alfred Chapter! (3)
A Lovino Chapter! (2)
An Alfred Chapter! (4)
An Arthur Chapter! (2)
An Arthur and Alfred Chapter! (1)
Chapter 22: "...Everyday."
Chapter 23: The Party
Chapter 24: Don't Look!
Chapter 26: I Just... Can't
An Arthur Chapter! (3)
Chapter 27: "I Won't! I Promise!"
End Chapter
Thanks For Reading!

Chapter 25: I Love You

424 24 23
By Nikedzky

WIIIEE! THANKS Kittenlover6767 for adding my story to your readinglist! LMAO I'M HONESTLY SCARED OF PUBLISHING THIS CHAPTER BUT I FINALLY GOT THEM GUTS TO DO SO. Hope you enjoy this one hahah.
-NSO
_______________________________

Alfred's and Arthur's Side:

(SMUT ALERT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)

Arthur sits on the bed, his face all blank and empty.

Alfred sits beside him, placing a hand behind him and caressing gently.

After what felt like hours of silence between the two of them, Alfred hears a sniff come from Arthur.

"How could he...?" Arthur croaks out. "After all I've been trying to do to make our relationship work he just..."

Arthur starts to shake and Alfred frowns, his heart feeling a twist of pain at Arthur's saddened state. "I know things weren't going well between us! I knew that it was still going downhill even after you gave up on me...!" Arthur leans on Alfred, trembling in his arms.

"I tried! I tried and tried and endured it all but then he just...!" Arthur hiccups and places his arms around Alfred. He starts to sob. "I care for him...! I really do...! I stayed because I cared but seeing this... I just..." He sniffs, "I don't think I can handle it all anymore!"

Alfred was... Shocked. So Arthur was lying to him yesterday? Things between him and Antonio weren't fine at all...

Alfred hugs Arthur tighter and places a kiss on his soft sandy blonde hair. "It hurts...! It just hurts...! I just can't forgive him after this..." Alfred could feel Arthur grip his jacket, "...it's all clear. We were never going to work out at all..."

Arthur starts sobbing, though Alfred knows he's trying to hold himself back from crying loudly. Alfred lets go and cups his cheek, "Arthur..."

Arthur hiccups and Alfred swipes his thumb over Arthur's tear stained cheek, feeling a small spark run over his thumb. "..He doesn't deserve you, Arthur."

Arthur frowns at him, pushing himself away from Alfred, "And what do you know about that? You've never been in my situation before..."

"Arthur, you might not know it but I've been suffering as well. I know at least that you don't deserve someone like Toni."

"Shut up!" Arthur yells angrily. "You don't know what I've been through! You don't know how much I've cried because of you!"

"Don't think that you're the only one who's been suffering, Arthur!" Alfred breaks, grabbing Arthur on his wrists, "Those three years were hell! Those three years wherein we stopped talking and you pushed me away repeatedly?! I cried my eyes out! I cried so much that I just couldn't get up in the morning! But then I became so happy when we reconciled. I was so goddamn happy, Arthur...!" Alfred yells, tears falling down his face, "But then you dated him and I was just so lost because then I finally realized that I loved you all along!"

Arthur was just frozen, stuck and mesmerized with Alfred's words.

"I really love you Arthur and seeing you hurt because of me made me feel like shit! I felt like I wanted to die because you just mean so much to me...!" Arthur could only sit, frozen in his spot as Alfred places his forehead on his shoulder, shaking tremendously.

"And so I backed away because that's what you wanted, right?? You wanted me to back away! Even though I knew you still loved me, and that I still had a chance, I threw it away! I backed off because I love you so much! I've been sacrificing myself for you and I would do it again if that's what makes you happy...!" Alfred starts sobbing, letting go of Arthur's hands.

"...I just can't... Trust anyone anymore, Alfred..." Arthur rasps out, his tears falling down again. "Antonio told me lies in the beginning. I just don't know if I can trust anyone again..."

Alfred looks up, his blue ocean eyes boring into his. "But I'm not Antonio, Arthur...! If I really was like him, I wouldn't have pushed that girl I was talking to away for you. I love you too much to just suddenly move on to another person."

Arthur hiccups, closing his eyes briefly before opening them again, "I'm scared of getting hurt again, Alfred... I'm so scared..."

Alfred places his forehead on Arthur's, eyes still boring on his. "Arthur... How can you not trust me when I've been suffering here for you all these years? Even when you've found someone else, I stayed? Even when you told me to back away, I still loved you?"

Alfred breathes out shakily, "How can I show you just how much I would be willing to sacrifice still to make you happy? How you can trust me that I can make you happy and make you feel loved every single day?"

Arthur looks away, inhaling shakily, "Alfred..."

Alfred cups his chin, facing him towards him. "Arthur... You need someone like me. Someone who actually loves you. Someone who's already been there since the beginning. Since you moved in." Alfred then places his hand over Arthur's and he feels small sparks pass through him.

"Don't you feel that, Arthur? We're destined. I'm the one you need and you're the one I'm fated to be with." Arthur's breath hitches, his tears slowing down.

"That kiss you had... I know it would have never compared to what you had with me." Alfred whispers lowly, cupping Arthur's cheeks.

"...why...?" Arthur asks, mesmerized and distracted by the passion Alfred's displaying in his eyes.

"You don't love him. He's not who you're meant to be with. And I know that deep inside..." Alfred leans closer, "You still love me. So tell me Arthur..."

Arthur breathes out shakily as Alfred's gives him a warm look, "...tell me you still love me. With utmost truth in your eyes."

Arthur shakes, shivers coming everywhere in his body as he stares into Alfred's eyes. He opens his mouth.

"...I love you."

And in an instant, Alfred's lips were on Arthur's and oh dear god did it feel ecstatic.

Arthur moans loudly, he just lets lose. His mind was quickly turned to mush once Alfred had entered his tongue inside his mouth, exploring him. Tasting him.

Alfred groans as he removes his varsity, throwing it to the side. He feels electricity pulse throughout his whole being as he explores Arthur's delicious mouth.

And god did he taste addicting.

Alfred's heart flutters in happiness, mixed with heat and arousal, mixed with relief. He's suddenly pushed down the bed by Arthur and he moans loudly as Arthur grinds himself on his throbbing member. God everything is so ecstatic and intoxicating that it feels amazingly addicting.

Arthur removes his own shirt and hovers on top of Alfred, crashing his lips once again and feeling those same addictingly delicious sparks fly through his body.

This was too different from any of his kisses with Antonio.
This one just felt so... right.

Alfred places his hands on Arthur's back, sliding and exploring him, trying to touch him as much as possible. Arthur's skin feels so soft and hot.

Arthur decides to tease Alfred by biting his lower lip. Alfred groans at this and flips them over, getting a squeal from Arthur.

Alfred hovers over Arthur, just eyeing him with adoration and heat in his eyes.

He smiles at him, "You look beautiful."

Arthur blushes, a small happy smile appearing on his face.

Alfred ravishes Arthur, kissing him on his neck and heading to his nipples. "Is it alright if I touch you down there...?"

Arthur nods, breathing heavily, "Y-yess..."

Arthur gasps and jerks in pleasure as he feels a hand zip off his fly, letting his hard on bounce out.

Alfred starts playing with him and Arthur couldn't help the loud moans that escapes his mouth. "Ah... A-Alfred~"

"Yes, Arthur...?" Arthur feels a sudden wave of electricity pulse through him, his pleasure reaching it heights.

"G-go fast--Ah!--err...!"

Alfred starts stroking at a fast pace, causing Arthur to jerk and gasp, gripping the sheets below him.

"Does it feel good, Arthur...?" Alfred questions lowly as he nibbles Arthur's left ear. Arthur nods, gasping.

"Alfred~! I love--ah!--you..." Arthur says in moans, tears falling from his eyes from the intense pleaure he feels from Alfred playing with his groin and Alfred licking his nipples.

"I love you too, Arthur... Now... cum for me." Alfred orders lowly, biting his earlobe and Arthur yells in pleasure, his body spasming ecstatically as he releases on Alfred's hand.

Alfred removes his hand from Arthur's jeans and gives a seductive smile, "You came so much... All because of me..."

Arthur gasps, breathing tiredly but his heart still racing and his face still flushed.

His eyes widen as he sees Alfred lick his cum covered hand, "Alfred...! D-don't do that-"

"But you taste so good... I couldn't help myself, Arthur." Alfred says, a teasing smile on his face as he licks his hands even more and Arthur blushes a deeper red.

Should he...?

...fuck it.

Arthur crawls over at Alfred and lets him lean on the pillows. "A-Arthur...?"

"Just relax and let me handle this for you." Arthur says, his eyes hazy and his whole being aroused.

He looks over at Alfred's hard on under his pants and he swallows in anticipation. He zips his jeans and slides them down to his thighs, getting a hiss fron Alfred. "S-Shit, Arthur..."

Arthur's eyes widen at the size of Alfred's bulge. He gulps and removes the piece of underwear, getting grunts from Alfred as the his erection bounces up and down.

Arthur licks his lips before taking Alfred's length in his mouth. Alfred moans loudly, thrusting a bit.

Arthur's never done this before with anyone else, even with Antonio. They've only made out and other stuff but they've never gone as far as having sex and giving each other a blowjob.

"Arthur, baby... God, you're so hot... It's making me crazyy..." Alfred moans, gripping the sheets underneath him.

Alfred bites his lips as Arthur swirls his tongue around, tasting hin and teasing him bringing Alfred closer to the edge. "Mmmm... Fuck..." He groans.

Arthur decides to go deeper, letting Alfred's erection reach to the hilt of his throat and he starts to gag. Tears well up in his eyes but once he's started to breathe through his nose and controlled himself, he begins to dive his head up and down, pumping on Alfred's erection.

Alfred moans and groans, thrusting his hips to Arthur's mouth.

With one last, deep thrust into Arthur's throat, Alfred yells in extreme pleasure, huge amounts of electricity pulsing throughout his whole body.
He pushes Arthur off and cums on the bed.

"Oh... Oh fuck..." Alfred gasps, his chest heaving up and down. Alfred pulls up his underwear and his jeans up, zipping them closed.

Arthur crawls over to Alfred, his cheeks still swollen and his eyes all red. Alfred feels pride and happiness as he looks proudly at Arthur and his swollen red lips.

He kisses him, sparks flying once again, and gets a taste of himself on Arthur's tongue. Arthur moans shakily, grinding himself on Alfred.

Alfred pulls away, breathing heavily and Arthur as well. Alfred looks into Arthur's eyes, "I love you, Arthur."

Arthur swallows, his eyes stuck on Alfred's as well. "I love you too, Alfred. I always have."

Alfred smiles at him, pressing his lips on Arthur's again for a more gentle and emotionally filled kiss.

Arthur feels himself smile within the kiss, chuckling a little as Alfred hums in pleasure and appreciation.

"Have you ever done this with anyone else?" Arthur questions teasingly and Alfred shakes his head. "Of course not. You're the first I'd even want to do anything with."

Arthur smiles dazily, closing his eyes and Alfred hugs Arthur tightly in his arms.

Arthur and Alfred finally have it. What they've been wanting all these years. Being together in each other's arms and holding each other dearly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 29.3K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
5.7K 460 51
Alfred and Arthur had been dating for a little while, but now they had been just drifting apart. They didn't feel the same way they did when they fir...
38K 1.9K 18
Arthur, the boy that never smiles, and Alfred, the hero of the school, meet in a technology class. When Arthur's cooking might just be the cause of...
38.2K 1.5K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...