Don't Fall For Anyone Else! [...

By Nikedzky

Alfred and Arthur were childhood best friends. They always hung out together, played together, and went to ea... More

Greetings!
Chapter 1: Don't Sit So Close To Him!
Chapter 2: Hello Mr. Albino
Chapter 3: Artie to Arthur...
Chapter 4: No, Don't Go
Chapter 5: What You're Missing Out On
Chapter 6: I Can't Wait For That Plane!
Chapter 7: Please Stop Appearing So Randomly!
SORRY ABOUT THAT!
Chapter 8: The Real Threat
Chapter 9: He's Not Home...
Chapter 10: Finally...
Chapter 11: Blue Eyes Against Green Orbs
Not an update but SIGGHH!
Chapter 12: All In A Month
An Alfred Chapter! (1)
An Antonio Chapter! (1)
A Lovino Chapter! (1)
An Arthur Chapter! (1)
An Antonio Chapter! (2)
An Alfred Chapter! (2)
A Gilbert Chapter! (1)
Chapter 13: Gilbert's Feelings
Chapter 14: I Should Stop...
Chapter 15: No Rush
Chapter 16: I... I think I Fucked Up...
Chapter 17: Tell Me What You Want Me To Do
Chapter 18: A Jap, And A Car Ride To Realization
Chapter 19: A Day Too Late
Chapter 20: Conflictions
Chapter 21: Don't Give Up!
An Alfred Chapter! (3)
A Lovino Chapter! (2)
An Alfred Chapter! (4)
An Arthur Chapter! (2)
An Arthur and Alfred Chapter! (1)
Chapter 22: "...Everyday."
Chapter 24: Don't Look!
Chapter 25: I Love You
Chapter 26: I Just... Can't
An Arthur Chapter! (3)
Chapter 27: "I Won't! I Promise!"
End Chapter
Thanks For Reading!

Chapter 23: The Party

287 20 5
By Nikedzky

Oh my goooooosh! Thanks for the follow chavvvy and for voting for my story as well! To iloveBLkillugon for recently voting and commenting as well, and to @AlexanderHamilton590 for adding my story to your reading list! All your support is very much appreciated! And holy crap cakes 1.99 Thousand reads!! Oh mah GAD. I gotta prepare myself with a thank you art!
-NSO
_______________________________

Alfred's Side:

Alfred shivers as he slips the letter inside the mailbox.

He hears footsteps approach from behind him and he turns around, seeing his mother walking towards him. "So you've finally decided to go forward for your scholarship?" Alfred nods, turning his head towards the house just across his.

He feels a hand on his shoulder, "Alfred..."

"I think that... If I do this, I'll finally be able to do what Arthur has told me to do." Alfred says, his breath cooling off in the cold, morning air.

He turns around and sees a small frown on her face. "Alfred... You don't have to." Alfred chuckles, "Mom, I want to..."

His mother stares at him before walking closer and giving him a warm hug. He wraps his arms around her as well as their hug lasts for a minute. "I just want you to know that we're always proud of you, Alfred." His mother says after letting go.

Alfred's heart warms up and he smiles, "Thank you, mom."

Alfred really doesn't know how he'd be able to survive without his parents with him. They've helped him ever since he was born and until now, they've been the best support he has. He really doesn't know how he'll be able to thank them enough.

Alfred and his mother start walking back to their house when Alfred feels his back pocket vibrate. He reaches for it and unlocks it.

Seems like he's just receieved a message from... Antonio?

He presses on the message and he reads it:

SpanishTomatoXD / 6:48 a.m.
Hey, Alfred. I'm sorry for the sudden text but I just have a small request, seeing as how we're kind of okay now. Can you pick up Arthur with you to the party tonight? Matthias asked me to help him bring the drinks to his party and I don't think I will be able to.

Alfred's eyes open wide, his heart racing. Antonio's just asked him to get Arthur to the party with him! But...

Alfred quickly types back.

You|Sent at 6:50 a.m.
Sure, I'll be happy to.

SpanishTomatoXD / 6:48 a.m.
Great. And Alfred?

Don't try anything, please.

Alfred hesitates for a second before typing again.

You | Sent at 6:54 a.m.
Of course. I promised Arthur that I won't try anything.

'I'm not planning on breaking what little thing we have left by fucking myself up.' Alfred thinks as he presses the send button. He tucks in his phone and walks inside his home, wondering how things will happen tonight.

***

Alfred walks up to Arthur's front porch and stands there for a second. He then looks down at his watch.

"7:21..." Alfred breathes out. The party starts at 8 but with every single party there is, it always starts up a little earlier than that.

Alfred fixes himself. He's currently wearing a black varsity jacket with a white shirt underneath tucked in his ripped denim jeans. He had his hair styled back but not completely gelled. He decided that he'll just have a chill look for tonight. He's not really thinking of being able to party it up anyway.

Alfred knocks on the door. "Excuse me, It's Alfred! I came to pick Arthur up!" He then hears a female voice from the other side and footsteps emerging. The door opens wide and Alfred is quickly mesmerized at the teen infront of him.

He was wearing a sleeveless denim jacket with a white top underneath. His hair was jelled back and he was wearing ripped jeans which were tucked in his high boots.

Arthur looks... Hot.

But Arthur's always been hot. He just looks... A bit hotter with his look right now.

Alfred was stunned. So stunned that he hadn't realized that he had been looking at Arthur with his mouth agape.

He hears someone clearing his throat and he goes back to reality. He blushes a deep red and laughs, "You look hot-I MEAN... n-nice..." Alfred compliments shyly. He sees Arthur blush a deep red. "T-Thanks..."

A sudden tension of awkwardness appears and Alfred swallows.

"Well... I think you look pretty good too." Arthur suddenly says, and Alfred couldn't help the shy grin from appearing on his face. "Psh... I didn't even try to dress up..."

Again, awkwardness and silence befalls them.

"Ahem." Alfred and Arthur turn to look at the person who's suddenly behind Arthur. It was Dylan.

"Don't you two have a party tonight? Go on, and stop wasting time complimenting each other," Suddenly, a smirk appears on his face, "Unless that's all you two want to do all night then why not?"

Alfred sputters before nodding, "Y-You're right! We should go now, Arthur." Arthur nods in agreement and they both head towards Alfred's motorbike.

Alfred hops in and turns towards Arthur, who's just standing, seemingly frozen in his spot. Alfred cocks his head, "Arthur...?"

Arthur doesn't react. He just stands there, frozen and stiff. Alfred sighs before turning to his front, "Arthur, I promised you and Antonio that I won't do anything. So... You don't have to worry." Alfred says, the pain in his heart appearing once again.

Arthur's Side:

"No, that's not it..." Arthur speaks out, shaking a little. "I... It's just been quite some time ago ever since I've ridden with you... And I really missed it."

He sees Alfred slouch and cover his face. Arthur frowns, "What's wrong?"

He then hears a small chuckle from the other teen, "It's just... You saying that definitely makes it harder for me to let go." Arthur's breath hitches, opening his mouth to say something but Alfred cuts him off.

"Let's... Let's just go, okay?" Arthur goes quiet for a second before nodding in agreement, getting up the motorbike.

Alfred reaches for his pockets and grabs out a key. He uses it to turn on the motorbike. He sits a bit further, making Arthur shuffle back a bit. He then steps on the gas a few times before the engine had come to life. Arthur hesitantly wraps his arms around Alfred's torso. Alfred pulls at the handle and at once, they're at the road.

Arthur's heart races as they turn at a street. Here he is again, sitting behind Alfred and wrapping his arms around him just like a month ago. He's really missed it.

...he's really missed him.

Arthur breathes in the cool air and almost in an instant, his nose is hit with Alfred's strong tantalizing scent of cologne. Arthur leans closer at the comforting smell until his head's leaning on Alfred's back. He feels a small shiver come from the other teen but then quickly relaxes.

The whole ride, the both of them said nothing. Both just taking in the moment because they both know it might never happen again.

***

Once Arthur and Alfred had arrived at the location, bright colorful lights emerging from the large house and music blared loudly at which any person within a couple of feet away could still hear. Plastic cups and all kinds of random stuff were littered on the front lawn.

"Seems like they started a bit earlier than us." Alfred comments and Arthur nods in agreement, even though he knows Alfred can't see him.

Arthur gets off first and then Alfred. He locks up his motorbike and at once, they both start walking towards the blaring house.

Arthur swallows nervously as they approach the house. He's not used to places with crowds and loud music with blaring lights. He then feels a hand on his shoulder and he looks up, seeing Alfred looking at him with reassurance, "It's okay. Just stay close to... Antonio, and you'll be fine." Arthur nods, relaxing a little as they slowly approach the front door.

Alfred knocks loudly on the front door but unsurprisingly, no one answers. Obviously anyone surrounded with this loud ruckus wouldn't be able to hear a knock like that.

Arthur and Alfred look at each other before Alfred turns to the door again and knocking even harder. Arthur can feel his ears going a bit deaf from all the noise, and they're not even inside yet.

After what felt like hours, the door finally opens, revealing a pretty wasted Matthias grinning at them. Arthur's eyes widen, "There's alcohol..?"

"HEEYYYY! IT'S ALFIE BOY AND- Oh wow you look pretty hot, who're youuu?" Alfred brings a hand to Arthur, placing him behind him. "It's Arthur, and you fully know he's taken." Matthias obnoxiously laughs, "Haha, I know I knoow! ANYWAY, GLAD YOU CAME, COME IN COME IN!" Matthias pulls them both in and Arthur's nose is quickly hit with the scent of alcohol and sweat. He cringes, furrowing his eyebrows.

He turns to Alfred, who's also confused as he was, "Matthias, you know we're not supposed to have alcohol yet! This is a highschool party, isn't it??" Matthias simply laughs drunkenly at him, "Yeah yeah, whatever."

Alfred's Side:

"Arthur! Alfred! You're here!" Antonio emerges from the crowd of dancing bodies with a wide but... somehow forced looking smile. He then turns to Arthur and gives him a peck.

Alfred narrows his eyes before excusing himself away from them.

Maybe he'll just give himself a drink or two and hook up with a girl. Anything to just get the two out of his mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Gone? USUK By Ell

Fanfiction

50.8K 3K 15
Alfred F. Jones and his mom are starting anew after a nasty situation with Alfred's dad. Let's just say that he no longer respects his dad all too mu...
2.4K 71 55
Lovino and Antonio have been together for almost a year now, living together in the big house, the very same one where Lovino grew up, as Antonio's h...
756 49 15
After Arthur gets into an accident, he wakes up in a hospital room with no memories and a worried blond man with a strange accent. That worried man i...
59.2K 3.3K 20
Hetalia academy AU. Arthur's life isn't great right now. His "friends" somehow found out about his sexuality, the only thing he wanted nobody to kno...