warm touch. ✧ luwoo [nct]

Autorstwa asterpio

Pictures of Jungwoo making out with another guy get spread, causing the bullying to get worse. Oh, and, the g... Więcej

✧ 1 ✧
✧ 2 ✧
✧ 3 ✧
✧ 4 ✧
✧ 5 ✧
✧ 6 ✧
✧ 7 ✧
✧ 8 ✧
✧ 9 ✧
✧ 10 ✧
✧ 11 ✧
✧ 12 ✧
✧ 13 ✧
✧ 14 ✧
✧ 16 ✧
✧ 17 ✧
✧ 18 ✧
✧19✧
✧ 20 ✧
✧ 21 ✧
✧ 22 ✧
✧ 23 ✧
✧ 24 ✧
✧ 25 ✧
✧ 26 ✧
✧ 27 ✧
✧ 28 ✧
✧ 29 ✧
✧ 30 ✧
✧31✧
yikes, i need help (a/n)
✧32✧
you unlocked the shitty ending

✧ 15 ✧

3K 197 72
Autorstwa asterpio

thanks so much for 1k <3

word count: 1,151

✧✧✧

Jungwoo made his way to his locker. He was in an oddly good mood, but it was mainly because of the cute kitten he met on the way. He opened his locker and stuffed his bag in when someone he didn't expect to approach him approached him.

"Hey! Jungw-! AH, OH MY GOD!" Lucas's voice startled Jungwoo so much that he actually jumped back and hit his head on the door of his locker.

Jungwoo groaned and lifted his hand to gently rub where he had been hit.

"Oh my gosh, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fi-" Jungwoo turned to Lucas but stopped when he didn't see him. He looked down and saw Lucas sitting on his knees while reaching near Jungwoo's food. The shorter male looked down to see the small kitten being pet by Lucas. "W-Wait, what? What are you doing here?"

Jungwoo squatted down and looked at the tiny kitten which instantly strolled over and rubbed against his leg.

"Why do you have a kitten following you? I just stepped on its poor paw.." Lucas mumbled. He seemed oddly comfortable around Jungwoo, while Jungwoo was still wary.

"I-I don't know.." Jungwoo said softly. He took the kitten into his arms and checked it had the same pattern as the previous one. Yep, it was the same. "I met them along the way to school.. I guess he f-followed me all the way here cause I gave him some food."

"You gave him food? What was it?"

"Chicken."

Lucas sighed and nodded. "Ok, good. Kitten's can't eat many things, it could make them sick.." He said. Jungwoo glanced at him, surprised by what he knew.

It was quiet again as Jungwoo pet the kitten and Lucas watched. He reached out after a bit, gently scratching behind it's ear which caused the cat to purr softly. Jungwoo could feel the vibrations in his hand which just made him smile. The comforting peace was soon ruined by none other than Donghyuck.

"Hey, what are you two doing?" Donghyuck asked, eyebrow raised while he tilted his head. "And why is Lucas here? You need to leave." Donghyuck stepped between the two but he was facing Jungwoo, making Lucas sigh. "Why do you have a kitten?"

"He found it-"

Lucas was cut off as Donghyuck raised his foot, gently pressing it back on his chest and making him fall back a bit. "Shut up, dickhead. I asked Jungwoo and not you, also leave him alone you absolute pri-"

"D-Donghyuck, shush!" Jungwoo interrupted, his cheeks heating up from embarrassment. "H-He's ok, Lucas's ok... He appologized, n-now stop." He said, reaching over with one hand and moving Donghyuck's leg away from Lucas. It was awkward since he got so close.

Donghyuck's jaw dropped and eyes widdened. He looked down at Jungwoo in disbelief then glanced at Lucas. His expression immediately changed, his eyebrows furrowed as he raised his finger and pointed right between the older males eyes. "You hurt him again, you are dead. Got it?" He asked with his voice deepening. He didn't even wait for Lucas to respond as he turned back to Jungwoo. "Now, why do you have a kitten on your lap?" He asked, going back to being soft voiced for Jungwoo to stay calm.

"Umm.." Jungwoo muttered. He held the kitten close as he stood up. "I found him on the way to school and I gave him some food so he followed me. I think he's a run away.. But he's so beautiful." He said, smiling warmly at the cute creature in his arms.

Donghyuck nodded as he hummed in thought, reaching forward and scratching under the kittens chin, earning a long purr. "You should let him go. He could probably find his way home, otherwise you might find him later and you could try to find his home." The younger shrugged.

Meanwhile, Lucas stood up and straightened out his clothes while moving next to Jungwoo. "Yeah.. Plus, you can't keep him during school." He agreed, mainly just to get on Donghyuck's good side. He would've loved taking care of the kitten.

Jungwoo sported a small pout as he slowly nodded. "Yeah.. Ok.. But I really hope I see him later, I wanna help him." He said with a slight whine in his tone.

Lucas couldn't help himself as he smiled. "It's alright, he'll be ok." He said. He placed his hand on Jungwoo's upper arm but quickly removed it when hearing a growl come from Donghyuck. "Let's go put him out the front, yeah?" He asked, forcing a grin to seem more friendly.

Jungwoo and Donghyuck both nodded, but the younger quickly hooked their arms together and started walking off, leaving Lucas behind who had to jog to catch up. Donghyuck wasn't liking seeing Lucas so close to the other. The three all walked back out of the school, leaving the locker open.
Once they were out of the gates, Jungwoo kneeled down and placed the kitten down.

"Ok, little one, you gotta go back home now." Jungwoo said in his soft voice as he pet the kitten. "Otherwise... I'll pick you up after school and find your owner. Just don't follow me, ok?" He knew the kitten didn't understand but he didn't care.

Lucas and Donghyuck stood beside them, watching the kitten and the male.

Jungwoo slowly got up again, flicking his hand and gesturing for the 'little one' to walk off. However, it didn't. The male (human male) sighed and stepped back but the kitten just walked back to him and nuzzled against his leg while releasing a high pitched meow. Jungwoo's heart almost melted.

"Ah, I can't leave him, Donghyuckie!" Jungwoo whined as he turned to the youngest of the three, temporarily forgetting that Lucas was there. "He's so cute and precious and he needs some love."

Donghyuck sighed and rolled his eyes. "Pick him up after school then. We can't take care of him in the school." He explained.

Jungwoo nodded but pouted. "I know." He mumbled before crossing his arms.

Soon enough, after Jungwoo had said many goodbyes, they quickly headed inside and shut the gate so the kitten couldn't follow them in.

---

Lucas headed to his first class: science. His fingers gripped to the handle as he opened it, nervously gulping from the thought of seeing those rat's eyes staring at him. And, as soon as he opened the door, there they were. Two pairs of eyes glaring deep into his soul. Lucas gulped once again but looked past Taeyong and Mark and to find a spare seat. The only available seats were right in front of the rats or right next to Mark.

Lucas strolled over, trying to look confident as he went to the seat in front of Taeyong and Mark. He sat down and got out his phone and earbuds to block out whatever was coming his way.

✧✧✧

a/n:
i just released another new luwoo book hehe~

im thinking of also starting another (writing drafts then publishing them later so i dont stress about writing 4 books) but im not sure what idea to do.. so ill ask you guys! comment on the one you want the most:

jungwoo is an angel but doesn't let anyone know in fear of getting in trouble, and lucas accidentally finds out by walking in on him getting changed

or

lucas is jungwoos babysitter, even though jungwoo is older and doesnt need one. jungwoo has a younger brother too and they basically only have a babysitter cause they ask their mum to be around more but she takes it as they want an adult around

or

jungwoo likes to cross dress occasionally. when his boyfriend finds out, he gets a bit angry and makes jungwoo cry from his words. then lucas helps (not spoiling how just in case)

aaaand one more thing... what should the kitty be called?!

diamond

star

something else (you choose)

ok, that's all, thank you! <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.6K 180 37
2 best friends at young age started crushing on eachother but one had to move away due to some circumstances and came back 14 years later. What happe...
13.4K 721 16
A story in which Jeon Jungkook a straight A student is bullied by Number 1 Fuckboy of the university Kim Taehyung. What will happen when KTH falls i...
42K 1.9K 64
Jaebum gets set up by his friend Jackson on a blind double date but he falls for his dates friend and his dates friend falls for Jackson. A lot of dr...
6.6K 265 31
in order to overcome a few of his fears , taehyung needs someone to be by his side. therefore he requested jeon jeongguk , whom he unexpectedly helpe...