{41} 'I dont remember'

^^thats how Millie feels in my book when Finn plays fortnite😂

Finn's POV-

We were currently on our way to a stupid party Caleb was dragging me to. Mills and Sadie are at home having a small girls night.

"I don't wanna do this. Can't we like go somewhere else?" I groaned, laying my head back.

"Nope. We're going." Caleb smiled, making me roll my eyes. We got to the house, and saw a lot of cars parked around the house.

"Yes, I'm so exited!" Caleb cheered, getting out of the car. I sighed, getting out as well, and trudging inside. It reeked of alcohol, as I held my nose.

This is gonna be the worst.

Millies POV-

Sadie and I were currently watching a scary movie and eating popcorn.

"Ah!" Sadie screamed, throwing the popcorn everywhere

"Sadie!" I laughed, picking up the popcorn. She shrugged, continuing to watch the movie. I picked up the popcorn, throwing it in the trash can, and putting the bowl in the sink.

After we watched a scary movie, we decided to watch a comedy. I paused the movie, looking at Sadie. "It's almost two, they should be here. What if they're drunk?"

"Do you wanna call them?"

I nodded, getting my phone out. I called Finn, and he immediately picked up.

"Mills!"

"Finn? Where are you?"

"I'm-I'm not sure." He slurred, making me roll my eyes.

"Are you on your way?"

"Y-yeah! Caloob is taking us h-home." He giggled.

"Millie, it's Caleb. Finn is crazy, and he won't stop saying dirty things about you."

"What?"

"Someone slipped him a.. a horny pill." He whispered the last part.

"Oh my god. Seriously?"

"Yeah, He said he needs to see you now.."

"He better not get his hopes up."

I ended the call, sighing. "What's wrong?"

"They're on their way." I mumbled, getting up and walking to the room. I got in my pajamas, laying down.

I heard the door open, and widened my eyes. Finn barged in, smirking. "Finn, not tonight." I mumbled, turning around.

"Millie, I feel hot. So, hot." He sighed, crawling in bed. He tried to take my pants off, as I took his hand off.

"Millie." He frowned, getting on top of me.

"Finn. I'm tired." I mumbled, as he kissed my neck. 

He started grinding on me, as I rolled my eyes. "Finn!" I shoved him off, as he rolled his eyes.

"Why nottttt." He whined, unzipping his pants. "Okay, Finn, you're being funny." I laughed, as he gave me a funny look.