W41K3R5 J01N || the beginning

By xwalkergirlx

The world is in chaos. According to the governments, already in 1997 aliens have landed in Norway. Everyone k... More

~Prologue~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourtheen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone
Chapter Twentytwo
Chapter Twentythree
Chapter Twentyfour
Chapter Twentyfive
Chapter Twentysix
Chapter Twentyseven
Chapter Twentyeight
Chapter Twentynine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirtyone
Chapter Thirtytwo
Chapter Thirtythree
Chapter Thirtyfour
Chapter Thirtyfive
Chapter Thirtyseven
Chapter Thirtyeight
Chapter Thirtynine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourtyone
Chapter Fourtytwo
Chapter Fourtythree
Chapter Fourtyfour
Chapter Fourtyfive
Afterword
Announcement

Chapter Thirtysix

209 23 7
By xwalkergirlx

Fynn chuckled. Then hurry up. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the exit again.

It took me a few minutes until I was back in our flat and I opened the door slowly. "Ingrid?" I asked quietly and entered the corridor, taking of my shoes.

"Yeah?" I heard her voice coming from the sleeping room and went over there, seeing her sitting on the upper bed reading a book. My breath stopped for the second as I noticed her constitution.

She tilted her head slightly and gave me a confused glance. "Is something?" Her voice trembled a bit but I shook my head quickly. "Are you okay?" I asked her and came closer carefully.

Ingrid shrugged. "As far as it's possible... How about you?" I smiled a bit and climbed up on the opposite bed. "Well... I'm okay I just found out something I wanna tell you."

She tilted her head, giving me a confused glance. "Yeah?" I swallowed and started twisting my hands nervously. "You said that Tim is a w/Walker right?" Ingrid chuckled.

"Not officially yet but he's going to be one soon, why?" I bit my lip nervously. "You know that he'll take his death to join the Walkers?" She suddenly started laughing loudly.

"From where do you know this? He didn't told anyone except me!" My eyes wide opened I glanced at her, slightly confused and speechless. Ingrid stroke back a few hairs smiling shyly.

"Well... He told me already... 20th April he's going to fake his death on his vacation, so he can join us... But from where do you know it?" She asked me again and I shrugged.

"Fynn told me to check his file and somehow, Tims was next to his, there has been glued together pages and I opened them, finding this piece of paper..." I took the paper out and hold it up for a few seconds.

"And the information, that he's going to fake his death... I thought I should tell you, before I would go to Alan to tell him about what's on the paper... But well I didn't knew that you already knew it.." I explained her shyly and scratched my neck.

Ingrid blushed a bit. "That's cute that... that you wanted to tell me first before you would tell your boyfriend..." My eyes widened and I glanced at her, while she was just laughing. "Don't worry I'm just kidding! But yeah... Tim is quite important to me... So thanks that you wanted to tell me..." She stammered slightly blushed.

I smiled. "I suggested that... That's why I wanted to tell you.." Ingrid chuckled and grabbed her phone. "Well.. I would tell Alan now whatever is on that paper..." She gave me amused glance.

Chuckling, I jumped down the bed again and walked over to her, handing her the paper. "That's on it..." She looked at it and gave me a confused glance. "You've done well. Be prepared for the next challenge? What?"

I shrugged and and took the paper again, resting my head on my arms on the mattress. "Any idea?" I asked her, glancing up to her. She stretched her legs a bit and put her phone away again.

"Wasn't it some sort of challenge you did there in Podgaric? Maybe that's what, whoever put it there, means..." I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a second.

"I hope it doesn't mean it... I just hope it." Ingrid sighed and patted my elbow. "Talk to Alan, he'll know what it means.." I nodded slowly and stepped away a bit.

My eyes met her smartphone. "We're allowed to have a smartphone here?" I asked her confused and tilted my head slightly. Ingrid chuckled and nodded. "Yeah... You had one before you came here right?"

I agreed quietly and gave her a confused glance. "It was in my backpack actually." Ingrid smiled. "Well then, ask Alan if he got your backpack out of there and maybe your phone survived..."

A big grin appeared on my face and I raised one thumb up. "Thank you Ingrid!" She chuckled. "No problem Chris!"

Hiding a yawn, I smiled a bit and turned around walking over to the door. "Well see you later!" Ingrid smiled a bit and raised her hand, while I was opening the door again and left the sleeping room.

Quickly I took my shoes on again and looked at my watch. A small moon was rising on the screen and I swiped left to get to the call menu.

I scrolled down until I found Alan and called him, leaving the flat quickly. Smiling I was walking through the corridor to get to the main corridor and the elevator.

"Yeah Chrissy?" I heard Alan asking quietly like he was next to me, but I know, only I was able to hear his voice. "Am I disturbing you? I need to tell you something."

Alan's voice was surprised when he answered me. "No you're not! I'm just getting some stuff done, you can come over if you want!" He chuckled and I noticed that he was typing something on his keyboard, I was able to hear it though the call.

"Okay, well which level and room are you? You never told me!" I smiled a bit and leaned against the wall opposite to the elevator, staring at my watch and ignoring the passing by Walkers.

It was quiet for a few seconds and I glanced at the watch a bit confused. "Row one, room four, sorry I just had to check!" I started laughing loudly and some people gave me a confused and amused glance.

"You didn't knew your room number?" A chair was moved and I got into the filled elevator, closing my eyes and concentrating a bit. "Hey! It changes in every center, even if my room almost looks the same in every center but still!" He complained and I smiled widely.

"It's okay, no need to apologize! I'm on the way now!" I told him chuckling and said him goodbye quickly, making my way to his room.

It took me a short while until I reached the room Alan told me to get to. A bit hesitant I raised my hand and knocked on the door, opening it slowly.

My eyes took a while to get used to the darker light inside of the flat and I slowly entered it, looking around carefully. Smiling I noticed the light coming from the living room and closed the door quietly.

Quickly I took my shoes off and walked over to the doorway, looking into the room which only was lightened up by the turned on TV-screen, showing a game I didn't recognized in the first moment.

I leaned against the cold stone wall, watching Alan driving around in a car in Player unknown battlegrounds. He was staring at the screen so concentrated, that he wasn't noticing me, the PS4 controller in his hands, pressing the buttons on it quickly.

He raised one hand to put his headset back in place and took a blue, familiar looking can next to him, drinking out of it quickly, before he put it down again, focussing on the game again.

Waiting a few seconds, I raised my hand and coughed quietly, making him looking up to me obviously surprised. "Holy Chrissy don't scare me like that!" Alan's blue eyes were widened shocked and I chuckled, pushing me away from the concrete and walking over to him, sitting down on the wooden floor in fromt of his styrofoam bag and leaned against his legs.

But I was sitting there for only a few seconds until he lifted me up to his lap with only one arm, cause his left hand was still holding his wireless controller. He pressed all of the air out of my lungs and I gasped for it again, as soon as I was sitting on his lap and was leaning against his shoulder.

Alan wrapped his arms arms around me to grab his controller again and I rolled my eyes. "Are you kidding me Alan?" He chuckled and I gave him a annoyed glance. "Well, no I'm not and I'm not letting you go until I'll die in that round."

I raised one eyebrow. "Oh so you're not expecting yourself to win?" I asked him laughing quietly. Alan sighed before he nodded slowly. "Yeah, I know my skills." I looked forward again, seeing him jumping out of the car and sniping at someone in the distance.

Slightly sighing I put myself in a more comfortable situation and glanced at the red bull can next to me, smiling a bit, but I turned around again, watching Alan gaming.

"Arrrgh!" He groaned annoyed as he got killed by a headshot and I chuckled amused. Alan rolled his eyes and quit the game, before putting the controller and wanting to grab the red bull can.

"Alan!" I warned him, raising one finger and grabbed his arm. He gave me a confused glance and wanted to put my hand away, but I just repeated his name again. Still confused, he stopped in his movement, his hand only a few centimetres away from the blue can.

I got up quickly and grabbed it, running towards the basin in the small kitchen. Alan gasped suddenly, remembering what I've said a few days ago. Or has it been weeks?

I shook my head, wondering about my lost time feeling and held the can over the basin. "I told you that while I'm around you're not getting any red bull anymore!" Alan jumped up, almost tripping over the styrofoam bag.

"No Chrissy don't do that!" He yelled fearfully and was running towards me. I turned the can over, watching the liquid spilling out. Alan stumbled forward, grabbing the can and rising it, to drink the remaining rest in it.

I laughed quietly and leaned against the counter, while Alan was glancing at me quite angry. "I told you!" I chuckled and shrugged. He groaned very annoyed and crossed his arms, glancing at me.

"Are you kidding me?" Has asked me with a weird glance, squeezing the can and throwing it into the thrash can. "Nope I'm just keeping my promise!" I laughed quietly and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around him.

He was still having his arms crossed and I looked up to him, punching against his chest slightly. "Ehy!" I complained, getting on my tip toes and giving him a quick kiss.

I wanted to step back a bit, but Alan raised his hands, grabbing my head carefully and kissing my lips gently. Smiling, I closed my eyes and kissed him back, his beard scratching my chin slightly.

We broke up again after a few seconds and he leaned his forehead against mine. "Even if I love you Chrissy, I still can't forgive you for killing my poor red bull!" He whispered and I rolled my eyes grinning.

"Well that's your problem idiot!" I whispered back widely grinning and stepped back a bit, crossing my arms. "Because I'm not going to stop holding you away from red bull as much as possible!" I countered laughing and tilted my head smiling.

"Oh come on Crissy you can't be serious!" Alan groaned, rolling his eyes and walking over to the cupboard, taking a cup out and putting it under the coffee machine.

I chuckled, walking towards him and putting my arm on his shoulder, leaning against him. "You can't live without caffein right?" He chuckled and nodded slowly.

"Like I said, I'm used to it after being a DJ and producer on tour for quite a while!" He turned around, looking at me and sipping at his coffee.

"So, you came here to talk with me about something? How about that: we're going to my room, 'cause I have to get stuff done at my computer and you'll tell me?" He asked me, taking another sip from the coffee and looked at me over the cups edge.

I chuckled softly before I nodded and walked over to the door way. He followed me slowly, but overtook me quickly in front of his door to open it like a real gentleman. Chuckling and smiling I entered the shady room to immediately stop at the second the Norwegian behind me turned the light on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54 0 33
Title: "We Are Fighters In the thrilling sequel to "We Are Beings," the resilient group of young Beings-Eleanor, Oliver, Zoe, and Frank-faces a ."wor...
132K 3.2K 45
❝I am a lie hiding behind a shield of words. I am anger, I am fear, but neither can I control.❞ Sometimes the unthinkable happens. When the Earth...
1.8K 105 30
I am writing to you from the future, and I warn you, all the events in this story are true. Look around you. The people that you are sitting next to...
309 41 44
They're hunting us and we're on the run. We're always on the run and it's getting tiring but we can't stop. Not after I promised them that we would n...