{62} "You blew me off"

Sorry if this chapter sucks. I'm not paying attention because I'm watching one tree hill😂😂

Millies POV- one month later

"You look beautiful!" Sadie smiled, as I showed her my outfit. Finn and I were going on a date since we haven't been on one in a long time.

I was wearing a blouse, with ripped jeans and my short brown boot heels. My hair was also curled, and Sadie did my makeup.

"What time is he coming?"

"Like ten minutes." I smiled, as she nodded smiling. He was currently at Jacobs house hanging out with Caleb and Jacob.

After about fifteen minutes, I decided to call him to see if he's on his way.

I called him, but he didn't answer. He's probably on his way. After about twenty minutes, He didn't still didn't show up.

I got on my phone, waiting for Finn. I just got my brace off which is good. It's still a little sore though. I waited patiently for Finn, checking my watch every five seconds.

After about thirty minutes, I called him again.

Please leave a message after the tone.

"Hey Finn, it's me. Are you running late or something?" I chuckled lightly. "Call me please."

I set my phone down, sighing. I checked my make up to make sure it was perfect. I laid on the bed, watching tv, still waiting for Finn.

Two hours later.

I sighed, taking my makeup off. I put my hair in a ponytail, changing into pajamas. I brushed my teeth, getting in bed.

He blew me off.

I sighed, laying in bed. It was ten o'clock, so I decided to go to sleep.

Finn's POV-

"Yes, got that dub!" I cheered, as Caleb smiled. "What time is it?" I grabbed a chip out of the bag. I should probably start getting ready.

"Ten." Jacob shrugged, as I widened my eyes. I thought it was eight.

"Shit shit shit shit!" I got up, looking for my keys.

"What?" Caleb asked, still sitting down.

"I'm late for Millie and I's date!" I yelled, finding my keys. "I'll see y'all later!" I ran out of the house, speeding to the apartment.

I called Millie, but she didn't answer. I checked my voicemails, and saw one from Millie.

"Hey Finn, it's me. Are you running late or something?" She chuckled lightly. "Call me please."

I sighed, quickly going to the apartment. I parked my car in the parking garage, running to the elevator.

I ran inside, running to the room. "Millie, I'm sorry"- I saw her clothes on the floor, and saw her asleep on the bed in her pajamas.

I sighed, looking down. I'm the worst boyfriend ever. How could I lose track of time? "Millie." I whispered, as she fluttered her eyes open.

"You blew me off." She mumbled, turning the other way. "I'm so so sorry, I lost track of time. I was playing with Caleb and Jacob. I'm so sorry."

She fell back asleep, ignoring me. I got dressed in my pajamas, getting in bed. I wrapped my arms around her, as she scooted away, with her back facing me.

I sighed, eventually falling asleep.

~~~

Millies POV-