{63} Carnival

Finn's POV-

We walked around the fair, as I intertwined me and Millies fingers. She looked up, giving a small smile. "Hot girl three o'clock. I'll see y'all later." Jacob whispered, walking away.

Millie chuckled, pulling me to the games. We stopped at ring toss, as Millie cheered. "I'm trying to get that monkey." She pointed to a big purple monkey stuffed animal.

She tried, but only got one. She frowned, as I chuckled, trying it myself. I only missed one, as Millie gasped.

"What would you like as your prize?"

"The purple monkey." I smiled, as Millie smiled widely. He handed it to me, as I handed it to Millie.

"Aww, I love it!" She smiled, kissing my cheek. We continued playing a few other games, and finally decided to go on rides.

We got on the Ferris wheel, as Millie held my hand, resting her head on my shoulder. We could see the ocean in LA, we admired the view.

Well the view for Millie was the ocean, but for me it was Millie. She turned, facing me, and smiling.

"What?"

"You're just cute." I shrugged, making her blush. She smiled, thanking me.

We got off, walking around, deciding to get soft pretzels. We got the cinnamon ones, walking around, and saw Jacob talking with some girl.

"Hey guys!" He got up, walking to us. "You gotta help me, this girl is annoying as hell." He mumbled, as I laughed, nodding.

"Your daughters needs you Jacob." Millie spoke up.

"You have a daughter?!" The girl asked, as Jacob nodded, going along with the lie.

"Alright, bye." He walked off, giving Millie and I a high five. "What do y'all wanna do?" We walked around, as Millie and I shrugged.

"Let's go to the tunnel of love!" Millie cheered, pulling me to the ride. Jacob groaned, walking behind us.

We sat down on the seats, as Millie sat next to me, with Jacob sitting alone right behind us. Millie gasped, looking around in the tunnel, as the ride seemed to drag on.

We got off, as Jacob pulled us to the roller coasters. We got on, as Millie started breathing heavily.. I forgot how scared she was of these.

"Millie, shhh I'm right here." I grabbed her hand, as she nodded, calming down a little. We went up, as Millie hid her face in my chest.

We dropped, as Millie screamed, making me laugh. "I think I'm gonna be sick!" Jacob screamed, throwing up, thankfully over the ride so it doesn't go everywhere.

Millie scrunched her face up in disgust, still screaming. We got off, as Millie sighed. "Never again." She groaned, as I chuckled nodding.

We rode on the carousel, as Millie grabbed my hand, on the horse right next to mine.

After riding a few more rides, it started getting dark. We decided to leave, as Millie skipped around, holding my hand.

We got in the car, as Millie and I sat in the back. Jacob stopped to get gas, as I pulled Millie on top of me, smashing my lips onto hers.

Jacob walked back in, rolling his eyes. That didn't stop me though. She moaned a little, as Jacob gasped.

"No!" He screamed, making us pull apart. Millie rolled her eyes, getting off of me. She sat down with her arms crossed, making Jacob snicker.

Jacob dropped us off, as Millie went into the room, getting dressed in my t shirt, wearing her socks, and taking off her makeup.

She brushed her hair, getting in bed. "I'm exhausted." She groaned, laying her head down. I got dressed in my pajamas, laying down as well.