{37} Call

Finn's POV-

"That's the last box." Nick set my box down, as I sighed, wrapping my arms around Millies waist. She kissed my cheek, smiling.

"I'll visit you whenever I can." I  smiled, pulling Nick in for a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you Finn. Mom and dad would be so proud of you." He pulled away, smiling. I nodded, as Nick pulled Millie in for a hug.

"I'll see you soon Millie." He smiled widely, hugging her tightly.

"I'm gonna go before I cry. Bye, love y'all." He hugged us both, waving.

"Love you too." I smiled, waving, as he walked out the door.

"This is our new home!" Millie smiled, walking around. "Let's get to unpacking!" She cheered, grabbing boxes.

The couch and heavy stuff were already out, now it was time to decorate. We started on the living room, as Millie decorated the couch with throw pillows and a blanket.

We set a candle on the glass coffee table, with other small decorations. We finished the living room, working on the dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and now we're on the room.

She put the new gray sheets and a white comforter on the bed, putting lamps on each side of the nightstands, with small decorations.

She hung up a small painting over the bed, working on the dresser. She put a picture of them in a frame, setting it on the dresser, along with other pictures.

She worked on her vanity, putting her makeup drawers on the side, organizing her makeup.

I hung up our clothes in the closet, since we each have our own side. And unpacked pajamas and other stuff, putting them in the dresser.

We mounted the tv over the desk, with Millies MacBook. She put a picture of her on my back in a frame, setting it on her desk, with a small lamp.

We worked on our bathroom, putting on the shower curtain, and organizing the medicine cabinet. We set the the hygiene stuff organizing it, and putting gray rugs, with hand towels.

After we finished on the bathroom, we were finally done. Sadie and Caleb said they would work on their room and the extra room, which Caleb and I gave Millie and Sadie for their girl office or whatever.

Sadie and Caleb weren't coming until next week, meaning we had the apartment to ourselves.

"Oh my god, that took all day." Millie groaned, plopping down on the bed. "We're home!" She smiled, as I nodded, kissing her cheek.

"A few more weeks of summer left." I frowned, as she nodded.

"Let's order pizza!" She got up, grabbing her phone. I chuckled, as she used the app, ordering pizza.

~~~

The pizza got here, as Millie cheered, walking in the room.

"This is a white comforter, if you get it dirty, you are in big trouble." She said sternly, as I nodded my head chuckling.

We turned on Netflix, watching the office, and eating pizza. We heard a knock on the door, as Millie furrowed her eyebrows, getting up.

I got up as well, just in case it was a crazy kidnapper, so I got in front of Millie as she laughed. We opened the door, and saw Millies mom.

"Hey! I came to say hi! How's the new place? Is everything alright?" Her mom questioned, making us chuckle.

"We're fine mom." Millie informed her, as she nodded.