Don't Fall For Anyone Else! [...

By Nikedzky

Alfred and Arthur were childhood best friends. They always hung out together, played together, and went to ea... More

Greetings!
Chapter 1: Don't Sit So Close To Him!
Chapter 2: Hello Mr. Albino
Chapter 3: Artie to Arthur...
Chapter 4: No, Don't Go
Chapter 5: What You're Missing Out On
Chapter 6: I Can't Wait For That Plane!
Chapter 7: Please Stop Appearing So Randomly!
SORRY ABOUT THAT!
Chapter 8: The Real Threat
Chapter 9: He's Not Home...
Chapter 10: Finally...
Chapter 11: Blue Eyes Against Green Orbs
Not an update but SIGGHH!
Chapter 12: All In A Month
An Alfred Chapter! (1)
An Antonio Chapter! (1)
A Lovino Chapter! (1)
An Arthur Chapter! (1)
An Antonio Chapter! (2)
An Alfred Chapter! (2)
A Gilbert Chapter! (1)
Chapter 13: Gilbert's Feelings
Chapter 14: I Should Stop...
Chapter 16: I... I think I Fucked Up...
Chapter 17: Tell Me What You Want Me To Do
Chapter 18: A Jap, And A Car Ride To Realization
Chapter 19: A Day Too Late
Chapter 20: Conflictions
Chapter 21: Don't Give Up!
An Alfred Chapter! (3)
A Lovino Chapter! (2)
An Alfred Chapter! (4)
An Arthur Chapter! (2)
An Arthur and Alfred Chapter! (1)
Chapter 22: "...Everyday."
Chapter 23: The Party
Chapter 24: Don't Look!
Chapter 25: I Love You
Chapter 26: I Just... Can't
An Arthur Chapter! (3)
Chapter 27: "I Won't! I Promise!"
End Chapter
Thanks For Reading!

Chapter 15: No Rush

338 23 10
By Nikedzky

Thanks to Aebnime_Tan for adding my fanfic to your reading list! I'm glad to know you enjoy this! And OMG 900 reads?!? SHIZ DAWG I'M BLUSHIN RN HAHA. THANK YOU SO MUCH, EVERYONE!
-NSO
_______________________________

Arthur's Side:

For the past couple of days, Arthur's been trying to help Kiku with his situation and God knows how painful each day is for him to endure.

He watches as Kiku attempts his advances and Alfred openly accepts them. Maybe Alfred does like Kiku or is just oblivious to it all.

Arthur's even distanced himself from Alfred so that Kiku could spend more time with Alfred, all leading up to his confession in four days. It hurts but he promised. And like what he had told himself,

He should stop liking Alfred.

Because if another incident happens like three years ago, Arthur could potentially lose Alfred again and leave things worse. Arthur just can't sacrifice what they have now because of his own feelings.

And besides... Kiku would definitely make Alfred happier than Arthur can ever do.

***

"I mean, look at that guy! He's beautiful, small, frail, gentle, careful, well mannered, self controlled, and not at all like me!" Arthur complains drunkenly, taking another sip from his beer bottle.

Gilbert laughs. "Hold up from the alcohol, Art. You're underaged after all haha." Arthur just scoffs at him and takes another swig.

Arthur is currently at Ludwig and Gilbert's house because he and the Albino's younger brother have an assignment in need of finishing. Once Arthur had arrived, he had been introduced to Gilbert's beer collection and once Arthur had taken a sip, he chugged down two glasses in just a minute.

"Like, Person fucking A is just a ding dongly wanker! He's just accepting ALL the advances person B is handing to him! It's so ridiculous! He's ridiculous! He'so ridiculous might as well shove an ASS up his ASS!" Gilbert laughs uncontrollably and Arthur chugs his beer down again.

"Brother, can you take care of Arthur? I'll just go ahead and do the assignment for the both of us." Ludwig requests as he enters the living room. Arthur turns around only to find him wearing a tank top and some boxers.

Arthur points at Ludwig. "Ehehe, you look HiLarIOuS!" Gilbert laughs and points with him. "Hehehehh, yeah Ludwig, you look hilarious. Soo uncool."

Ludwig sighs. "Brother, I always wear these types of clothes to sleep. Shouldn't you know that by now?"

Arthur grins. "Heheh, do you wear that too when you "sleep" with Feliciano?"

Ludwig blushes red and clears his throat. "I'll just be in my room."

Gilbert and Arthur laugh obnoxiously. "HAHAHAH! We really goooot him theree."

Gilbert takes a swig out of his beer and leans back on the sofa. " I went to her class yesterday."

"Who...?" Arthur mumbles lazily.

Gilbert takes another swing. "Ugh, that was strong... Elizabeta, of course."

Arthur gasps. "I KNEW IT! YOU STUPID BLOODY ALBINO I KNEW IT!"

Gilbert laughs. "Well you see, whenever I try to approach her someone would always block me."

Arthur turns his gaze over at Gilbert. "Hm? Who...?"

Gilbert takes another swing. "Ugh... The Classy Austrian Literature Teacher." Arthur snorts at that.

"Mr. Edelstein? Her boyfriend?" Gilbert groans and Arthur just takes a swing, cringing at the bitter taste.

"Every time I try he would always bring me down! Like, I know that I don't have a chance but do you have to be one million times uncool than you already are?!?" Gilbert exclaims angrily and Arthur nods. "Straight up!"

Gilbert starts to cry. "Uwaaaa! Arthur, you're the be-he-hest!" He then pushes himself to Arthur, who just groans.

"Ngraaa... Get off me you bloody wankerr..." And so the night ends with Gilbert falling asleep on Arthur and Ludwig having to use Arthur's phone to text his family that Arthur's going to have to stay the night.

***

"Last night was awesome, wasn't it Arthur?" Gilbert cheerfully says as he approaches Arthur on the hallway. Arthur groans at him.

He had just arrived at school on Gilbert's car (don't worry, they went to Arthur's house and he changed his clothes and ate some breakfast) so he couldn't come over to school with Alfred. Plus, when he first woke up he had a massive hangover. So yeah, definitely explains why he'd want to kill Gilbert right now.

"Yeah, and the scolding my mom, Allistor, and even Dylan gave me was so great. Thanks alot." Gilbert smirks proudly. "You're welcome!"

Arthur rolls his eyes and walks over to his first Tuesday class.

He walks past Alfred's first class and glances over. His heart tightens as he sees Kiku smiling happily as he talks with Alfred.

He probably shouldn't interrupt them both and just head to class...

"Hey, Arthur!" Arthur turns around and sees Alfred approaching him.

"What's up? You weren't home today. Allistor looked like he was close to killing someone." Alfred chuckles at the last part but Arthur sighs.

"Sorry, just had an overnight assignment thing with Ludwig." Arthur answers, still not looking at Alfred.

Alfred goes quiet for a moment before speaking again. "Well, I just hope you're fine. You look really down by the way, what's wrong?"

Well, let me tell you, you tall handsome caramel blonde teen with the body of a sex God, everything with you is the problem.

Arthur clears his throat. "N-Nothing. Nothing's wrong." Arthur only hopes that Alfred would be convinced.

Alfred only frowns. 'Seems not.' "Arthur, you're my best friend. I..." He gets closer to Arthur and attempts to hug him but Arthur softly pushes him away.

Arthur doesn't look at him still, but he can sense that Alfred is surprised. "...I just want to know if you're alright."

Arthur's heart twists. He feels guilt boil in his stomach but he pushes it away. "Alfred, I've already told you. I'm fine."

Arthur turns to his class. "Just...head to your class with Kiku..."

Before letting Alfred say another word, he walks away and enters his room.

***

No matter what Arthur does, he can never get the image of Kiku and Alfred out of his mind. The whole day, he acted distant to the two. He tried, he really tried to act normal but it just felt too much to bear.

So once his Biology class had ended, he quickly grabs his things and runs towards the library.

He opens the door and, lucky him, the library was empty.

He sets down his stuff on the counter and places his forehead on it. Sighing as the weight on his shoulders gets heavier with each second.

"...Arthur?" He looks up to see green eyes. Arthur smiles a bit as he recognizes the person in front of him.

Antonio returns his smile, walking over to lean on the counter. "You alright?"

Arthur chuckles softly. "I'm fine, Antonio. Just a tiring day of school is all." Antonio frowns, leaning back.

"I don't believe you." Arthur sighs again. "It's nothing for you to worry about." Arthur says with a slightly stern tone.

"Arthur, I've been working with you for more than a month in this library." He leans closer, making Arthur blush a bit. "Your problem is basically my problem."

Arthur goes quiet for a moment. Antonio is right. They're basically as close as anyone can be but... This problem just isn't something Antonio should bother with anyway.

Arthur hears Antonio breathe in. "...it's about Alfred Jones, isn't it?"

Arthur sucks a breath, looking up at the brown-haired man. His eyes quickly bore into his.

Antonio chuckles. "I knew it." Arthur's lips turn into a straight line and Antonio continues, "I can see the way you look at him. You really do love him don't you?"

Arthur doesn't say anything. He doesn't want to admit it so easily.

Arthur looks away, fearing that his eyes would give the man in front of him the answers he's looking for. Suddenly he feels a hand cup his chin, facing his head towards Antonio again.

"Come on, Arthur. Talk to me."

***

"I'm so... upset. I just don't think I'm good enough for him and... I don't want to lose him again." Arthur confesses, not looking anywhere at Antonio.

"He's been the most special person to me for most of my life. He's always been there so when the time came when I really messed things up between the both of us, I was deeply wounded by it. And so I hide my feelings for him just so I can't lose him again... Because after all,

I'm just his friend." Arthur explains dispiritedly, tears coming out of his eyes.

"But with Kiku's confession and all, I just don't think I can take it all anymore..." Arthur sniffs at the end, clenching his fists.

Silence fills between the two of them before Antonio pulls him in for a hug. Arthur's eyes widen with surprise.

"Arthur... you don't need someone like Alfred to take care of you." Arthur sucks in a breath, tears still falling.

"You don't need someone who doesn't understand what you feel, to be the one to make you happy." Antonio says, his voice getting louder. "Why do you still keep looking at him? Why do you still keep hoping for the impossible when..." Arthur is pulled away by the shoulders and his eyes land directly on bright green eyes. "...when there's someone right in front of you who would never make you cry!"

Arthur gasps. His tears falling slowly now.

"Arthur Kirkland, when I first met you I knew you were the most precious person in the world. I wanted to spend every moment with you. Why do you think I always come to the library?" Arthur is stuck. He is frozen and he just can't look away.

"I may not be Alfred, but I can assure you that I can make you a million times happier! A million times more appreciated! ..." Antonio leans closer, leaning his forehead on Arthur's. "...and a billion times more loved than he can ever do."

Arthur can't believe it. Antonio... He actually loves him. But still, he can't just...

"A-Antonio I-" Antonio places a finger on his lips, cutting him off. He leans back and gives Arthur a soft smile. "No rush, I want you to really think about it."

Arthur watches as Antonio backs away and heads for the doors. "...and I'll always do everything for you."

And then he's gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.5K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...
59.2K 3.3K 20
Hetalia academy AU. Arthur's life isn't great right now. His "friends" somehow found out about his sexuality, the only thing he wanted nobody to kno...
8.6K 224 36
"AH!!!"I screamed "I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM PLEASE!"I said "I'm not gonna hurt you."He said His voice sounded fake. It didn't seem like his actual v...
8K 292 19
Alfred was never allowed to go to the upper world. One day with his friends Antonio and Matthias they escaped and went to London. They changed into t...