two timing

By THIQUE

jimin is yoongis newly hired, cute as fuck assistant. warnings: smut. vulgar language, lowercase intended. ST... More

int. ⇄ two timing
one ↛ coffee boy.
two ↛ interviews.
three ↛ you're hired?
four ↛ youre hired!
five ↛ jimins crush
six ↛ jimins dream
seven ↛ yoongi is a teacher
eight ↛ its monday
nine ↛ coworkers
ten ↛ jeongguk
eleven ↛ walked in on
twelve ↛ O!RUSTR8?
thirteen ⇄ liar
fourteen ⇄ i want you
fifteen ⇄ favors
sixteen ⇄ sojin
seventeen ⇄ lgbtq+
eighteen ⇄ hyuna
nineteen ⇄ gay and wild
twenty ⇄ hyuna, again
twenty one ⇄ cheater
twenty two ⇄ blackmailedt
twenty three ⇄ #iwantittobehim
twenty four ⇄ virgin territory
twenty five ⇄ camera footage
twenty six ⇄ velvet and cherries
twenty seven ⇄ lunabel and dauby
twenty eight ⇄ 6 O'CLOCK
twenty nine ⇄ mr min
thirty ⇄ u kiss ur mom w that mouth?
.
reconstruction
thirty one ⇄ porn on a drunk night (m.)
thirty two ⇄ claimed
thirty three ⇄ s*x t*p*
thirty four ⇄ f.r.i.e.n.d.s.
thirty five ⇄ kiss and dont tell
thirty six ⇄ when jimin cries, the world cries
thirty seven ⇄ the devil of duality & the list
thirty eight ⇄ tears in your omelette
thirty nine ⇄ poke u with a stick
fourty ⇄ "no strings attatched"
forty one ⇄ 4th wall: broken
forty two ⇄ vmin?
forty three ⇄ to the STD
forty four ⇄ kiss and dont tell pt 2
forty five ⇄ youre my perfect
forty six ⇄ d8 night pt 1
forty eight ⇄ hyungha(?)
forty nine ⇄ husband and the baby
fifty ⇄ im married
fifty one ⇄ PROPOSOSOSO
fifty two ⇄ chapter seven (the honeymoon) m.
fifty three ⇄ the list (f.)
(f.)

forty seven ⇄ relentless (m)

6.7K 282 394
By THIQUE

▀▄▀▄▀▄ forty seven ▄▀▄▀▄▀

yoongi was scrolling through his phone absentmindedly when he heard jimin shut off the water to the shower.

he was washing out the dye, and yoongi was anticipating to see what he looked like. he was assuming he'd look killer within dark hair, although he always looks perfect. he'd look pretty if someone dumped a bucket of slime on him and covered him in feathers.

jimin was ruffling the smaller towel in his hair when he walked out, but he was still glazed with water.

seriously, did jimin ever try himself off? every time he showered he was always dripping.

and something about him freshly showered made him bold and horny, because he crawled into yoongis lap, situating himself onto his hips. he had put athletic shorts on, and discarded the towel in the dirty laundry basket.

yoongi set his phone down, and he couldn't speak.

jimin looked breathtaking.

he sat up, his hands finding jimins hips and holding onto them.

"you're gorgeous," yoongi complimented him. jimin smiled.

"you like it?" he asked, running one of his hands through his hair, which was still damp. yoongi nodded.

"i cant believe it worked for being cheap," jimin said.

"i told you we could have waited and gotten it done professionally," yoongi said.

"this worked pretty well, so there's no need," jimin said, "besides, i wanted you to see me with dark hair for tonights events," jimins smile was comparable to the devil. but the lustful kind.

the devil of duality; cute one second, hot as fuck the next.

"oh?" yoongi knew it was coming eventually.

"mmhmm, i'm ready for my treat," jimin said, his voice mute. yoongi bit his lip in anticipation.

"this is more like my treat," yoongi said. he slid his hands up, but they only got wetter.

"jimin, how come you never dry off properly?" he asked. jimin sighed.

"cause your towels are weird and get little fuzzies stuck all over my body when i rub myself with them to dry myself off," jimin explained, and yoongi noticed the little red balls of fuzz in his hair that he told him about.

"i'll get you new ones then, baby," yoongi said.

yoongis gaze travelled down jimins body, to this nipple. even that was perfect.

there was a water droplet threatening to fall.

yoongi leaned forward, on instinct, and wrapped his lips around jimins nipple. he sucked on it lightly. jimin let out a short gasp.

then yoongi sat back again, and jimin giggled. he said in between giggles, "did you just.. lick a water droplet off my nipple?"

yoongi just laughed, and then playfully twisted his other nipple in his other hand, causing jimin to jump in surprise.

"get riding, cowboy," yoongi said teasingly. jimin bit his lip, trying to contain a smile.

"do i have to do all the work?" jimin whined. yoongi sighed.

"no, baby. lay on your back," he said, and jimin did as told. yoongi sat in front of him as jimin spread his legs apart a bit.

"but whatever you do, don't do that slow teasing shit you like," jimin said. yoongi snorted.

yoongi and jimin were very different. yoongi liked to take things slow, agonizingly slow, so they would feel every second of it.

but jimin? no. he liked it rough and fast paced and so intense that he- no joke- would pass out. it's actually happened before. (i would know because i wrote this, not you) jimin liked to be overstimulated to the max, and he has actually passed out once from it. it was only for a second, though. yoongi wouldn't do anything while he was unconscious.

"you want me to make you pass out again?" yoongi asked, pulling jimins thighs over his own. his hands caressed his outer thighs.

"you're to blame for that," jimin hummed.

"i was only fingering you, beautiful," yoongi laughed.

"do it again," jimin said shortly.

"you wanna ride my fingers?" yoongi asked. their form of dirty talk was really just sarcastic but totally serious retorts.

"shut up and fuck me," jimin said suddenly, and yoongi just laughed.

"take your shorts off then," yoongi said as he took off his own shirt. he backed up a bit so that he could undo his belt and take it off as jimin took his shorts off.

his dick was already as hard as can be, and he was writhing uncomfortably.

"yoongi, please hurry," jimin whined as yoongi grabbed the bottle of lube in their bedside drawer. he poured a small bit onto his pointer and middle finger, covering them quickly.

"you ready, gorgeous?" he lifted jimins thighs over his own and hovered over him, one of his hands on the bed next to his head.

"please," jimin whispered as he nodded.

yoongi complied, pushing his fingers into jimins begging hole, which were previously simply prodding it.

jimin let out a long sigh, closing his eyes.

yoongi began to move his fingers in and out slowly, watching jimins expression.

"this okay?" yoongi asked.

they had done a lot more before, he always had to make sure jimin was comfortable with everything he did, no matter how small.

"what do i look like, with my dick out, a fucking christian? make me feel good, bitch," jimin had the tendency to get sassy.

yoongi just laughed, picking up a faster pace. he would touch jimins dick, but he wanted to get a close up view of jimins face as he pleasured him.

"speaking of christians, you know what i always thought was funny?" yoongi leaned down to kiss jimins neck.

just a hint, yoongi knew exactly where jimins g-spot was.

"what?" jimin panted.

"that god has the audacity to put the male prostate in the ass and then made people believe being gay was a sin," yoongi said huskily.

i'm sorry, i just had to include that.

yoongi briefly brushed the pads of his finger against the bundle of nerves he knew jimin liked to have abused, and the youngers body shuddered a bit as he gasped.

"please don't talk about god while we're doing this," he said, his voice shaky.

yoongi kissed his neck again. "god is sitting aside and letting this happen, baby," yoongi whispered.

yoongi rubbed his fingers against jimins prostrate again, only rhythmically at a fast pace.

jimin began to let out pants and small moans, his free hand curling into the sheets next to him. his other hand was slowly pumping his dick.

yoongi leaned up and kissed jimin on the lips, but the younger really wasn't having that romantic shit. he shoved his tongue past yoongis lips, their lips connected in a sloppy, open mouthed kiss.

yoongis hand sped up harshly as he began to hit his prostrate dead on, and jimin let out a whimper. the hand that was curled into the sheets to curl into the back of yoongis hair.

yoongi began to abuse his prostate in a circular motion, watching as jimins thighs quivered due to the overstimulation. his hips rolled in basically the same direction as yoongis fingers in response

yoongi just loved how jimin lost control of his own body and let yoongi do this to him.

"oh, fuck," he whined into yoongis mouth as he used his own thumb to poke at his slit, which was pooling with precum already.

"baby watch your mouth," yoongi said huskily. he always thought innocent was a good look on him.

(when he said that in mic drop, i felt that.)

"fuck you," jimin spit harshly, both of his hands in yoongis hair now as he kissed him again.

"it's the other way around," yoongi pulled back a bit.

"please," jimin said needily.

yoongi fucking loved how he begged.

yoongi slowed his fingers, pulling them out. "are you ready?" he asked.

"i'm not a virgin, so quit with that shit," jimin mumbled.

he really loved how caring yoongi was, but he was almost embarrassed and flustered.

"i just need to make sure you're okay with everything, baby," yoongi stood up, taking his pants off.

"as long as it's with you, i am," jimin rolled his eyes. he got on his knees on the bed.

he was slightly aggravated by the fact that he had pulled the sheet off the corner of the bed in the midst of things.

before yoongi got back onto the bed, yoongi stopped him.

"can you fix the sheet?" he asked. yoongi smiled at him.

he knew how angry small things like these made him.

"what if i just leave it undone so you get mad and we have angry sex?" yoongi asked.

"if you leave that undone i will castrate you. fix it and get over here," jimin said sternly. yoongi rolled his eyes. he fixed the blanket, and then laid on the bed.

"are you gonna suck my dick?" yoongi asked. jimin sighed.

"i could give head like a god in my dreams, but nah. i just wanna do this right now," jimin climbed into his lap. how do they take each other seriously?

yoongi leaned his back against the headboard instead, and kissed jimin. one of his hands wrapped around jimins dick, pumping it slowly. jimins hips involuntarily bucked forward in response.

he let out a low whine as yoongi began to slick jimins dick with his own precum roughly.

"you're so fucking needy," yoongi teased, connecting his lips to jimins neck and sucking harshly.

"please," jimin begged needily, his hands on yoongis shoulders, gripping them.

"i don't even know what you're asking for, sweetheart," yoongi said.

"fuck off," jimin said harshly.

why was he so mean when he was horny?

it was kind of hot.

jimin reached back to grab the bottle of lube, pouring a considerate amount onto yoongis dick. he lathered his member with it quickly, and yoongis breath began to get labored.

as jimin lifted himself up, yoongi positioned his dick perfectly aligned with jimins hole.

"when you're ready," yoongi commanded softly. jimin scoffed.

"i was ready in the car, shut up," jimin said.

"jimin i practically have all the power in the world to do whatever the fuck i want to you, i wouldn't test me," yoongi seethed.

jimin ever so slowly lowered himself down.

"like what?" he tried to remain cocky, but yoongi noticed the ecstasy trying to contain itself the deeper yoongis dick was encased inside of him.

yoongi suddenly gripped jimins hips and bucked his own into him incredibly harshly

it was a dangerous move, but it made jimin let out a choked moan.

his eyes practically rolled to the back of his head.

"holy fuck," he said, dazed.

this position was already his favorite.

"i will always misbehave if that's what i get," jimin laughed at himself. yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"misbehave? you think you need a set behavior when it comes to me?" yoongi asked teasingly. jimin still hadn't moved.

"sorry, i was under the impression that what i was doing was misbehaving and that was punishment," jimin bit his lip.

"that's fucking hot," yoongi said under his breath. jimin just laughed.

"but for fucks sake move before i do it myself," yoongi said finally. jimin laughed.

he carefully curled his fingers into the hair on the back of yoongis head as he slowly moved his hips forward, letting out low moans as he did so.

"please," he whispered. he was seemingly in his own world, begging for who knows what.

he was simply just begging for yoongi, to feel all of him and everything about him. honestly, he wanted his dick so far inside him it came out his own nostril if he were going to be frank.

he started to lift himself up and lower himself down onto yoongis hips, leaning forward so their foreheads were pressed together as he moved.

"please," he whispered every time he went down, kissing yoongi between each word.

"i love you," he whispered as well, and yoongi could feel his blood boil. he just loved how jimin moved on him.

"i love you so much," jimin said needily, speeding up his pace. yoongis hand wrapped around jimins dick again and pumped him relentlessly.

he just wanted to listen to jimin say he loved him and pant and moan as he rode him.

"fuck, i love you," jimin moaned loudly, his forehead now leaned against yoongis collarbone.

yoongi kissed the side of his head, tightening his hand as he reached the tip of jimins dick each time.

"youre so beautiful," yoongi whispered into his ear, and jimin let out a velvety moan.

he began to roll his hips as opposed to simply rising and falling, and that resulted in the head of yoongis dick rubbing his prostrate each time. that only meant jimin would move his hips faster and more aggressively so the point where the bed frame was rocking with his movements.

"fuck," jimin moaned loudly, his hands sliding from yoongis head to his chest, back to on his knees as he leaned back, thrusting himself down onto yoongi.

yoongi stared hungrily at his lover, and suddenly got jealous. everyone else in the entire world could look at jimin. they could breath the same air. he wanted everything about him to belong to him, and only him.

"min, baby," yoongi suddenly gripped his arm, pulling jimin closer.

jimin slowed his hips to a stop, humming in question. he kissed yoongis lips briefly.

"i love you, so much," yoongi whispered, his hand cupping jimins jaw.

what shocked yoongi was how he felt jimins cum literally squirt onto yoongis chest immediately after he said as the younger let out something crossed between a choked moan and a whimper, the most defeated and confused look on his face.

jimin was panting. yoongi started to laugh.

"did i just make you cum by telling you i love you?" he asked. jimin was out of breath.

"i-i guess so. i didn't even feel it piling up, it just came," jimin felt his cheeks heat up at his accidental pun.

"you're the most ridiculous thing on this entire planet," yoongi just laughed, and jimin laid on his back after pulling off of yoongi.

jimin let out a long sigh, but he barely had a second to relax. yoongi sat on his knees, pulling jimins legs up a bit.

"i'm not done with you," he said huskily, with that deep ass voice jimin loved. suddenly, he was horny again. but he was also exhausted.

"but i-"

yoongi unexpectedly pushed in again, beginning with a fast pace. he wasn't one to waste time right now.

"oh fuck," jimin groaned. yoongi smiled.

one of yoongis hands pressed down flat in the middle of jimins pelvic region, bringing him a sort of pain that was also pleasurable. his other hand pumped his dick, which had jimin squirming and whimpering. he was already so sensitive, especially after such an intense orgasm.

yoongi was planning to one-up himself every time. so right after jimin thought yoongi did him good, he'd give it to him better the next time.

"right there, fuck," jimin moaned, his fingers scratching desperately at yoongis forearm and thighs. "right there, yoongi."

"i know, baby. i know your spot," yoongi said hastily. jimin let out a high-pitched moan, arching his back.

"fuck me over, yoongi. please, i don't care," jimin rushed out, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

yoongi had never heard him say that before. and if he was being honest, he was living for it. there was nothing he wanted more to fuck jimin so hard he actually hurt him. but not in the bad way.

in the sexual, friendly way.

he began to thrust harder into jimin, the bed rocking with it against the wall. he knew there was going to be dents, or something.

"make me scream, stop being such a pussy," jimin cussed. he knew yoongi was going easy on him. he'd seen and felt him do a lot more than this.

"is that what you want?" his thrusts slowed to one every couple of seconds, so rough and deep it had jimin letting out choked groans each time. his eyes would squeeze shut, and his dick would twitch every time.

jimin nodded frantically, letting out quivering whimpers.

"i was gonna say, the other day when we were on our lunch break," yoongi said as he thrust into jimin. jimin could hardly listen, and it was hard to do so.

"this guy was talking to me about how hot he thought you were while you were in the bathroom," yoongi continued. jimin let out huffs.

"so i punched him. he was gone before you came back," he said.

yoongi watched as jimin looked him in the eye, with glossy and lustful eyes.

"spank me," jimin said curtly, still locking with his gaze.

yoongi stopped. "what?"

"do it," jimin said firmly.

yoongi paused for a second, and jimin let out a sharp gasp when he pulled out.

"turn over," he commanded. jimin did as told, pushing his ass back as close to yoongi as he could as yoongi aligned himself again.

then yoongi quickly turned them around so that he could easily grip onto the headboard while he fucked jimin again, and then realigned himself.

he slowly pushed in, listening to jimins quiet hums of approval that were muffled by the pillows.

"this good?" yoongi asked once he was buried deep.

"if you would move, yeah," jimin said sassily.

yoongi drew back his hand, biting his lip, and then quickly slapped jimins ass, kneading it afterwards to reduce the stinging pain. jimin let out a grunt, and then sighed afterwards.

"is that what you wanted?" he asked. jimin pushed himself back against yoongis.

"more," jimin mumbled. yoongi smirked.

"hmm?"

yoongi thrust teasingly into him, but just barely.

"please, yoongi," jimin whined. he sounded as if he was on the verge of tears. "i want you so bad," one of his hands pressed against the headboard as he pushed his ass back farther.

"you can do it yourself for a bit, gorgeous," yoongi murmured as he watched jimin move back against him.

jimin complied, rolling his hips back slowly.he glanced over his shoulder, and that had to be the hottest thing he'd ever seen jimin do.

"yoongi i need you," jimin whined helplessly.

"need me to what?" yoongi asked. he quickly struck jimin again and kneaded him with his hand afterwards, earning a groan from him.

"stop," jimin complained. he pushed back farther.

"you want me to stop?" yoongi started to pull out.

"no, please yoongi, please fuck me," jimin moaned helplessly. he wanted yoongi to wreck him and ruin him relentlessly.

jimin stood up on his knees, his back pressed against yoongis chest.

"how hard?"

"ruin me," jimin whispered. his voice was barely audible.

"you don't have to tell me twice," yoongi snickered, and then shoved jimin back down against the bed. he gripped the headboard, and then started off with such a harsh pace it had jimin nearly crying.

he fucked him so relentlessly jimin couldn't make noise anymore, only gasps here and there. he just simply sat and let yoongi take him.

yoongi felt like he was having his fun with some sex toy, except it made occasional sassy remarks and it was the most gorgeous sex toy on the planet.

"min, baby, you're still alive, right?" yoongi asked.

"god, yes," jimin said breathlessly.

he started to hit jimins prostate over and over again, and soon jimins moans were interrupted by his own moans. he was probably so loud at this point the neighbors would file a noise complaint. the neighbors probably knew their whole life story at this point.

"you close?" yoongi asked upon feelings his own climax coming soon.

"i already came," jimin grunted. yoongi laughed.

"wow, you can't last but thirty seconds," jimin laughed, and jimin bit back a retort.

yoongi dropped the jokes and decided to simply enjoy the way jimins pretty hole clenched around him, and how pretty his skin looked with the hickeys yoongi put on him.

"fuck, baby," yoongi sighed. his climax was approaching soon.

"you're clean, right?" jimin asked.

"if i wasn't i wouldn't be fucking you raw," yoongi informed.

jimin hummed. "i-"

he was interrupted by his own moan. "i was wondering why you didn't put on a condom."

"i'm so close," yoongi groaned, "so close."

"yoongi i love you," jimin whimpered. if there was one thing he wanted to do for the rest of his life, it was this.

yoongi started to pant as he felt himself relieve his climax into jimin, his dick twitching with jolts. jimin let out hums with each one.

as soon as he was maxed out, he leaned back onto the heels of his feet.

he examined jimin. both his hole and his dick were abused relentlessly. it was a good look on him.

"you're gorgeous," yoongi commented from behind.

jimin turned around onto his back, and yoongi crawled beside him. he wrapped his arms around jimin as the twos lips connected.

"i love you," jimin whispered, "i love you," he said again. more firmly.

"god, i love you too," yoongi replied.

"and i love your black hair, god damn," yoongi said, combing his fingers through jimins now black locks.

"i'm so fucking tired. two orgasms is really tiring," jimin said, pulling the blankets over him.

"you're the one that squirts when i say i love you," yoongi teases.

"it was really hot in the moment," jimin mumbled. yoongi laughed. the younger seemed to be ready for a nap.

"go to sleep, babe. i'm going to shower and i'll be right back in bed with you," yoongi said. jimin hummed an 'okay' and closed his eyes, snuggling into his pillow.

"don't be gone too long," jimin said hazily as yoongi kissed his temple once, and then again after whispering a small "i love you."

"i won't, baby. i'll be back before you know it," yoongi said. he began to slip out of the bed.

"wait."

yoongi paused. "what?"

"this always happens in movies. you'll say you'll be right back and then you end up getting killed," jimin pouted. yoongi laughed.

"then what do you want me to do?" he asked.

"don't leave me. shower in the morning," jimin poked his bottom lip out. yoongi sighed.

"jimin, i won't die-"

"pretty please? with me on top?" jimin grabbed his hand, and he could only wrap all his fingers around one of yoonis.

"okay, baby. fine," he slipped back into bed with him after quickly turning off the bedroom lights.

"don't ever leave me," jimin mumbled into yoongis hand, which he was still gripping on to as he moved closer to yoongi.

"i can promise you i won't," yoongi whispered into his hair, which still smelled nice despite being mixed with the fumes of his shampoo and the hair dye.

yoongi brought their hands up to his lips,  placing a light kiss against jimins fingers.

soon, jimin had dozed off.

yoongi was up for a while, thinking about just how in love with jimin he was. and if he was going to be honest, it was the best feeling in the world.

sorry it took me forever to update hsjajsjs i've been really busy recently and i might be for the next few days. here's a smut  chapter to make up for it. thank u for 5.8k

› anyway y'all know that feeling u get after u finally get that like fuzzy shit off the end of ur broom after swinging it around and banging it against walls relentlessly?  cuz that's what i feel rn

› follow softhttp KINGOF97

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 28.3K 25
❝ In which Yoongi is a total pervert towards Jimin ❞ Date started: August 5, 2016 Date ended: November 4, 2016 [COMPLETED] #46 in Yoonmin | 06.24.17
286K 14K 28
In which Jimin gains a new ability to read minds when he wants. And whenever he is around his co worker, Min Yoongi, all he can hear in his mind are...
38.5K 1.9K 32
Jimin works for a company with a faceless CEO and meets an intriguing man on a night out.... There is mentions of physical and mental abuse so if thi...
832K 44.8K 39
Jimin is more than frustrated with everyone telling him that he is bad at anything sex related. Which is why he decides to get help from someone who...