Gravity (Tsukishima Kei x OC)

By once_upon_a_weeb

"I thought that the gravity of the moon is 1.87m/s^2. But why is it so that I feel attracted to Tsukishima Ke... More

Prologue : Kuroo Aino
I : Brother and Confessions
II : Nekoma High School Girls' Volleyball Club
III : I'm Sorry
IV : Miyagi
V : Call
VI : Just a Crush
VII : Karasuno
VIII : Wild
IX : The Girl
X : The Game Begins
XI : Kageyama Tobio
XII: Queen
XIV : Prescription
XV : Curiosity
XVI : Finding Paper
ANNOUNCEMENT (PLEASE READ!)

XIII : Dino

6.4K 222 252
By once_upon_a_weeb

"Are you fucking kidding me?" The raven-haired girl questioned her brother.

"Nope," he responded, popping the 'p' as he flipped the fried rice in the pan.

[A/N: What do you call that? You know, the thingy that chefs do, like he shakes the pan then the food goes to the air. Anyways, just imagine that that's the thingy Kuroo's doing.]

She glanced at the team, who were all slumped on their tables, clearly worn out after the tiring matches.

"Okay, so let me get this straight. We are out of chopsticks and the spoons are locked inside a cabinet?" She asked.

"Yeah, pretty much."

The ravenette rubbed her face in frustration. "Why did this trip end up as a disaster?" The black-haired boy just rolled his eyes at his sister and continued cooking.

Aino leaned back at the counter. "We passed by a convenience store on our way here."

Kuroo raised his eyebrows but his eyes were still focused on his cooking. "So?" He asked. 'This is going according to my plan hehe.'

"I could buy chopsticks there," she rolled her eyes.

"You will?"

Aino pouted slightly and nodded irritatedly. "Yeah, it's a bit near so...."

'I know she has a good heart despite that attitude of hers. I raised her well,' Tetsurou sobbed mentally.

"Are you going to be fine on your own?" Yaku joined in, who was cooking beside Kuroo.

"Yeah, like I said, it's near here. And everybody else is tired."

Kuroo looked at her with a hint of worry, though he hid it well. He sighed, throwing his wallet at her.

The ebony-haired girl caught it with ease. "Acting like the father of the team again huh?" She snorted.

Kuroo glared at her. "Go now before it gets darker," he said, making playful shooing gestures.

"Hey, are you sure?" Yaku asked again.

Aino smirked and raised her fist. "Mori-senpai, this fist--"

"Whatever, just take care," he interrupted before she could say one of those long lines from some anime.

.~*~.~*~.

'Can't this day get any better?' She thought.

Why? Well, in front of her was a huge sign in bold red letters saying "CLOSED EARLY DUE TO EMERGENCY REASONS" hanging on the convenience store's door.

"What am I going to do now?" She muttered, pulling her hair in frustration.

"Oh, are you new here? I haven't seen you before," a voice spoke behind her.

She turned around to see an old lady. "Ah.. Yeah,*" Aino answered, playing with the hem of her hoodie awkwardly. "Do you own the store, obaasan?"

[*hehe u get dat? wink wink]

"Ah, no," the old woman waved her hand dismissively. "I know the owner, but they closed early because the owner has business to attend to."

"Oh.." The blackenette frowned slightly.

"Do you need something? There's a shopping center near here, you can go there. Just go right..." She began to give directions.

Aino beamed at her. "Thank you, you're a life saver!"

"Ahaha, no problem dearie."

The female Kuroo bowed, "I'll get going now, thank you for helping me."

"Like I said, it's no problem, dear," the old woman smiled.

.~*~.~*~.

"Is this really a good idea?" She murmured, staring at the sea of people surrounding her.

In short, she's lost.

'Okay, you can do this, Aino!' She encouraged herself inwardly. 'I'll just go straight.'

She walked to the direction in front of her, bumping into some people and mumbling apologies. Then Aino arrived at an open store of... toys?

'Maybe I can ask the staff where the supermarket is,' she said mentally. As she walked looking for staff members, something piqued her interest.

A green dinosaur plushie.

'Only a few people are around so there's no harm in checking it, right?' She thought, looking left and right to check if anyone was watching her.

She approached the toy silently and was about to grab it when...

.

.

.

Another hand grabbed it first, their fingers making contact with each other. There was like a spark that ignited between them that Aino retracted her hand immediately. "Sor--"

"--ry," She looked up to see the oh-so-familiar face of Tsukishima Kei.

'I knew this day won't get any better.'

Tsukishima glared at her and returned the dino plushie back to its place.

But something more interesting caught the black-haired girl's attention: Tsukishima's ears were burning red.

Aino gave him a shit-eating grin.

'Fuck,' he thought.

"I didn't know that you're into cute dino plushies, Tsukki."

"Shut up and don't call me that," he looked away.

Aino snickered, picking up the dinosaur and handing it to him. "You can have it, since y'know, I'm nice," she began to push the plushie into the blonde's face, squished it, and made sounds like "smoochie smoochies" and "chupchupchup".

Tsukishima glared at her before slapping the toy away, making it fall on the ground. 'Fuck,' he thought again. 'That's a rare collectible.'

The blonde regained his composure and was about to retort when he was interrupted by an ear-piercing scream.

They both turned to a small boy, about 5 years old, who was the source of the noise. The little guy stood a few feet from them, gaping.

"Y-you!" He pointed at Tsukishima.

"You killed dino!" Tears began to fall from the little boy's eyes.

The tall blonde looked at his feet where the dinosaur plushie was with a frown. He seemed startled by the kid's outburst.

Aino would have laughed if the kid wasn't crying a waterfall. Heck, she would even have taken a picture of Tsukishima's shocked face. And take note, it's one of a kind.

People began to stare at them, whispering to themselves.

'Dammit,' the blackenette returned her attention to the crying boy. 'It's okay, Aino, you're good with kids,' she thought.

'Who are you kidding?' Her inner self said.

'Shut up!'

Aino composed herself before giving her best reassuring smile to the crying boy. "Hey kid, it's okay."

'Where are the goddamn staffs?!'

She slowly approached the boy. "Onii-san is sorry for um, hurting dino," she said as sweetly as she could before turning to Tsukishima and giving him a glare and an oh-so-sweet smile. "Right?"

The bean pole's eyes twitched. 'Annoying,' he thought. He can just walk away and let the Nekoma girl handle the situation. However, that'll probably make the boy cause more ruckus.

He sighed, deciding to go along with Aino. He picked up the plush grumpily and walked to the boy.

Aino was now crouched in front of the boy, almost shaking as she tried to suppress her laughter at Tsukishima's appearance.

She turned to the kid again. But now, the kid had a horrified expression.

Aino's smile slowly turned into a frown. "W-what's wrong?" She questioned nervously.

"Hurt? He hurt dino?" He said as tears continued to fall from his eyes.

The black-haired guel sighed in relief mentally. "So he did not--"

SMACK!

It took Aino a few seconds to comprehend what just happened.

The little boy slapped her across the face. Hard.

"Hurt?" He killed dino!"

.~*~.~*~.

[A/N: Yes I hate kids.]

hOLY CARABAO, NEW ACHIEVEMENT. MY UPDATE IS LATE FOR JUST 6 DAYS LMAOOO. Lololol. Luckily, i'm not super busy so i had time to update today YAY. Lololol guys, this is my fave chap so far. And the next one too. AAAAAAHHHHHH TSUKKI.

Guys. U don't kno how much i wanna lie on the bed n cri mah hart out. WE JUST REACHED 800 READS HOLY FUC, 882 TO BE EXACT, WHICH MEANS WE'rE ALMOST 900!!!!!!! OMAIGHAD WE'rE ABOUT TO REACH 1k!!! (I should prolly do something like '15 facts about me') IQNOWUWANPAKAJA I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. AND! People began to vote on mah chaps like oqhwkwjaj. WE NOW HAVE 63 VOTES! CAN U GUYS BELIEVE DAT? HOLY SHT I'M SHOO HAPEE. AND PPL WERE STARTING TO ADD THIS BOOK ON THEIR READING LISTS LIKE HOLY SHT MEHN. I-I-I don't know how to thank u guys for ur support. I'm really happy. Super. ;-; ik that this fic is shitty and i make lots of errors, but thank u for ur continuous support. Ily guys.

Special mention to my number 1 fan, rl best friend, not-really-biological twin sister, and editor, Bungaku-Nerd . Lmao ily, you're the best. And special mentions to kenmapplepie , Shoot-Straight and Jelly-zero (one of my fave authors. READ HER AMAJIKI TAMAKI FIC, IT's FUCKIN BEAUTIFUL, I SWEAR.) , WHO VOTED FOR EVERY SINGLE CHAP OF THIS BOOK. TYSM. (And thanks to all the ppl who added this book to their reading list. Um, i can't remember ur names well i'm so sorry BUT THANKS FOR ADDING THIS TO UR READING LIST.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 30 10
You are y/n Tetsurō. You're Kuroo's little sister. Your best friend is Hinata Shoyo. You go through a lot at home, so you keep to yourself and always...
70.8K 3.3K 30
After his old boss retires, Tsukishima Kei is left to be second in command for a young, flirty cat who wont take the job seriously. He doesn't know w...
178K 4K 27
[COMPLETED] (L/N) (F/N) was a student at Karasuno High where she had always wanted to go to since they went to nationals, but her dad got a job in To...
9.4K 530 34
"don't you have something more fun to do?" yn asked. "what's more fun than studying on friday night?" that wasn't even a lie. [...] "woah, you are w...