Friends Is All We'll Ever Be...

By Writing_Is_Life14

Alexander walker and Dylan Ross. Two inseparable and most importantly 'straight' best friends who just like t... More

A/N
Chapter One~Detention!
Chapter Two~Cuddles
Chapter Three~Lazy Day
Chapter Four~Attention
Chapter Five~Truth Or Dare?/The First Kiss
Chapter Six~The Flash Back
Chapter Seven~Mine
Chapter Eight~It's Okay To Not Be Okay
Chapter Nine~"We're not gay" Definitely, Not?
Chapter Ten~The 'Incident'
Chapter Eleven~Apologies/The Second Kiss
Chapter Twelve~The Reason
Chapter Thirteen~Fool For Him
Chapter Fourteen~Drunken Mistake
Chapter Fifteen~Forgive and Forget?
Chapter Sixteen~Secret Boyfriends
Chapter Seventeen~Doubts
Chapter Eighteen~ "How could you?"
Chapter Nineteen~ Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
Chapter Twenty~Dates??
Chapter Twenty One~Road Trip!
Chapter Twenty Two~Marriage and Emegencies
Chapter Twenty Three~Mom?
Chapter Twenty Five~ A Teachers Seduction
Chapter Twenty Six~Make Up Sex
Chapter Twenty Seven~Acceptance?
Chapter Twenty Eight~Real Love
Chapter Twenty Nine~Jealousy
Chapter Thirty~Endings?
€Authors Note€
Epilouge/Alternate Ending

Chapter Twenty Four~Janitors Closet

19.2K 714 338
By Writing_Is_Life14

Alexander's POV

Its been a few since days since we had rushed to the hospital for my mom. She was released from it only a day after. Everything here was going okay for the most part. Aside the fact that Dylan was still refusing to go back to his house and make up with his mom. He had swore to me that he'd go and talk to her as soon as there was a chance. That's what we were arguing in my room about at the moment.

"But Dylan, you promised-"

"I don't care Alex. Unless she comes and apologizes first then no, we shall not be all happy go lucky with each other again. End of conversation."

He states matter-of-factly, dismissing my statement and attempting to conclude this controversy. But there was no way I was about to give up that easily.

"Dylan c'mon."

I crawl up to where he was sitting on my bed, wrapping my legs around his torso from behind and intertwining our hands. He sighs, leaning his head back onto me. The strained expression decorating his face gave away just how conflicted he was about the situation. I despised seeing him like this.

"I love you and I'm trying to help."

He smiles dismally at my words and whispers back a hushed 'I know'. I gently press my lips to the bare tender skin on his neck, letting them linger there for a few seconds before pulling away and resting my cheek on top of his head. The room had morphed into a comfortable silence for a few passing seconds, till I decided to break it.

"If you don't go fix things with her now, you'll regret it later."

I voice out quietly, rubbing my thumb over the back of his hand. He remains silent at what I declare and continues to stare off in front of him. I was, thankfully, a patient person and waited till he opened his mouth and spoke again.

"If. . .if your parents had separated who would you choose to go with?"

He randomly asks me. I raise a brow at the question, wondering what this had to do with anything but answering never the less.

"Um probably my mom so I could make sure she's okay and everything. Why?"

"No reason."

A yawn escapes my lips after he says that, prompting me to glance at the clock on the wall. I turn my head and read the circle contraption, widening my eyes as it displayed the time of ten forty-six. Holy shit it's late and we have school tomorrow.

"Alright, we should head to bed. Only if you swear you'll talk to her sometime this week, okay?"

Dylan looks back at me and rolls his eyes, holding out his pinky in which I respond to with a smile.

"Fine, I promise."

I unbind my legs from around him and hold out my pinky, linking mine with his. He grins as I seal our deal with a short kiss before unhooking our fingers. We both climb up towards the top of the bed, resting our heads on separate pillows and turning toward each other. I was the first to close my eyes, not before flipping the light switch and voicing out a quiet 'goodnight' to Dylan.

"I'm not tired though."

"Well I am so take your ass to sleep."

He scoffs at my command, scampering away from me and looking toward the ceiling with his arms crossed. I inwardly roll my eyes at the stunt and grip onto Dylan's wrist, forcefully tugging him back toward my body. He gives a protested groan but I dismiss it, pulling him into my chest and wrapping both my arms around his waist. I could fall asleep in this position any time a day.

"I'm not tired."

He grumbles against my chest once again.

"Well, do you prefer we do something else?"

I propose suggestively, navigating a hand from his back down to cup one of his ass cheeks. His breath hitches slightly from the action.

"Never mind, I'm sleepy."

He delivers a fabricated yawn and moves my hand back up to his waist. I chuckle softly before laying a gentle kiss on his head to which Dylan hums pleasingly at.

"Good night."

"Night Alex."

~*~

"Does anyone know what could happen if you swallow bleach? It looks good and I really want to try it but I don't wanna die of course."

Joey questions us stupidly. I've never mentally face palmed myself so hard in my entire life. Joseph made me question his sanity a lot of the time. Maya turned toward him with narrowed eyes and parted lips, probably questioning herself if he had just asked that or if she was just hearing things.

"Are you serious?"

She finally spits out.

"I was just ask-"

"Oh shut up and let us enjoy our lunch without having to listen to your idiocy."

Claire cuts him off, stabbing a fork into a French fry that was on her lunch tray. Joey just shrugs compliantly and goes back to eating his food while the rest of us look at him as through he was a total different creature.

"You know what, I'm not even going to comment on that."

Dylan says with pursed lips, the bell ringing right after his proclamation. We all elevate from our seats to throw our trash out and exit the cafeteria. Dylan and I part ways with our friends and head toward our next period class, which they didn't have with us. He suddenly latches a hand onto my wrist and tugs me with him down a different hallway, a hallway that didn't contain our next class.

"Where are we going? Class is that way."

I remind, pointing behind us. My boyfriend doesn't answer but instead continues to drag me along side him. I furrow my brows in confusion when we stop in front of a door, Dylan opening it and pulling us in. The room wasn't that big and it was pretty much completely dark for the most part, aside from the thin strip of light seeping through bottom of the door.

A/N (Reader discretion advised! Fair warning😂.)

"Dylan what the fuck."

I whisper into the darkness, frantically searching around for his body. My mouth was about to open for a second time but Dylan's warm hands on my neck stops me, sending chills down my spine.

"Can you be quiet for once and relax."

He says, sighing irritably and gliding his hands down my biceps. I raise a questionable brow at his alterations, wondering exactly what his reason of bringing us in here was. The sensational feelings of Dylan's lips on my neck causes me lose my ability to speak for a brief moment.

"W-what are you doing? We need to get to class babe."

Is this seriously happening? Right now? During school? In a most likely janitors closet? My questions are answered when he continues his movements, removing his lips from my neck and reattaching them to my mouth. I kiss back without any objection, all remaining skepticism and hesitation flying out the door in a heart beat. Our lips repeatedly collide against each other's, in eager and swift kisses.

I place both my hands right below Dylan's ass and whisper out a throaty 'jump' to which he obliges by leaping up with the support of my grip, wrapping his legs around me. Our tongues clash and battle against one another's as I turn and push him up against a shelf, the tardy bell that rang going in one ear and out the other. I throw my head back and groan at the feeling of him rolling his hips against mine.

"Fuck, just like that."

I praise. Heavy breathing and moaning were the only things filling the tight spaced room. I quickly slip his shirt off and throw it aside, letting my hands roam around the fine delicate skin underneath it. Dylan unexpectedly hops off of me, bringing a hand down to my crotch and gripping my prominent hard on through my jeans. I could feel him smirk as he reconnected his lips to mine, sensing me shudder under his touch.

"Fucking hell, don't just stand there."

I grumble impatiently, my clouded vision trying to make out his flawless features through the dim room. He pulls my shirt off just as I had did to him, disregarding it to a random place in the closet. He backs me up against the shelf and gets down onto his knees, unhesitatingly popping open the button on my jeans. I briskly slide my pants down, sighing as my dick had finally received a little relief.

His low pants of breath ghosted my member through the thin material of my briefs and I moan in anticipation, becoming highly appetent. Dylan pulls down my boxers without any warning and grasps my length in his hand. I groan from the sensation, cursing under my breath as he softly stroked my shaft a few times and swirled his tongue around my tip without a heads up. (No pun intended).

My fingers entangled themselves into his hair, gripping it while my gaze stayed focused on the boy kneeling in front of me. He pulls off my length for a few anticipating seconds before sinking back down, taking more then half of me into his mouth. I grunt at the feeling of his soft warm lips against my dick, wondering how I've went this long without it.

"Shitttt"

He hums lightly at the swear that comes out my mouth, sending pleasurable vibrations from the tip of my dick down to the base. How the fuck is he so good at this?! My clutch tightens on his hair as I mouth fuck him at a steady pace, finding enjoyment in hearing him gag and moan with my cock thrusting in and out of his warm slick mouth. Never in my life have I been exposed to a satisfaction such as this one.

My free hand grasps the wall beside me, clenching into a fist as I felt the all to familiar warm sensation ventilating in the pit of my stomach. I couldn't hold it any longer, the enkindling feeling inside me churning as an orgasm rocked my body and my toes curled. I pulled out of Dylan's mouth just before I came, cum spilling onto his chest as my climax sent waves of unbearable pleasure through my body, like surges of electricity.

My legs almost gave out on me but I managed to stay standing, owing to the fact that I had the shelf as an anchor. I pull him up by the back of his neck, smashing my lips against his in a desirous and hankering kiss. We pull away breathlessly, panting as wide grins decorated our faces. I caress my thumb across his cheek, pecking his lips once again but this time more gently.

"You're literally perfect in every way."

"Yeah, I know."

I jokingly roll my eyes at his response, pushing him away from my to search for a light switch so we could see better. It didn't take long for me to find it. I quickly flip it upwards, squinting my eyes as the room lit up and exposed our practically naked bodies and disregarded clothing. Dylan turns toward me and widens his eyes.

"Oh my fuck, you have hickeys all over your neck."

He affirms frantically.

"And you have swollen lips and my cum all over you, what's your point?"

I state humorously, shrugging and looking around the closet for something to wipe Dylan off with. He groans in embarrassment, shyly looking away from me.

"No no, don't go all quiet now. You're the one who dragged me in here."

I chuckle before taking a tube of disinfectant wipes off the shelf next to him.

"It's not my fault I have hormones."

He defends himself as I open the lid and take one of the wipes out. I stand in front of him and begin to clean off the white substance from his body, earning a small smile from him.

"Thanks"

"You're welcome, now get your clothes on so we can leave before we end up getting caught."

I suggest after cleaning the last bit off of his cheek, closing the lid and placing the wipes back onto the shelf.

"My throat hurts like a bitch."

He says suddenly, bringing to my attention of how hoarse his voice sounded at the moment. I smile apologetically, sliding on my shirt and then the rest of my clothing.

"Sorry about that."

"You're lucky I love your dumb ass."

I laugh through my nose at his statement, choosing to ignore the dumb ass part and press my lips to his cheek.

"Love you too babe."

"Shit, you better."

~
Hey. I hope you liked this chapter. It was,,,interesting lol. I'm stoked that I was able to keep the promise of updating again by the end of the week, thankfully. Anyway comment what you thought about it and don't forget to vote. Love you guys. Bye!!

Comment&Share😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 886 21
"We don't have to do anything." "What if I want to?" "Do you?" "You didn't answer my question." ___ ___ ___ Chase Tanner's life has almost always bee...
78.1K 2.7K 43
Spencer and Cooper just graduated high school. To celebrate, the two life long best friends head to Miami for a two week vacation. Having only enough...
875K 57.9K 37
[BxB] Alexander Smith has a love-hate relationship with trashy online novels, scoffing at the problematic main leads, clueless protagonists and the r...
9.3K 773 31
"So this is it then," Aaron Knowles spoke softly, "this is where it ends." He didn't even respond. Instead Caleb Jefferson rushed towards him, wrapp...