{12} 'I always win'

Finns POV- one week later.

I woke up, wrapped in Millies arms, as usual. Nick thinks she sleeps in the guest room, but she sneaks in here at night when he's asleep.

ALL WE DO IS SLEEP. I SWEAR.

I got up, slowly getting out of her grasp, and walking to my bathroom to shower.

I got dressed, and walked out, combing my hair. I grabbed my bag, walking to the guest room, since Millie goes there in the morning to get ready.

I saw Millie already dressed, and she was curling her hair. She looked cute. Scratch that, she looked hot.

I walked in, smiling, kissing her cheek. Millie turned off her curler, starting her makeup.

"You don't need that. You're beautiful without it." I lay on her bed, watching her put some liquid under her eyes.

"I don't wear as much as Maddie or Sadie. Only concealer and lipgloss." She shrugs, blending it in with egg sponge thingy.

She put on some lipgloss, and turned around, getting up. I wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her forehead.

"Let's get to school sunshine." I wink, grabbing her hand, walking downstairs.

We go outside, as I open the car door for her, letting her in. "Time for hell." I groan, starting my car.

"Come on, school isn't that bad." Millie chuckles, getting on her phone.

"It is when you have Ms. Ryder up your ass all the time. I swear she hates me." I laugh, causing Millie to giggle, as we pull into the school.

We get out, with our hands intertwined together, ignoring the stares from everyone.

We walk up to the front, until I see her stop in her tracks, letting go of my hand. I give her a confused look, as she puts her hands over her mouth.

"Romeo!" She screamed, running past me and jumping into someone's arms.

A hint of jealousy washes over me, as they hug each other tight. He has dirty blonde hair, and and brown eyes, and he was way better looking than me. Not

"I missed you!" She screamed, pulling away from the hug.

"I missed you too Mills, it's so good to see you." He smiles. I realized he has a accent also. He's probably her ex or something from London.

"Uh. Millie?" I walk up beside her, grabbing her hand, squeezing it.

"Oh, how rude of me. Romeo meet Finn, my boyfriend." She smiles, kissing my cheek. I pull her waist closer to me, giving him a smile. Okay it was kind of a fake smile, but I'm just showing him that Millies mine.

"Finn, meet Romeo, my cousin." She smiles, as I sigh a breath of relief. I'm an idiot.

"Nice to meet you Finn. Millie's told me a lot about you." Romeo smiles, shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you too." I smile, shaking his hand back.

"How long are you staying?" She questions, smiling widely.