The Assistant ➵ h.s

WeTukAChonce_

Jade Collins is a 19 years old teenager. She has just completed her degree for Media Makeup at the College of... Еще

The Assistant ➵ h.s
1: The First Day On The Job
2: Getting To Know Each Other
3: Sleepover!
4: No! They're My Oreos!
5: Scary Movie
6: Annoyance!
7: Run!
8: Pool?!
9: Shopping!
10: Grocery Stores
11: Ashley
12: Sugar Rush Kicks In!
13: Don't Mess With The Payne Train!
14: Physical Pain
15: Hospitals
16: Back Home!
17: Rumours.
18: Happiness
19: Airports
20: Late!
21: Laser Tagging!
22: Kick Ass
23: Winner!
24: Dublin!
25: Death Threats
27: Surrender
28: You?
29: Held Hostage
30: Abused
31: Breakdowns
32: The Phone Call
33: Searching
34: Confronting
35: Help
36: Revenge
37: Feelings
38: Leaving
39: Going To An Interview
40: The Interview
41: Scared
42: Asked Out
43: Getting Ready
44: The Date (Part 1)
45: The Date (Part 2)
46: Telling Him
47: Guilty
48: Confused
49: Upset
50: Not Prepared
51: Heartbroken
52: Overwhelmed
53: The Truth Unveils
54: Awkward
55: The Talk
56: I'm Sorry
57: Relieved
58: Last Concert
59: L.A
60: Dirty Jokes
61: Gym
62: Working-Out
63: Lots Of Running
64: Dinner
65: Just Dance
66: Studio
67: Plane Ride
68: Parents
69: Unpacking
70: Cheeky
71: Panic Attack
72: New Year
73: Cupcake Wars and Jealousy
74: Spin The Bottle
75: Hide-And-Seek
76: Deal
Note

26: Leaving

8.2K 205 22
WeTukAChonce_

Chapter 26: Leaving

Recap:

The sickening feeling that I got before, returned. I plastered on a fake smile as I looked at everyone making their way to the door.

First was Paul, he started opening the door as I suddenly stopped him. He looked at me, confused, until I leaned up and gave him a hug. It was a comforting hug.

"Thanks, Paul. You're a great bodyguard." I stated as he smiled and replied.

"And your a great hair stylist."

I laughed and said goodbye as he stepped out of the tour bus, into the empty parking lot.

Next was Lou and her husband and Lux. "Bye Lou. You were a great boss." I spoke.

She smiled but it slowly faded as she looked at me confused. "Were?"

I suddenly realized my mistake and started laughing nervously. "You are. Sorry 'bout that."

She laughed and told me it was okay before she scampered off the bus. I waved to Lux and Lou after hugging them both. I waved to Tom and told him it was nice meeting him.

Every time a person walked out of the tour bus, my heart became a little more empty.

Next was Zayn. He walked up to me and started telling me to take care of myself and that they would be back soon. I chuckled slightly before giving him a hug.

"You're a great person, Zayn. I'm glad that I know someone like you." I said as we pulled back.

"No, thank you. It's a privilege knowing you." he stated as I chuckled.

"Okay, Mr Fancy Language." I retorted.

He tossed his head back and laughed. I said bye to him as he left the tour bus.

Next was Louis. I went straight for the hug, catching him off-guard. He hugged me tightly, making me feel loved.

"Your a great person, Lou. I love being sassy with you." I whispered in his ear before pulling back.

He looked at me strangely before replying. "Babe, we are the most perfect pair of best friends." he laughed, lightening the mood.

I joined him, laughing half-heartedly. We exchanged goodbyes as he left, making the ache in my heart worse.

Liam and Niall were next. I opened my arms and gave them both a hug at the same time.

When we pulled apart, I smiled at them.

"What's up with the hugging?" Liam questioned.

I shrugged, "'Cause I feel like it."

He shrugged back, "That's legit."

As Liam started walking towards the door, I leaned over and whispered to him.

"Liam, I'm glad to have a friend like you. Your like the older brother I never had." I stated.

He looked at me and smiled sweetly. "And you're like my younger sister. I love you, in a brotherly way."

"Aw! That's sweet!" I gushed.

"Yeah, I don't love you in the other way 'cause that's for Harry to do," he winked at me playfully.

I giggled as Harry spoke up all the way from the kitchen. "Hey! I heard that!"

Liam and I laughed and said goodbye to each other.

Next was Niall. I wrapped him in a hug and he hugged me tightly, much like Louis.

"I'll miss you, food buddy." The words escaped my lips before I had time to comprehend what I said.

"I'm not going to be gone for long but yes, I will miss you too." he laughed, thankfully not understanding what I meant by that.

I exchanged goodbyes with him as Liam and Niall scampered off the bus.

Almost immediately, Harry had stalked over to me.

I didn't take any extra time in engulfing Harry in a hug. I squeezed him as I nuzzled my face in his neck. His hands fell loosely around my hips as he nuzzled his head in my neck, leaning down slightly to reach my height.

"Harry, your a great person. I'm so happy that I know you. I really appreciate you being there for me. When I almost went back into depression, you saved me. I can't ever repay you." I rambled, my voice muffled.

"What can I say, a great person like you deserves the best." he stated seriously.

We both started laughing and I swear, it was one of the most melodic sounds ever made.

"No, but seriously. Thanks so much." I said once again.

"No problem, babe. Just know that you can always talk to me about anything. I mean it." he replied, face still nuzzled in my neck.

We pulled back and I felt the warmth leave my body as he walked through the door.

"Bye. We'll be back soon." Harry called from the lot.

"Bye, take care." I replied feeling a horrible feeling in my stomach.

With that, the door shut once again, the click of the lock obvious. I sank to the floor and buried my face in my hands, sobbing embarrassingly.

After about 15 minutes of pathetic sobbing, I got up and checked the time once again.

7:30PM

I have half an hour until I have to leave. With a lot of debating, I settled on the idea of leaving everyone a note, explaining what's happening.

I grabbed a lined piece of paper and a pen that was laying nearby. I sat down on the couch after grabbing the items.

With 20 minutes at hand, I got writing.

To: Everyone

From: Jade xox

Hi everyone. I need to tell you all something very important.

For the past few weeks, I've been getting dangerous messages from an unknown number. They are all threatening me in some sort of way.

Anyways, it started getting worse every single day. Remember how I passed out in the airport today? I felt sick because I had gotten another message telling me that this person was always watching me... Actually, us.

This person threatened me that if I don't surrender myself, they will hurt all you, possibly even kill. I didn't want that so I left to meet the person.

By the time you all will get this note, I will already be with them. I don't want you all to look for me. Please, just forget about me as if I was never in your lives.

Even though I am leaving, I want to tell you all that you are an amazing group of people. I love you all a lot. Seriously. You were like my family and I felt like I fit in, for once.

Lou, you were a great boss. You never felt like a boss to me. You felt like my sister. Thanks for understanding me so well. Lux is a very cute baby and she will turn out to be a gorgeous young girl. I hope you and Tom have a great life together.

Paul, thanks for saving me when I was being an idiot. Thanks for all of the scolding because honestly, it paid off in the end. You were a great bodyguard.

Liam, you were like my older brother but also a friend. I think that you and Sophia are a really cute couple. I hope you two stay happy. Honestly, thanks for being a great friend.

Zayn, you and your sleep. Gosh, no one can tear you two apart. You and Perrie make a great couple and I'm so happy for you two. You two are awesome.

Louis! You are the most sassiest guy I have ever met. I wish I could've spent a couple of more days with you but sadly I can't. Tell Eleanor that she was the most bestest friend I could've ever asked for. I think you two are an adorable couple and I demand a wedding.

Niall, you are so sweet. You are the ultimate cuddle buddy. I am so happy to have a friend like you. And oh my god remember food buddies? I remember that. I will miss you tons. Tell Ashley that I wish we could've been on better terms but I will still miss her too.

Harry, last but not least. I have seemed to grow a special bonding with you. You are one of my closest friends and I know I can confide anything to you. I bet you are angry because I didn't tell you about the messages but trust me, I'm sorry.

Anyways, this is most likely the last time I will contact you all. I love you all. Thanks so much for making me feel loved and being a family to me.

With lots of love,

-Jade xox

By the time I was done writing, I was drenched in my own tears. I looked at the time and saw that I only have 15 minutes to get ready and leave.

I got myself together and stood up, wiping away my tears.

Where should I put the note?

I can't put it at a place that it can go unnoticed easily. Suddenly, a idea popped into my head.

I walked down the narrow hall and stopped when I reached my mini compartment. I folded the messed up blanket so that everything looked neat. I neatly folded the double-sided piece of paper. I placed it in the middle of my bed.

I sighed sadly and opened my suitcase. I slipped on black leggings and a large grey sweater after showering. I grabbed my combat boots, slipping them on with ease after slipping on socks. I tied my long hair into a tight ponytail.

I grabbed my cellphone and slipped it into the side of my boot. I walked over to the kitchen and slipped a granola bar into the waistband of my leggings. I walked to the front, grabbing my short leather jacket on the way.

I reached the door of the spacious bus. I sighed and bit my lip to stop myself from crying. I looked around the bus and I couldn't help but let a tear escape.

"I will miss you all." I admitted out loud.

Now, all I can do is hope that they find the note and I stay safe.

With that, I walked out of the tour bus.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
4.6K 109 22
Leaving an ex behind is always hard, but for Madison-Jade Swann, having an ex who is part of the worlds most famous boyband, One Direction, everythin...
50K 561 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...
141K 4.1K 41
You thought you knew One Direction. But everything you heard is just their cover story. These boys are hiding something. Something... Super ;) Harry...