{66} "Best night of my life"

^^^Read the whole thing, I'm deaddd😂😂 #milevenforlife

Three years later- they're 22 or sum, idk.

Finn's POV-

"I'm nervous. Why am I nervous?" I started pacing around the room, as Caleb chuckled.

"Don't be. You know she'll say yes." Caleb shrugged, as I nodded, still pacing around. Caleb is the only one who knows, since I want it to be a surprise.

"What if she doesn't?! Oh my god she already turned me down in marriage before!" I started freaking out again.

"You were nineteen back then Finn. It's different." He chuckled, as I sighed, nodding. "Let me see the ring."

I pulled it out of my pocket, handing it to him. He opened it up, gasping. "Oh no. Is it ugly?!" I screamed, as he chuckled.

"No, it's beautiful." He smiled, as I nodded swiftly.

"Hey guys!" Millie walked in, as I shoved the box back in my pocket. Thank goodness she didn't see.. that would've been bad.

"Are you ready for our date?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, I'm very excited." She smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck. I nodded smiling, trying to cover up my nervousness.

"Let's go. Bye Caleb." We waved, as I grabbed her hand, intertwining our fingers. We got in my car, listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers, making Millie gasp.

"The first song you played for me." She smiled, as I chuckled, nodding my head. She rested her head on my shoulder, as I continued to drive.

~~~

"Wow, Finn this place is really nice. Are you sure?" She chuckled, as I nodded, smiling. We sat down, ordering our drinks.

"I have a special place we're going to afterwards." I smiled, as she smiled nodding. The waiter came back with our drinks, as we ordered our food.

I grabbed Millies hand from across the table, as she smiled, rubbing my hand with her thumb. After a while of talking, he came back with our food.

We devoured our food, talking about work and other things. We graduated from college last year, and now I'm a lawyer and Millie is a fashion designer, and owns her own company and store.

After we ate dinner and talked for a while, I paid the bill, and we walked out, getting in the car.

We drove off, and when I knew we were almost there, I handed her a blindfold, as she chuckled, putting it on.

We walked up the hill, as she smiled. She knew exactly where we were. I sighed, taking the blindfold off of her, as she gasped.

It was the spot where we had our first date, but it was a little different. It had fairy lights hanging on the big oak tree, and it had a blanket, with wine and a candle. Sadie set it all up.

"Finn this is amazing." She smiled, as we walked to the tree. F+M was carved in the tree, which we wrote a few years ago.

After I made sure she was distracted, I got ready. Shit. I'm nervous, I need to mentally prepare myself.

You're running out of time Finn!

I grabbed it out of my pocket, dropping on my knee too quickly, falling. Before she could turn around, I got back on my knee.

She turned around, gasping. Here goes nothing.

Tears filled in her eyes, as she stood there, smiling.