Someone to stay {FILLIE}

By Milevenn011

"No one understands me. It's like I'm in a black hole." "I understand." I look down at her, giving a small sm... More

Characters
{1} Lonely
{2} Awkward Dinner
{3} Fake smiles
{4} Changes
{5} Almost
{6} Never O'clock
{7} 'You make me nervous'
{8} Getting Ready
{9} Special Night
{10} Ninja
{11} Refuse
{12} 'I always win'
{13} 'nice going'
{14} Overreacting
{15} 'I can tell'
{16} 'theres a first time for everything'
{17} Selfish
{18} Space
{19} Messages
{20} Broken
{21} Hurry
{22} 'They wont stop'
{23} Guess whos back
{24} Sick
{25} For You
More characters
{26} Jaedan
{27} Watch Out
{28} I dont wanna leave
{29} i miss you
{30} Realization
{31} I want to repay you
{32} Payback
{33} Too Bad
{34} 'I can't unsee that.'
{35} Annoying
{36} "You deserve better"
{37} Call
{38} 'I'm coming for you'
{39} What?
{40} Depressing Week
{41} 'I dont remember'
{42} I hate you
{43} Time?
{44} The visit
{45} Your choice
{46} The decision.
{47} Our Place
{48} Guilt trip
{49} Nice Try
{50} Girls day?
{51} 'How about a little trust here?'
{52} This sucks
{53} 'Messed with the wrong person'
{54} Poor Mills
{55} I win
{56} i wanna be better
{57} "Kiki, do you love me?"
{58} "you distracted me."
{59} "You should leave."
{60} Attention
{61} Ouch
{62} "You blew me off"
{63} Carnival
{64} "It's summa time"
{65} "Why can't forever start now"
{67} Someone to Stay
NEW BOOK
EPILOGUE

{66} "Best night of my life"

2.1K 72 194
By Milevenn011

^^^Read the whole thing, I'm deaddd😂😂 #milevenforlife

Three years later- they're 22 or sum, idk.

Finn's POV-

"I'm nervous. Why am I nervous?" I started pacing around the room, as Caleb chuckled.

"Don't be. You know she'll say yes." Caleb shrugged, as I nodded, still pacing around. Caleb is the only one who knows, since I want it to be a surprise.

"What if she doesn't?! Oh my god she already turned me down in marriage before!" I started freaking out again.

"You were nineteen back then Finn. It's different." He chuckled, as I sighed, nodding. "Let me see the ring."

I pulled it out of my pocket, handing it to him. He opened it up, gasping. "Oh no. Is it ugly?!" I screamed, as he chuckled.

"No, it's beautiful." He smiled, as I nodded swiftly.

"Hey guys!" Millie walked in, as I shoved the box back in my pocket. Thank goodness she didn't see.. that would've been bad.

"Are you ready for our date?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, I'm very excited." She smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck. I nodded smiling, trying to cover up my nervousness.

"Let's go. Bye Caleb." We waved, as I grabbed her hand, intertwining our fingers. We got in my car, listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers, making Millie gasp.

"The first song you played for me." She smiled, as I chuckled, nodding my head. She rested her head on my shoulder, as I continued to drive.

~~~

"Wow, Finn this place is really nice. Are you sure?" She chuckled, as I nodded, smiling. We sat down, ordering our drinks.

"I have a special place we're going to afterwards." I smiled, as she smiled nodding. The waiter came back with our drinks, as we ordered our food.

I grabbed Millies hand from across the table, as she smiled, rubbing my hand with her thumb. After a while of talking, he came back with our food.

We devoured our food, talking about work and other things. We graduated from college last year, and now I'm a lawyer and Millie is a fashion designer, and owns her own company and store.

After we ate dinner and talked for a while, I paid the bill, and we walked out, getting in the car.

We drove off, and when I knew we were almost there, I handed her a blindfold, as she chuckled, putting it on.

We walked up the hill, as she smiled. She knew exactly where we were. I sighed, taking the blindfold off of her, as she gasped.

It was the spot where we had our first date, but it was a little different. It had fairy lights hanging on the big oak tree, and it had a blanket, with wine and a candle. Sadie set it all up.

"Finn this is amazing." She smiled, as we walked to the tree. F+M was carved in the tree, which we wrote a few years ago.

After I made sure she was distracted, I got ready. Shit. I'm nervous, I need to mentally prepare myself.

You're running out of time Finn!

I grabbed it out of my pocket, dropping on my knee too quickly, falling. Before she could turn around, I got back on my knee.

She turned around, gasping. Here goes nothing.

Tears filled in her eyes, as she stood there, smiling.

"You know, I suck at speeches or whatever this is.. but I love you very much, and I know that our love will never waver. Words can't express how much I love you, and how much you make me happy. But I'll try." I chuckled.

"You make me the happiest person in the world, and you're my best friend and soulmate. Before you, I was sad, lonely, depressed from my parents death, and I took it out on everyone else. Until you came along. I tried to push you away but you didn't let me, and after all these years, you still haven't let me push you away, and I'm very thankful for that. And I don't wanna make this long, but I just have to much to tell you. But I'll save that for later, but I want to be with you forever, and I want forever to start now. And I know you turned me down three years ago, but I hope this is different. So Mills, will you marry me?" I asked, shaking a lot.

"Yes"- Jacob fell out of the bushes, cutting Millie off, as we looked over. "Sorry, I fell. Go on." He mumbled, making me want to strangle him.

She smiled turning her attention back on me, as I sighed a breath of relief. She wiped her tears, as I took off her promise ring, and slipped the engagement ring on her finger. Tears kept falling from her eyes, as I got up.

She hugged me tightly, as I picked her up, smiling. Everyone came out of nowhere, as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We had to watch the proposal." Caleb smiled, as everyone started hugging us. "Sorry for ruining it." Jacob hugged us tightly, as we chuckled, hugging him back.

Romeo hugged us both, smiling. His girlfriend just stood there, on her phone.

Her mom and Nick and Evelyn all hugged us tightly, as Millie kept crying. "I knew it." Nick smiled, as I chuckled, nodding.

"I just wanna say, IM THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER!" Iris yelled, crying, as everyone laughed.

Millie walked back over to me, hugging me tightly again. I smiled, spinning her around, as tears burned in my eyes.

"Sorry, I was holding them back." Tears fell from my eyes, as she smiled, crying as well. She wiped my tears, smiling.

All of the girls gushed at Millie's ring, as she smiled. "That's the prettiest ring I've ever seen!" Liz smiled, as everyone nodded.

The guys patted my back, as Caleb pulled me in for a tight hug. Jacob started crying, smiling. "I'm just so happy." He cried, as I furrowed my eyebrows.

I never thought in a million years, he would be happy but okay.

After a while of talking with everyone, we decided to head home to.. sleep.

We got in the car, driving back to our house. We bought Millies house from her mom since Millie didn't wanna leave it.

We walked inside, and Millie ran to El. "Look, I'm engaged!" She smiled, as I chuckled at the fact that she's talking to her cat.

"El I'm gonna need you to stay out of the room tonight." I picked Millie up, throwing her over my shoulder, as she shrieked, laughing.

I carried her to to our room, which is now the master bedroom, since we moved in here. I carried her in, closing the door, and tossing her on the bed gently. I took her ring off, setting it down nicely.

She smiled, as I started taking everything else off....

~~~

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Millies waist, resting on her stomach, as her back faced me. I kissed her shoulder softly, pulling her closer.

After a while, I felt her move around, as she fluttered her eyes open, turning around. She smiled softly at me, as I kissed her nose lightly.

I turned around, grabbing her ring from the nightstand, turning around and putting it back on her finger.

She smiled, admiring her ring. "Good morning." She smiled, nuzzling her face in my chest.

"Good morning sunshine." I winked.

"You haven't said that in years." She chuckled.

"Old times sake." I smiled, as she smiled, nodding. We heard scratching at the door, as I got up, walking to the door.

El walked in, jumping on the bed, laying down. I chuckled, getting back in bed, as we pet El. Millie buried her face back in my chest, as I kissed her head.

We laid in bed, cuddling for a while. "We should make breakfast." Millie chuckled, as I nodded, smiling.

I quickly put some pants on, leaving myself shirtless, as Millie put on my shirt. We walked in the kitchen, as I put my arm around Millies waist.

"Ow, I'm sore." She mumbled, as I chuckled.

"Sorry Mills." I mumbled, as she chuckled.

We grabbed eggs, bacon, and sausage, starting to cook it.

We sat down, eating our breakfast, as El was eating her cat food happily.

"How's the sausage?" I asked casually, as she looked up.

"Good.. but yours is better." She winked, as I bursted out in laughter. "oh my god!" I laughed, as she shrugged, continuing to eat her breakfast.

Jacob barged in, as we pointed to his plate on the counter. He always comes in and eats breakfast with us. He grabbed his plate, sitting down.

"So, how was last night?" He smirked, as Millie choked on her orange juice, as I choked on my eggs.

"What?" Millie asked casually.

"I came to pick up my jacket I left yesterday morning, but instead all I heard was 'YES MILLIE,
MORE, DAMN YOU'RE LIKE A PROFESSIONAL' and I heard Millie moaning, so I figured she was giving you a blowjob or something. I got my jacket though." He smiled, as Millie and I blushed hard.

"It's all good. I figured it would happen anyway." Jacob shrugged, eating his breakfast. Millie and I sat there, eating in silence.

That was awkward.

We finished breakfast, cleaning up, and walking back in the room. Jacob stayed in the living room, playing video games.

I got in the shower, and after a few minutes felt arms wrap around me. I turned around and saw Millie smiling.

I cupped her cheeks, pushing her lightly against the wall.

~~~

"That was a long shower." Jacob mumbled, as Millie and I walked out fully dressed, with her brushing her hair. We stayed quiet, as he let out a small laugh.

I put her hair a ponytail, as we sat down on the couch. Caleb, Sadie, Iris, Noah, Gaten, and Liz walked in, jumping on the couches.

"Hey." They smiled, as Millie and I furrowed our eyebrows.

"Millie gave Finn a blowjob!" Jacob blurted out, as she smacked his head. Everyone laughed, congratulating me as I rolled my eyes.

"You're acting like it's all we did last night." Millie blurted out, as they laughed harder. I pursed my lips together in a thin line, as she shrugged.

She laid her head down, as I played with her hair. El laid on Millies lap, as we pet our child. The boys played video games, while the girls played on their phones.

Millie and I just laid on the couch, talking and cuddling. I kissed her lips softly, as she smiled. She laid her head on my chest, as we eventually fell asleep.

~~~

I woke up, and saw a note taped to El's collar. I furrowed my eyebrows, taking the note off, reading....

Hey, we went to get food! We figured y'all didn't get enough sleep last night;) *smirk.. wink wink* we're coming back with Chinese!

-Your besties

I shook Millie lightly, as she cuddled closer, not waking up. I chuckled, kissing her cheek, as her eyes fluttered open.

She smiled lightly, still leaving her head on my chest. I kissed her head, wrapping my arm around her securely.

They walked back in with a lot of food, as Millie and I looked up. "Let's eat!" They brought the food to the table.

I got up, as Millie held her arms out, giving a sad face. I chuckled, picking her up and taking her to the dining room.

I sat her down on a chair, sitting next to her, as she thanked me, kissing my cheek. "Look, I'm wearing Millies clothing line!" Sadie smiled, pointing to her shirt.

The tag said M.Brown as Millie smiled shyly. "Me too." Iris pointed to her dress.

"Me too!" Liz pointed to her skirt, as all the girls laughed.

"Soon you should change it to M. Wolfhard." In winked, as she chuckled, nodding. We continued eating dinner and talking with our friends.

It's fun spending time with our friends.

After a while, they left, so it was just Millie and I. I played some guitar for a little bit, sitting down on the bed, as Millie got dressed in her pajamas.

She got in bed, listening to me play.

"Millie, I love youuuu." I sang, as she laughed. "You my bestie, my ride or die, the love of my lifeeee." I sang, as she kept laughing.

MillieJaneBrown•                                          •••

MillieJaneBrown• Best night of my life💓 I love you💕

View all 27 comments

Finnwolfhardofficial• The most nervous I've ever been!! I love you!!💕💕

Irisapatow• AHHHHH!!!!!!

Sadiesink_• IM CRYING AGAIN😭

Lizz.yu• So adorable!!❤️❤️

~~~

Finnwolfhardofficial•                                  •••

Finnwolfhardofficial• She said yes!💕 I love you!!!💕

MillieJaneBrown• yes I did! I love you❤️

CalebMcLaughlin• I told you she'd say yes!

Noahschnapp• SHIP!!❤️

Gatenm123• GO FINLARD!❤️

Finnwolfhardofficial• @MillieJaneBrown ❤️❤️

Jacobsartorius• HELL YEAH!!!

~~~

We set our phones down, smiling. "I told you they would go crazy." She laughed, as I chuckled, nodding my head.

We turned off the lights, getting in bed. "Goodnight Fiancé." I winked, kissing her cheek.

"I love you Fiancé." Millie smiled, nuzzling her face in my chest. "I love you too." I rested my chin on her head, hugging her tightly

Should I write a sequel of their life after college, or should I end the series completely? Lemme know.

-Valerie❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 767 49
"breaking a heart without regret takes skill! you're very talented."
28.5K 1K 65
( finn wolfhard! ) ❛ she doesn't know me at all . . . yet it's like she gets me ❜
140K 4K 30
"I'm not flirting, I'm actually being nice for once." He said, which made me do a silent laugh. "And why is that?" I asked, giving him a smile. "Be...
5.1K 139 24
Complete (BTW I DONR CHECK THE CHAPTERS A LOT IM SORRY 😂) Finn Wolfhard x Reader You don't like Finn. In fact you think he's over rated. Well until...