A Helping Hand (Dan and Phil...

By WhoWantsT0know

TRIGGER WARNING. THIS STORY CONTAINS MENTIONS OF RAPE, SELF INJURY, DEATH AND ATTEMPTED SUICIDE. Can Dan sav... More

A Helping Hand (Dan and Phil phanfic)
A missing friend
Late night thoughts
The rope
Flashing lights
Silence
News
Big Mistake
Apologies
Awakening
Confessions
Memories
Home Sweet Home
New Start
Pillow Fight
Panic
Relief
The Trends
Normal?
Hurt
Christmas
Christmas (cont.)
The Morning After
Confrontation
The aftermath
Lies
Deceit
Lost Hope
Failure
Endless Cycle
Help
Arguments
Escape.
Hospital
Forgiving
Problems
Flaws
the apartment
Home.
The promise
Radio (part 1)
Radio (part 2)
Radio (part 3)
Reaction
Bed Time
Updates
Perfect
breakfast
The Proposal
Proposal (part 2)
the break in
Solutions
The Hotel
The Hotel (Part 2)
Dinner Date
Issues
Time
The Wait
The Wait (part 2)
Isolation
Safety
Alone
Phone Call
Realisation
Rescue
Rescue (part 2)
Attack
The Call
Visits
Tribute (part 1)
Tribute (part 2)
New Start
Flowers
Identity.
Crazy Ideas
Future
Drinks
Drama
Anxiety
Voices
Funeral
Lonely
hiatus (if you dont want to hear about my shitty life just read the bold bits)
Trauma
Help
Isolation
The final chapter
international list of suicide hotlines
update!

Anger

23.6K 927 1.6K
By WhoWantsT0know

Phil got dressed in clean clothes and headed out to the hotel room. He walked over to the bed and picked up Dans hoodie.

"He's gone, PJ." He sighed. "He's actually gone."

"Phil," PJ walked over to Phil. "I know he's gone but you have me now." He smiled.

"What do you mean?" Phil looked confused, still holding onto the hoodie.

"I love you Phil," PJ leaned in and kissed him.

"PJ what the fuck!?" Phil pussed him against a wall. "Get out. You are determined to make my life a fucking misery arent you? I just watched the love of my life die in front of me." Phil pushed him harder aginst the wall making him squeal. "You come near me again and I'll fucking kill you. Okay?" He spat.

PJ nodded and left.

Phil sank to the floor and started to cry. The person he thought he had was just using him. He was right. He had no one. He headed back to the bathroom and searched through the drawers and found what he was looking for. A disposable razor. He needed release. He needed this. He broke the plastic and picked up the blade. He ran his fingers over his bumpy, scarred arms and sighed before running the metal across his wrist, drawing blood. He kept going, harder and deeper, feeling better with each cut. He watched the blood run down his arms and drip on the floor. He felt light headed. He started to panic. He was worried he cut too deep. He didnt want to die. Not this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 185 10
Phil has been acting strange and Dan can't understand why. He won't eat, has terrible nightmares and hardly comes out or makes video. It's not until...
785 48 13
Dan has a hard time at school and doesn't have any friends. Phil notices Dan and sees what he does to himself. Phil try to help him. Soon Dan slowly...
Unbroken By Trash

Fanfiction

1.1K 56 30
[WARNING: CONTAINS DESCRIPTION OF SELF HARM AND SUICIDE. PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED!] I hope you enjoy the story! Thanks!
31.9K 856 22
Once Phil reveals his secret affection for Dan, they become boyfriends. Though, Dan is crushed when Phil walks out of his life after the "incident"...