Cheating my Boyfriend with my...

By factitiousbyproxy

SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart f... More

CHAPTER ONE
Yohoo Guys
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CAST of CHARACTERS
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
Yayay Guys
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Hello There!
Meeting Them!
CHAPTER TWELVE
Those who out there!
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Hey Guys
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
To my dear readers
Hello Guys
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
Oh Oh
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
Heads Up!
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
hello
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
oooppss
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
Glimpse of our Wedding and Our new Beginning
THE END
Hey!

CHATER FORTY NINE

1.4K 32 1
By factitiousbyproxy

First Argument

- SKYLAR -

It's 3 weeks already after my encounter with dad and if you're asking me if he seriously cut me out in the family, yes would be the unfortunate answer and he even freeze my credit cards.

He was hella serious when he said that, so here I am, doesn't have a family and no money in my pocket but kaia ofcourse she insisted that she's going to help me in every way possible and she's my girlfriend afterall - that was her words not mine and for that I'm really thankful to her.

Anyway about Aidan, he's prognosis went well and already woken up. His ctt was already removed and now in his recovery state. The thing is he became so demanding, the day he sees light, meaning opened his eyes. I was the one he wanted to see, so his parents calls me and almost order me to go there and meet their son and I did it.

When I got there Aidan's face lighten up and a smile was never fading on his face. Even the media knew already about his state and from that day he's receiving tons of messages from people around the world.

There are also different articles about me saying Love conquers even an inevitable death and The heiress of princeton company admires by many who unconditionally loving the sole son of Greythorn company and blah blah blah.
Like what the heck where did it all came from?? and are they doesn't have their own lives to deal with??

But I don't have a choice. I need to be there for Aidan. He's still recovering and I don't want to cause anything that would lead him to feel pain, physical pain would be enough for him, maybe if things gone well I'll repeat to him what I've said before and make all things straight, for now he's still believing that we're still together although  the doctor proclaimed that he's not suffering from any types of amnesia leading to the fact that he's still in the stage of denial.

'' humpty could you please sit here beside me, you're too far away from me ''

'' Aidan we're just few steps away and I'm drinking my juice, just take your rest there okay ''  I sipped my drinks. I picked up my phone and saw 5 messages from kaia asking when I'm coming home.

Oh I didn't tell you yet, we moved out from keana's and now living at kaia's own house. After dad cut me out he didn't bother us anymore. It's also fortunate that our class has ended and on vacation before the start of college years, so yeah I'm having a good and happy cells with my love.

But life is really a roller coaster, when Aidan woke up my time for her got lesser and we just see each other maybe twice a week and for this week I still haven't gone home that's why she kept on texting me.

I typed my message saying I'm going home tonight and send it.

'' Aidan I'm going home tonight '' I'm not asking permission I'm telling it to him. He glanced at me and nod.

'' but in one condition ''

'' what? ''

'' kiss me ''

'' Aidan!!! ''

'' what? I'm your boyfriend, come on ''

'' fine then I'll leave ''

------------------------------------

'' love why you just came? '' kaia asked me the moment I closed the front door. I walked up to her and kissed her lips.

'' I'm sorry Aidan don't let me go that easily ''

'' and why is that? '' I can sense an annoyance in her voice but I ignored it and just shrugged my shoulder.

'' He's just being Aidan I guess, you know he was spoiled by his parents ''

'' so you are letting him also??? '' she took her seat on the couch crossing her arms infront. I turned to her and lift my eyebrow.

'' No! I'm just being a friend '' I exclaimed

'' being a friend, Skylar he's in denial he knows that you are not together  and yet here you are playing with his games like all the people surrounding him! ''

'' kaia! what's wrong with you I told you already his condition and I just can't tell him that I broke up with him, he's still recovering '' my tone was a bit high pitched earning a creased forehead from her.

She stood up and spoke '' then when are you going to tell him huh??? skylar can't you see, he's doing this to take you away from me and it's working, we can't even see each other for the entire week, for fuck sake!!!!! ''

'' You know what? I don't want to have this conversation. I'm tired and I want to sleep, if your mad then so be it. I can't force you to understand me because he was not even your friend. '' I shook my head in disbelief and stormed up to our room.

Kaia is unbelieavable I thought she understand but it seems she's not, if I wasn't so tired tonight I might still down there having that nonsense fight with her, but god my body is really tired.

When I closed the door I automatically plopped myself down the bed and closed my eyes to sleep.

---------------------------

- KAIA -

After two hours myself got calmed down, maybe I'm just over reacting with everything. Yes I'm being left out by skylar due to all the things that's happening but I shouldn't got angry with her, she's trying her best as well.

I sighed and open the bedroom door and there I saw skylar with her still on socks and make up, she didn't able to change her clothes as well - she was surely so dead tired so I feel so guilty to what I'd done to her.

I strode towards the bed and lifted skylar to place at the center part. I removed her socks and unbutton her pants stripping it off to her slender legs, she always wanted to sleep in her undies.

'' hmmm ''

'' I'm sorry I'm just making you comfortable '' I mumbled then proceed removing her make up.

She starts to move and slowly open her eyes meeting mine.

'' I'm sorry love, don't be mad please '' she mumbled under her breath caressing my cheeks with both of her hands.

I just looked at her thinking how much beauty she have possessed and how idiot I was from getting mad with such an angel.

'' I'm sorry muff, don't be mad hmmm? '' she repeated and I smiled.

'' I missed you kaia '' and she pulled me to kiss my lips. It was started slow then heightened it's rhythm as we sync together.

She encircle her arms around my neck pulling me more.

'' I love you so don't ever be mad at me again, it's killing me '' she murmured in between our kiss.

'' I love you too and I'm sorry love '' I replied and kissed her again until she broke it.

'' I'm sleeply '' she told with her eyes closed.

'' sure you are '' I chuckled still kissing her lips trailing up to her cheek.

'' don't you want to make love hmmm? '' I teased pulling her against my body.

'' I do but I'm too sleepy, do you want to have a partner who is a sleeping beauty? '' she's  sounding half asleep.

'' yeah I think so, I can do that '' I grinned.

'' crazy, then it would be a one sided happiness '' she smiled engulfing herself more to my warmth

'' let's re - schedule it I want to be in my consciousness when we do it to feel the entire you '' she kissed my neck and burrowed her face much deeper.

'' Goodnight love, I love you '' her last words until the darkness took her in.

I caressed her hair and kissed her forehead '' I love you too, sleep tight baby ''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 2.5K 39
An angry senior grieving the absence of a best friend navigates a blended family and finds hope in first love. Kareena hates everything. Freya is lo...
6.6K 438 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...
542K 15.7K 53
18+ 𝑬𝑹𝑢𝑻𝑰π‘ͺ𝑨 ~ I knew 𝑰𝑡𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑳𝒀, This is what I wanted. ~ ---------------------------------------------------- Graduating From Highs...
Forever Bound By Sar

Teen Fiction

6.7K 103 40
Book Two of Three. Skylar and Blake have been dating almost 6 months. They have always been close friends, and that hasn't stopped. If anything, it's...