Getting Along (MOMENTARILY DI...

Von Koffepuppy

Dumbledore and the rest of the Professors at Hogwarts decided to end house rivalries by making Slytherins and... Mehr

Chap One
Chap Two
Chapter 3
Chap 4
Chap Five
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Bonding Time
Night mares
Waking Up
Breaking Tradition
Authors Note
Mission Drarry and Nansy
Confessions
Sorting Things Out
Nightmare in Hogwarts
What Will Happen From Now On?
The Kiss pt 2
Complications
Realizations
Caught Red Handed
Ginevra Weasley Sucks
The Letter
The Break Up
Help Is On The Way
Authors Note
Telling Mother
Confronting The Devil
Disownment
Family
The Spy
Clarabella Davis & The Spy Squad
The Potion
Whooooooo Lives in a Cupbroad Under The Stairs
Testing
Halloween
Getting Help
Festival Part 1
Festival Part 2
The Festival Part 3
Authors Note. Dont read if not interested
Healing
Waking Up
'Til Death Do You Part
The Wakening
Why Me...?
Bonding Part Two
The First Memory
Sneak Peak!!!
Friends...?
Friends Not Lovers
I'm Sorry
The Wizard of Oops
The Talk
Where It All Started
A New Story
Reliving The Nightmare and Beating the System
What Have i done
NeverMind!
The New Kid
Jealousy
His Fault
He's Mine
Vacation
New Allies
New Ally New Enemy
Missing Him
I'm A Mess
The Plan
Im so sorry
Sneak Peak
Authors Note

The kiss πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨

4.1K 143 27
Von Koffepuppy

A/N: oh yes I did it. The Drarry stuff is happening people! So like I said (or wrote) in the last chapter if you guys could give me some suggestions for a one shot series that I might start that'd be great. Ok now on to the story!
***
Harry's POV
I awoke feeling something warm next to me. It smelled great like... green apples. I started to open my eyes to see what I'm cuddling up next to me . Since I didn't have my glasses all I saw was the outline. But I knew who it was.
Draco.
I wasn't expecting this so I gave a yelp of surprise and fell backwards.
I was on the floor rubbing my head since I hit myself. When Draco's head popped up.
"Uhh- Harry I-I'm sorry I just-fell-" He started explaining, but my mind went back to the dream- no nightmare. He's okay. Kept repeating in my head. I felt the tears coming and I jumped and hugged him.
"Uh Harry are you okay?" He asked. But that was supposed to be question that I was supposed to ask him.
"Y-You're o-okay." I sobbed hugging him harder.
"Of course I'm okay. What's wrong? You were screaming last night." He asked. And I flinched.
"What happened?" He asked again.
"I-I usually h-have these visions of things that Voldemort is doing. And I usually feel how he feels." I say.
His face dropped.
"S-so what did you see?" He asked.
No I don't want to relive it. Him being tortured by his father I can't but he has the right to know.
"I-I s-saw you b-being-" no I couldn't tell him. I started to cry.
Oh Draco you're okay. My Draco.
"Draco!" I cried and jumped into his arms.
I love him. With all my heart. And I couldn't stop what I did next.
I  lifted my head from his shoulder. I looked him in the eye and pulled his head closer to mine. Until our lips met in the middle.
He didn't kiss back. I knew that he didn't like me. Well I thought since he soon started kissing me back.
It was just a chaste kiss. But Draco had more plans. His hands started roaming my back and torso. I moaned into his mouth and did the same for him. His tongue started licking my bottom lip for entrance and I immediately gave it to him. His tongue started exploring every part of my mouth. Then my own tongue kicked into action and they started dancing against each other. We fought for dominance against each other and I was fighting a losing battle.
Soon the need for air became a necessity so we parted.
We were both panting for air looking at each other.
"Harry..." He panted And leaned in for another kiss.
A/N: forgive me if the whole kiss scene sucked. I don't write lemon or smut. Also again this is my very first fanfic/ lemon so go easy on me please.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8.7K 192 33
Harry and Draco meet years later at their sons' parent-teacher conference. At first, it seems that they will not find common ground, but a mysterious...
114K 4K 36
Drarry. Harry and Draco return to Hogwarts for their eighth year. Their rivalry seems to have fallen apart, and perhaps, with the help of a ball, and...
1M 26.1K 17
Harry is late to potions class and gets seated beside Malfoy for a potions project. Each pair has a specific potion they must brew that causes a diff...
1M 34.3K 26
**COMPLETED A potion's mishap thrusts Draco and Harry together and binds them until a cure can be found. Despite hating the man... Harry finds somet...