Insanity 》Sykes

By Keeleigh_Saunders

"They say you're past help" He came forward then and grabbed the tops of my arms, pinning my back up against... More

01. Dark
02. Alone
03. Fear
04. Cold
05. Terror
06. Isolation
07. Nothingness (Part 1)
07. Nothingness (Part 2)
09. Hidden
10.Trapped
11. Secrets
12. Tranquility
13. Secure
14. Envy
15. Concern
16. Realization
17. Hurt
18. I've run out of emotions so idk what to call this chapter
19. Love?
20. Safe
21. I'll work on the name later
22. Horror
A/N
A/N again...
An update on when to expect an update
23. Horny
24. Idk I'm cringing man
25. Hallelujah
26. Hope
HI, HEY, HELLO
27. Sadness
AN
28. Mixed
29. Maternal
New book??? Help?!
Epilogue
coincidence!!!!

08. Curiosity

7.2K 316 41
By Keeleigh_Saunders

The word to describe you lot...Perf

45 votes

15 comments

-

...just because I have been threatend

-

"Brooke, you have to leave the room at some point" Ayesha sighed as she got ready to go to dinner

I pulled the covers away from my head and looked at her "No, not unless I have to see a doctor"

Ayesha has been sneaking me food for the past four days, I have been scared to leave the room after finding out about Nathan. The threat itself didn't scare me, that wasn't what bothered me because he could be bluffing...It was the thought that he had killed someone.

Here I was in here becuase I had lost the plot due to my dad dying and then there is people like Ayesha who have been deemed criminally insane and people like Nathan who have actually killed someone.

This made me really hate my mum even more for putting me in here, with people who are in much worse situations that I am.

"Brooke, c'mon, I'm lonly down there" She begged

I shook my head and pulled the white covers further up me so I was compltly under them "I dont feel well"

I heard Ayesha sigh "Well you've been well enough to much a whole chocolate pudding"

I peeked out the top of the sheet again "Is there chocolate pudding tonight?"

She laughed and pulled the sheet off me "C'mon you lazy shit, get up and walk somwhere"

I shook my head furiously and she just sighed "Why not?"

I furrowed my brow and covered my face with my hands before mumbling "Becuase I don't want to see Nathan"

"What?" She pulled my hands away from my face

I rolled over "I don't want to see Nathan"

"Why?"

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath "Becuase you were right"

"Brooke, you're making absolutly no sense"

I sat up and looked at her "You were right Ally, he's dangerous and I shouldn't go anywhere near him...I-I found out half of my he is in here"

"Oh, what did you find out?"

"I know he killed someone" I said quietly

"Not just someone...People" She matched my tone

I shot my head up then "What?"

"Two people, but he didn't mean to do it. The priest say's he was posessed by the devil but really he was just plain insane in the brain" She whispered as if he was on the other side of the room

"Who did he kill?"

She shook her head "No-one knows...He's one of the high classed patients in here"

I could understand why "Is he Bi-polar?"

"I dont know, why?"

I shrugged "He has some werid mood changes"

"He's insane Brooke...He's not just slightly different in the head, he is completly insane...He might as well be insanity"

"But you know nothing about him other than that?" I questioned, slightly interested to find out more

She shook her head "All the girls my have some huge crush on him, but everyone is afraid to go near him"

I thought for a moment, I wanted to know more about him. In fact I didn't just want to know more I wanted to know everything, I wanted to know everything about him. I wanted to understand him and I wanted to understand what he had done that caused him to be so cold towards everything in life.

"Now c'mon and get up" Ayesha grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the bed

I pulled against her "No! I'm not going!"

"Yes-You-Are" She struggled with me

Finally she won and got me out the door, still in my pyjama's "You're a bitch"

She chucked my gown and and I slipped it over my head the gown looking bumpy due to the pyjama's underneith "I look like I have some wrid growths"

Ayesha rolled her eyes and just dragged me to the stairs, she didn't let go of my wrist until we got to the dining area where the queue had compltly gone and the room was almost empty. "You get food, I get seats?"

I nodded and went to get the tray's and food, before sitting down and eating what was on my tray...Or trying to eat, I just wan;t in the mood for food and the longer I sat there with it infront of me ther more I really didn't want it. Once Ayesha had finshed Dr Parker came in and called her for a meeting, and I was left on my own to stare at the food infront of me.

I was on my own for a while, just rolling a pea around a small area of the tray with my fork. Lost in thought as I sat there, the pea facinated me enough to keep watching it as it rolled round and round and round. Not doing much but rolling on the smae patch of tray...What a boring life until someone ate it.

"You going to eat that?"

I jumped to hard at the voice behind my that I shot my tray across the table and onto the floor. It made a loud clatter as it fell against the hard floor and I got a few looks from the people that were still sat in here.

"I guess not"

I looked up to see Nathan stood there with a tray in hand looking down at me. I stared at him, swallowing hard as he sat next to me. I instinctivly shot away from him, remembering our last encounter. He stared at me on the other side of the bench seat now.

"What are you doing?" He sighed

I didn't answer him, I just felt my body slowly leaning away from him. He stared at me and rolled his eyes before picking up a bread roll and biting into it. I watched him as he ate it, I looked at his hands and realised they were murder hands. Those hands had held me, touched me and grabbed me.

He stopped eating then and looked at me "Why are you watching me eat?"

"Are you Bi-polar?" I blurted out but covered my mouth with my hands as soon as the words left my mouth

"No, are you?" He carried on eating his roll

I furrowed my brow "I dont have violent mood swings and pin someone up a wall by their neck" I crossed my arms over my chest and looked straight ahead

He laughed and moved closer to me, I just shot round and made a cross with both my index fingers "Dont touch me"

He smirked "You really think I'm evil"

"You're the devil"

He came over closer to me then, I leant so far back that my back was pressed up against the remaing seat behind me. My hair fell down the side as he leaned right over me, I could feel my chest rising and falling rapidly in far as he did this.

"You think I'm the devil?"

I couldn't back any further away "I know you are"

He laughed and looked up before looking back at me "If I'm the devil why are you still curious about me?"

"I'm not--How'd you know?" I snapped

He chuckled "I'm the devil remember"

"How could I forget?" I mumbled

He chuckled and ran an index finger around my jaw line "You know half of my past, you know what I can do to you ...You wont anger me will you darling?"

"Are you threatning me?" I swallowed

He smirked again "Lets call it a deal?"

"Go on?"

"You dont say about me and I wont make you're life a living hell" He said by my ear, his breath fanning across my neck as he did

I swallowed hard again "You can't blackmail me"

He looked at me once more and said through gritted teeth "You think you're special having me take a liking to you? But really you're just in imperative danger"

This scared me, I knew what he could and what he would do to me if I made a single wrong move. He smirked once more "So do we have a deal?"

I looked down at the small gap between our chests, really wishing that I had gone with Ayesha now. I looked back up at Nathan and remembered what it was like to kiss him, how it felt and how I felt. I closed my eyes and nodded.

He chuckled softly "Well done love, you just sold your soul to the devil"...

-

NO! I CANT DEAL WITH THIS!!! EARLY UPDATE BC I LOVE YOU GUYS

I PROMISE DOUCHY NATHAN WILL BECOME NICE-ISH NATHAN WITH BROOKE LATER ON BUT FOR NOW ENJOY THE HAWT THREATNING NATH!!!

DEDICATED TO _Mrsparkergeorgex JUST SO I CAN READ HER UPDATE EARLY

ONE MORE THING!!! THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY LITTLE MINION -DirtyWithDylan- IT CONCERNS ME THAT SHE IS NOT ONLINE FOR A WHILE NOW BECUASE OF SOMETHING HAPPENING AND I CAN'T EVEN GET HOLD OF HER!!! GUYS I'M VERY CONCEREND FOR MY SHIPPED WIFE!!! okay I'm just concerned for her :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253 40 28
XXX COMPLETED This is the story of a sick, sick being. The virus of trauma has infested the brain, deteriorating their body from the inside out...
55.6K 2.1K 40
I always had a knack for trouble following after me. I always found myself attracted to the different. So when I fell into his trap, I found out that...
48 7 7
"His hidden side was insane" Have you ever been falling in love with someone ? Cause I do. He have something which I don't even know nor describe but...
11K 396 10
Brendon Boyd Urie was a citizen of a small town during the victorian era. He lived his life normal and peacefully. He was a rather royal citizen and...