Past, Present and Mafia; SEVE...

By cheekyidols

VERY SLOW EDITING IN PROCESS🚨 "You want me to be the second leader of this mafia?" in which a mafia leaders... More

introduction.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
*eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
*twenty two.
*twenty three.
*twenty four.
*twenty six
*twenty seven.
*twenty eight.
*twenty nine.
*thirty.
thirty one.
*thirty two.
*thirty three.
*thirty four.
*thirty five.
*thirty six.
*thirty seven.
*thirty eight.
*thirty nine.
*forty.
*forty one.
*forty two.
*forty three.
*epilogue.

*twenty five.

5.1K 148 72
By cheekyidols

___

You woke up and hopped into the shower, changing into this.

When you were halfway down the stairs, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." You yelled.

You opened the door and saw someone you definitely didn't want to see. "Hi, princess-"

You cut him off by shutting the door in his face, and you sprinted into the kitchen. "He's here!"

"Who?!" Seungcheol and Hoetaek exclaimed.

"Noah!"

"What!?"

Then Noah pranced into the kitchen and leaned against the doorframe. "Scared?" He smirked.

"No," you grumbled. "I just really dislike you."

"You still love me, and you know it." He said, looking around at all the boys. "It looks like you've been getting around, huh?"

You grinned sarcastically. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

He dismissed your statement. "I miss you."

"Okay?"

"You know you miss all of this." He smirked. "Don't you?"

"I wouldn't really know. You were too busy hitting me, Noah."

The boys at the table looked around at each other, not understanding what you meant by that. They still didn't know what he did to you, except for Seungcheol.

"I didn't come here to fight, princess."

"If we did," you paused. "I would win."

"No, you wouldn't."

You smiled. "Okay, princess. How about we go see?"

As you were walking towards the training room, Seungcheol grabbed your wrist. "Be careful."

You gave him a reassuring smile, and shut the door to the training room once you and Noah were inside. "Help yourself to the weapons."

"You think you're gonna win?" He asked.

"Yeah, but if I don't for some reason, my friends will take care of it." You told him.

"Let's go, then."

He came at you with the knife and tried to get your side, but you dodged him and threw a dagger into his thigh. He winced for a second, then he came at you with a couple of punches, and you missed one, but the other hit your jaw. You kicked him in his side and he fell down, but got back up. He punched you in the stomach, but you quickly rebounded and punched him in the face.

He turned around to get something really quick and you threw the dagger, aiming for his right shoulder blade, but instead, he turned around and the dagger didn't hit, but went halfway through his chest, to his heart.

He looked up at you before falling onto the ground, laying there, lifeless. You ran over to him and checked his pulse, but there wasn't one. You didn't know what to do, and you were panicking; you didn't want to kill him.

You slowly walked towards the door with your head down. You opened the door, only to see Joshua there at the kitchen table. "How'd it go?" He asked.

"Where's Seungcheol?" You asked, ignoring his question.

"In the living room with everyone else."

You nodded and trudged your way through the kitchen. You slightly lifted your head when you were in the living room, only to see the rest of the boys looking back at you, and you heard Joshua shuffle behind you into the living room.

"I made a mistake, Seungcheol." You whispered, your voice cracking.

He got up from the couch. "What do you mean?"

"Noah's dead."

You started involuntarily crying as all the boys got up and went to the training room. You followed behind them and stood in the doorway with your head down.

"What did you do?!" Seokmin exclaimed.

"I was trying to hit his shoulder, but he turned around." You said.

Wonwoo patted your back. "You're a mafia leader. This kind of stuff happens pretty often."

"Didn't he hurt you?" Shinwon asked.

"Yeah," you sighed. "But I didn't want to kill him."

"Hey, it'll be okay." Seungcheol said. "You're still you, and nothing will change."

You all walked back out into the living room after getting rid of Noah's body, and sat down. "Wasn't I supposed to go to school today?" You asked, generally to Seungcheol.

"I called and said you needed to stay home due to the injury that you sustained on Monday. I told your principal that you wouldn't be there for the rest of the week, and he totally understood." He said. "He said something kind of interesting, though."

"What's that?" You asked.

"He said that you were one of the few students that would be graduating early."

You furrowed your eyebrows. "What? That doesn't make any sense?"

"He said that you had some of the best grades in the whole school, and you rank number one in your class. He said that he was very impressed with your outcome, considering you've only been there for a short amount of time, and so many things have happened to you, not to mention." He said, smiling brightly. "I'm very proud of you, Seungbi."

"That's great!" You exclaimed. "When is graduation?"

"He's giving you time to study for finals, since you still have to take them, so, about three weeks."

You sat back on the couch, flabbergasted. "How about we all celebrate tomorrow, then?" Chan suggested.

"That sounds fun." Jeonghan said.

"Is everyone invited?" Mingyu asked.

Seungcheol nodded. "If they want to, of course."

"Yeah, we'll go if it's not a problem." Hoetaek said.

Mingyu clapped. "Awesome."

"Seungbi should pick where we go." Changgu said.

"There's a carnival in town. Why don't we go there?" You suggested.

Everyone agreed on the carnival, and you ended up going to your bedroom. You couldn't get the image of Noah out of your head, and you thought you'd throw up if you didn't think of anything else. Luckily, someone knocked on your door and pulled you out of your thoughts. The door opened, and you saw thirteen boys in the hallway.

"The other guys went home for a bit," Jun said. "We were just curious about something."

You nodded and patted the bed. Seungcheol sat next to you, since he knew you'd probably want him there, but he also knew what the guys were gonna ask you. Everyone else gathered close by.

"What are you curious about?" You asked.

"You said something about how Noah was too busy 'hitting you'." Vernon said. "What did he do, if you don't mind us asking?"

You made a noise of realization, realizing that they weren't aware of what went down between the two of you. You involuntarily grabbed Seungcheol's forearm as a support system, just being able to know he was there.

"He was very abusive, in all ways, very manipulative, as well." You said. "My breaking point was when he broke three of my ribs with a baseball bat, over one of my male friends texting me."

"He broke three of your ribs?" Mingyu questioned. "He shouldn't have touched you in the first place."

You nodded in agreement. "I know, but he was always finding an excuse to hurt me in someway. I broke up with him in my hospital room, and that just made things worse. He just won't leave me alone."

You thought about what you said, shaking your head and looking at your lap in shame. Seungcheol patted your head comfortingly.

"I didn't know him personally, but it sounded like he had something coming to him." Jeonghan said. "He should have never hurt you in the first place, yet he did, and he lost an amazing woman over it. What you did wasn't on purpose, you didn't know that would happen, but after everything he did to you, are you truly upset that he's gone?"

You thought about Jeonghan's words. The thought of him never bothering you again didn't seem horrible, but his lifeless image was horrible.

"No, not necessarily. I'm upset that it was me who ended his life."

Seungkwan patted your knee. "Don't blame yourself, you'll go nuts. Like Jeonghan said, you didn't do it on purpose. In a mafia, accidents happen, and as a human, accidents happen. We learn from those mistakes and accidents, okay?"

You nodded slowly. "Thank you, guys. I appreciate it."

Seungcheol smiled and kissed your head. "Always."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 1.7K 36
-re writing some chapters - a seventeen fanfic , imagine type. requests are already closed. ©jjguked
19.3K 694 35
13 boys found themselves in a house with a murderer, but one of them is not who you think he is. Who is he? ...
95.2K 1.8K 28
❝how would you react to seeing your brother again?❞ first book i wrote, definitely the ugliest one. ㅡ completed ©sofilalaa · 2017 Highest ranks: #365...
195K 8.2K 74
⚠️Contains mature themes and violence, swearing, gore and sexual themes.⚠️ Y/n didn't expect an average day at school to turn into something that wou...