{50} Girls day?

So most of the time when I'm writing, I'm in the living room watching netflix, and sometimes I make mistakes and I don't realize it. So ignore if there's any mistakes😂

Millies POV- two weeks later

"Millieeee." Finn mumbled, kissing my forehead. I pulled him closer, nuzzling my face in his chest.

"We have to get ready. We have classes." He chuckled, making me shake my head.

"Five more minutes."

"Do you remember the first time I almost kissed you, and I called you beautiful?" He mumbled, as I nodded, smiling lightly.

"Well... you're beautiful." He smiled, leaning over and kissing me quickly, before getting up. I frowned, getting up as well.

I walked to the bathroom, taking a quick shower.

I got out, getting dressed and putting my hair up. I laid back I went in the living room and saw Finn sitting down, waiting for me.

"I'm ready." I mumbled, as he chuckled, putting his arm around me. We walked to the elevator, going to the garage, and getting in his car.

We got to school, and stopped in our usual spot. "I'll see you later." I frowned, as he pulled me in for a hug, kissing my forehead.

~~~

I sat down on the bench, waiting for Finn, and saw Finn walking up. I got up, walking to the car with Finn.

"Today was stressful." He sighed, walking inside the apartment.

"Ugh, I know. I have so much studying." I groaned, walking in the room.

"I finished my stuff in class."

"Lucky." I frowned, grabbing my stuff. I laid in bed, grabbing my books, sighing. He laid next to me, resting his chin on his palm.

~~~

"Mills. I'm bored, take a break." He took the text book from my hand, kissing my neck.

"Finn, I have to study." I mumbled, grabbing my text book back. He nodded, pulling me closer, still kissing my neck.

"I can't study when you do that." I chuckled, as he pulled away.

"You're no fun." He mumbled in my neck, as I giggled lightly, continuing to read. He got dressed in his pajamas and brushed his teeth, getting back in bed, under the covers.

I got up, doing the same thing, before starting to study again. "Mills, you've been studying all day." He whined.

"Finn, I have to pass my test."

"Ughh." He groaned. "It's Friday, you have all weekend though." He mumbled in a low voice.

"I like to get it out of the way."

"Millieeeeee."

"How about this. One more hour, and tomorrow we'll spend time together to make up for today." I lightly smiled, as he nodded smiling.

I went back to studying, as he got up, putting on music. "Finn, what are you."-

"It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes." He sang, taking off his shirt.

Sadie and Caleb walked in, as I laughed, watching him.

"Caleb! I was stripping for Millie!" He yelled frustratedly, as I laughed.

They walked back out, as Finn undid his belt. "Finn stop, you're distracting me!" I went back to reading, as he shook his head.

He took his pants off, as I covered my eyes with the book, laughing. He got in the bed, crawling on top of me, as I looked away.