Do you?~Brooklyn Wyatt Fanfic

By YourWaudx

What happens when 18 year old Olivia moves to London on her own for the first time, who'll be her neighbours... More

1~It all begins
2~Fovvs
3~Night over
4~Lazy-Day
5~Day out
6~ hangout
7~tears
8~mistake
9~Will you go on a date with me?
10~Date
11~Andy's girl
12~Millie
14~The Conjouring
15~ date?.
16~roommate

13~Playground Insults

268 21 3
By YourWaudx

Olivia's (p.o.v)

'Nice to meet you Millie, I'm Olivia and that's Brooklyn, my boyfriend.' I smiled. 'Hey' Brook waved from the seat beside me. Both Brook and I were both turned around facing Andy and Millie. 

There was now silence for a couple of minutes when Andy spoke. 'Boys' Andy called and everyone came to where Brook and I were. 'So today we're going to film the youtube video I talked about yesterday. The 'Playground insults' I believe I called it, so Brook you go and get yourself...dressed and both the ladies can watch from the camera point of view with the other who won't be in the around when let's say me and Jack are, understood?' Everyone nodded and Brooklyn and I went to his room so he could change and I'd put on one of his hoodies. We have done that then Brooklyn went to the backdrop where Andy was sitting ready to do the Intro with Brooklyn.

'Hello,' Andy said whilst waving his arm to the side hitting Brooks head and not caring. Brooklyn looked down and put his hand to his head for a couple of seconds then looked back up. 'We're Roadtrip and we're playing Playground Insults' Andy said. 'The rules are anything goes as long as it is acceptable on the playground' Brook said then made a cute face, well I found it cute everyone else probably thought he was making a funny face. It was cute though.

'And you can't laugh' Andy pointed at the camera with his finger whilst Brook was still staring at the camera with that face. I chuckled quietly to myself so no one heard and continued to watch them. 'Brook to serve' Then Brooklyn demonstrated a laugh staring dead eye at the camera. Then Andy made a clicking noise in his mouth (Ya'know what I mean right?)

Then Brooklyn turned to look at andy and started to laugh. Andy smiled also trying not to laugh, looked away for a second then looked back at Brook. 'Is he out?' Rye asked. Everyone started laughing. 'Is he out?' Rye asked again. 'I'm out' Brook laughed.

Mikey and Rye went up to sit on both chair and Rye started talking first. 'How was em, your night yesterday?' Rye asked shuffling around. 'When England lost, di'you cry? Did you cry a lot?' He asked. 'Emm' Mikey said. 'Do you cry a lot as a person or are you just naturally weak or do'you just cry?' Rye was by now in one position staring Mikey in the eyes and Mikey was staring him in the eyes. There was quiet for a couple of seconds then Mikey said 'I...am...' Then Rye came in 'Weak'

Next up were Brooklyn and Jack. Oh this is going to be interesting when brook wants to insult someone, he can and it's just hilarious sometimes. 

'Your legs, look like the goats from Narnia' Brook said looking at Jacks feet at the beginning of his sentence then look up at Jack towards the end. 'You just stink' Brook looked at me then at the camera and I just smiled. 'Like all the time' At this point, Rye was laughing so much. 'I remember...' Brook began looking up at the ceiling like it was the most amazing thing ever. 'Like i've never met anybody who smells consistently like cheese and onion crisps as much as you do' Jack said looking at Brooklyn spinning his chair slightly to the left and to the right. 'I remember there was a time in the band where everyone called you burgerpits' Brooklyn said looking at Jack.

I also at this point was laughing so much. 

'Do you wash your hair?' Jack asked. Then Andy started laughing soooo much, I looked over at him and he was on the ground laughing. Brook just looked at the camera and said nothing. Then...

Rye and Andy had a go....

Jack and Rye...

Then Brooklyn went on with Mikey.

'You look like noddie at once he had a breakdown' Mikey said 'ahh hahaha, sorry did you start?' They both stare into each other's eyes seriously. And once again Andy was dying with fits of laughter. 'Are you looking at my hair, ah I know ye are' Brooklyn lifted his arms up as in like a shrug but with his arms if that makes sense then looked at the camera and back at Mikey. 'Ahh no, I see you you're tryna find somethin' Brooklyn said pretending to look for something on Mikey. 'You remind me of Pat Butcher' Mikey said to Brook and everyone laughed. And Rye made the funniest laugh ever which but both Millie and I into laughter.

~~~ 

'Roadtrip was better without you' Andy said to Jack. Jack nodded as Rye ooed. 'Overload was better without you' Jack said back. Mikey laughed hysterically and Andy looked at him and smiled idiotically. 

~~~

'Where are your glasses?...........Milky man' Brooklyn spoke.

'I leant them to your least popular sister' Andy said back.

'That's not one of them, they're all popular...in their own way'

~~~

'I hate it when you're happy because you cry when you're happy. You cry wayy too much for anybody. Sometimes I actually think you're sad you're happy. What's the deal there Mike?' Jack said seriously.

'You're such a bad friend whenever I do cry with sadness I have to get comfort from others' Mikey spoke.

'Coz I can't tell, you just cry all the time'

~~~

'Your face is so round that Lebron James misses three throws with it' Andy spoke.

'And if anything that'd make it better, to throw.' Brooklyn replied.

'It's too round. It's rounder than a basketball'

~~~

Brooklyn gently smacked Mikey's stomach then Andy and Rye started laughing when Brook looked back at the camera innocently. Then Mikey poked Brooklyn cheek crying not to laugh and Brooklyn moved back as he done so. Then once again Rye and Andy started laughing loudly again. 

'I reckon I could soccer punch you, and I wouldn't see my fist again. It'd just eat it. Like that. And It'd just go in' Brook said.

'Well you just proved your theory wrong.' Mikey replied.

'No I just didn't punch it properly. Do you get tattoos to express yourself or do you just think its cool?' Brook said. 'oh I got tattoos ahah, look at me.I'm the only one with tattoos' Brook said that in the funniest voice and hand movement I laughed a little bit.

~~~

'My dad knows me more than you do' Andy said to Rye and everyone burst out laughing.

Honestly, I'm really enjoying myself watching the boys film. Everytime Brook wasn't up he'd come over beside me onto the bean-bag and wrap his arm me and I'd put my head on my shoulder and we'd just watch the boys and laugh. Soon enough brook had to go on and I made a sad face but then brook kissed my head and went on. I smiled as I watched him go against Andy.

'You're so stupid that you breathe question marks' Andy said.

'I'm just a curious cat' Brooklyn replied then looked over at me and smiled.

'Did you ever own a cat?' Andy asked.

'I do'

'You own one or you owned one? Is it dead? It died to get away from you' Andy said.

'Poor cat' Brook replied rubbing his eyes. 'Your mum ate it.' Then Brooklyn laughed because Mikey made him laugh in the background. He got up and walked back over to me and sat over beside me. 

I was feeling really cuddly so I got up real quick and sat between Brooks legs and Brooklyn wrapped his arms around me. I looked to the backup and Brooklyn looked down at me and kissed me. I smiled and then looked back at the boys.

'I duno how you're going to survive when you leave this flat and we're not with ye' Jack said to Brook.

'A job' Brooklyn said proudly facing the camera and putting his hands on his waist.

'How are you supposed to get a job? You've got no qualifications' Jack pointed out.

'Ye' Brook nodded.

'I'm not even sure if you can fully read properly...........You still got sleep in your eyes, couldn't even manage that this morning' Jack said.

~~~

'Your head is so wrinkly it looks like it's been sat in a bath for...20 years' Mikey.

'You sat in a bath last night, naked with the door open and watched Shrek 2 and cried' Andy spoke.

'And im still less wrinkly than you'

'But everyone laughed at you. Everyone went, that's the band clown, that's the reason we're not gonna make it, look at him in the bath, like a stone, weighing us down' you were naked. And no one went 'OHHHHH' they all went 'uhhh'.

The boys did a couple of more rounds then the video was done. It took about 2 hours to record and now. Mikey was going to go somewhere to edit the video in peace. Rye and Jack started to put away all the equipment that was used to record the video and Brook And I went to his bedroom. 

We both instantly lay ourselves down beside eachother. 'I'm tired' Brook said making a sad face looking at me. 'Aww,' I said that then brushing my hand through his hair. It was now about 7:30 P.M. and I think I've been in the boys' flat for too long honestly and I feel bad. 

'Brook, I think I'm going to go back to my flat now' I said getting up and taking my clothes over my arm and all my other things in my hands. 'Noooo Oliviaaa don't leave meeee' Brook complained not bothered to get up and pull me back. 'Brooklyn, you come over to my place tomorrow ok?' I smiled walking out of the room but waitied for a reply 'Okay, love you babe' Brooklyn said,'Love you too' I smiled and walked out the room the out of the flat to my own.

Guy i'm wondering if you'd like a smut between Olivia and Brooklyn? If so comment down below in the comments so i know!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 819 53
COMPLETED Emma just turned 18 and moved to England to escape her rough past. But, it soon comes back to bite her in the butt. She runs into the bigge...
1K 32 47
What happens when Olivia discovers who her new neighbors really are? Read her story to find out.
9.9K 115 13
"i don't know what to do man. i think i'm in love with her" "then tell her" "it ain't that easy. she's too good for me, darry" "she's a soc" what...
97.9K 1.7K 19
[OLD] When Jaiden's secret is revealed to her early childhood friend, she isn't sure how to react. She's worried that they'll no longer talk, or her...