{59} "You should leave."

This is weird, but I just learned that I have really soft skin. And I never get acne, but I don't use any face washes at all. Weird right?

Finn's POV-

"Your cheek is getting better?" I caressed Millies cheek, rubbing it with my thumb. She nodded slowly, giving a small smile.

We heard a knock on the door, as I sighed. "Come on Finn, don't be nervous." Millie smiled, walking to the door.

Millie opened the door, smiling, before her smile turned into a frown. "Millie what's"- I widened my eyes.

"Hey, I'm Stacey." She smiled sweetly, as I looked at Millie.

She looked a few years older than us. She looked like a prostitute. How can she be a therapist?

She was wearing a tight pencil skirt and a button up with a few buttons down, showing her cleavage. "Come in." Millie smiled, leading her to the couch.

"Bye Finn." Millie kissed my cheek, walking out the door.

I sat awkwardly across from Stacey, as she smiled. I gave an awkward smile, looking around.

I can't wait for this to be over.

Millies POV-

"She's hot Jacob!" I yelled frustratedly, pacing around, as he laid on his bed, licking his ice cream.

"And you left him alone with her?!" He screamed.

"I trust him. She seemed nice anyway." I mumbled, sitting down.

"Sorry, but if a guy is with a hot chick who is a bit older... you can't trust anyone.." He shrugged, as I widened my eyes.

"N-no. He wouldn't cheat on me."

"Doesn't mean he doesn't think she's hotter than you. No one is hotter than you, but he might think otherwise." Jacob winked, making me look down.

"We need to go!"

"I need my chipotle first!" He got up, as I ran downstairs.

"Hurry then!" We got in my car, driving off to chipotle. Honestly, food goes before Finn.

We got our chipotle, driving to the apartment. For some weird reason, the elevator was taking extra long! It finally opened, as I quickly pressed our floor.

"Millie, chill out. I'll make Finn jealous." He winked.

"Hm, we'll have to see if it comes to that." I shrugged, as he nodded.

We walked in, and I saw her awfully close, with her hand on his leg. I hid behind the wall peeking, as Jacob was above me, peeking as well.

"I can help you control your anger." She smirked, making me want to bitch slap her. Why the fudge isn't Finn saying anything?!

She started rubbing his thigh, as Jacob gasped. She was leaning into kiss him, as Finn gave a weird look, backing his face up. Jacob accidentally moved his leg, making me fall, bringing him down with me, as he fell on top of me.

We saw Finn get up, widening his eyes.

"Oh, heyyyy." Jacob and I both said in sync, giving an awkward smile, as he still laid on top of me. Jacob smirked, before getting off of me, helping me up.